Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Forced Induction Racing Scion TC turbocharger development..

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 10:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

bro...if you are having to get bailed out by another company...and you arent taking anymore orders on a turbo kit..how in the heck do you plan to get this off the ground eh? not making alot of sense! if yo uhave to have help to complete crap thats been in the basket waiting for over a year...to the point where you supposedly say you arent taking orders on a turbo kit...why take orders on this turbo kit? just b/c its a different car? same principle of boost here...you still need the parts fabbed...and its odd how you can build these so called motors in so long..have manifolds fabbed up for them..but yet you supposedly need help for the turbo kits that need fabbing..bro youve been called out...youve been measured...and the evidence against you is overwhelming.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by grnechory
bro...if you are having to get bailed out by another company...and you arent taking anymore orders on a turbo kit..how in the heck do you plan to get this off the ground eh? not making alot of sense! if yo uhave to have help to complete crap thats been in the basket waiting for over a year...to the point where you supposedly say you arent taking orders on a turbo kit...why take orders on this turbo kit? just b/c its a different car? same principle of boost here...you still need the parts fabbed...and its odd how you can build these so called motors in so long..have manifolds fabbed up for them..but yet you supposedly need help for the turbo kits that need fabbing..bro youve been called out...youve been measured...and the evidence against you is overwhelming.
Bailed out? We subcontract our fabrication over to companies to get it done. Almost every turbo kit manufacturer does this.. including PTI. We are using the same company that they are using. How is that getting "bailed out"?

When I build custom stuff in the shop.. that's exactly what it is. "Custom". Turbo kits are different.. they are fabricated from "jigs" that are made from the test car. We don't have the skill/tooling needed to mass produce parts from jigs. It's not rocket science to figure that out.. of course, you wouldn't know anything about running a shop.

Called out? By who? You? lol.. All you have proven is that you are a lunatic, who will go to any lengths to try and ruin someone. By stating the fact that I will send these out COD, to prove you wrong, and prove my business, it squashes anything that you are trying to drum up. Thanks for trying though.. and better luck next time.

Travis
Old 12-26-2004, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by grnechory
bro...if you are having to get bailed out by another company...and you arent taking anymore orders on a turbo kit..how in the heck do you plan to get this off the ground eh?
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. when I have several kits in stock, and ready for COD shipments. ;)

Travis
Old 12-26-2004, 10:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

it came from your own mouth! you said that you were recieving help from jamie at PTI! to finish up these so called kits....you say you are supposedly finishing up...if you need help with this fabrication...and arent taking any more orders on the se-r kit b/c of this...how can you realistically say you are going to cod orders out that are built to order, when you cant even complete the crap youve had on hold since the end of 2003..and holding customers money hostage by not allowing refunds...you say you cod..i wont believe that till i see it...and it came from your own mouth several times..you build these to order...if you build these to order...how can you possibly cod ? the ONLY time someone gets a response from you is when the customer has been on the forum _____ing and moaning b/c they havnet recieved anything from you or word from you in months...then they get these poor excuses about your wife...my cable internet was down....i fell of a truck...bs why you need extra time...like i said ...i believe these scion guys have alot better heads on their shoulder as they wouldnt have a reason to sack ride your business like a few guys do on the sentra forums...i believe they will make an informed decision based upon real testimoy of real customers thats been well documented..
Old 12-26-2004, 11:08 PM
5 Year Member

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. ;) I mean, hell, a complete turbo kit, shipped to your door, with no risk? Sounds pretty good to me. ;)

Travis
Old 12-26-2004, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've locked this thread because the argument has gone circular.

Two pieces of advice with buying expensive stuff from folks you don't know:

1. COD means you pay _before_ you inspect the contents of the box. COD is no guarantee that the box will contain the goods that you ordered.

2. An escrow service might be a very good idea.