Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

gauging interest on higher hp s/c kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 10:06 PM
5 Year Member

i think i'm gonna wait for dyno results, and make my decision then.

oh and by the way, if you or someone you know have had a bad experience, why not just shop somewhere else. let people learn on their own about the quality of the kit and the service that street stealth has committed to provide.

i am sincerely interested in this kit, and am gonna give street stealth the benefit of the doubt. if you dont wish to do so, then by all means go jump in a lake. especially if you have only been a member of scionlife since the 5th of october.

i dont have my tc yet, but this kit is on my to do list for the car as coon as i get it.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:27 AM
LED
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by lilrebel68
i think i'm gonna wait for dyno results, and make my decision then.

oh and by the way, if you or someone you know have had a bad experience, why not just shop somewhere else. let people learn on their own about the quality of the kit and the service that street stealth has committed to provide..
I appreciate the feedback. It helps a great deal when I make purchasing decisions.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I would be very intrested in another super charger and would be happy to put the 1000 down, however few members here have had bad expieriences in the past, so ill think about this streetstealth, but will be watching this post
Old 10-16-2005, 03:33 PM
5 Year Member

if the guy who had the friend with the bad experience with rippmods had stated his concern as a "hey guys, i had a bad experience with this company, be careful" kinda thing, i would have given it a little more credibility. but to get on here and do the "WTF, i aint buyin nothin from them cuz they screwed my friend" thing, i am not giving that any kind of credibility.

streetstealth has already said HE is the one we will have to deal with. and the fact that he knows alot of the people who are on here all the time, i am pretty sure he's well aware that if people are not satisfied, he's gonna have to either make us happy, or get FLAMED RELENTLESSLY on every tc forum in existence. (as has happened with www.tctunerz.com) i dont know streetstealth personally, so i have NO vested interest in the sale of this kit!!

i am merely saying that if streetstealth has never done business with you, or you dont know him, it might be good to give him a chance to earn your business. if he does this RIGHT, then we will all know who to go to for help making our tc go fast. if hes a dirtbag, we will find that out too. and then we will ROAST him like Christmas turkey! there wont be one corner of the internet for him to hide. hehehehe. however, WE need to remember that he is not a messiah, and cannot perform miracles. he is also probably not a gypsy, so he cant see into the future either.

NOTE TO STREETSTEALTH: Warning! some people are never gonna be satisfied no matter what you do. be honest with your customers. dont say anything you cant back up. treat your customers the way you would want to be treated if you were in their shoes. and finally, find a company with an excellent customer service model, and either copy or improve it. I wish you great success with your new business, and hope to soon be one of your customers.

i am glad he has the friendship with this manufacturer. prior to finding out about this kit, i was contemplating getting the TRD kit, swapping out the TRD compressor for the Vortech v5 compressor, getting a smaller pulley to provide more boost, then installing the eManage ultimate to manage the system. but i know it would cost alot more than $4000. besides, i am a truck driver, so i love one-stop shopping!!!