Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

I'm a One wheel Wonder no more! (Quaife LSD is here!) :Pics:

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default your right...

your right i dont spend much time on the track... i hate track racing... it takes away from the real fun of racing for me and thats the unpredictability... and as far as a diff being a crappy upgrade i never said any of that... i just said that i am sick and tired of people hiding behind a fast car that they cant drive... you miss the point of my post... also theres a saying that goes slow is smooth, smooth is fast... you should look into that... sometimes you can throw so much power at a course that it slows you down... im not trying to challenge your position on anything which is why its blowing my mind that your gettin so worked up over it...
Old 05-23-2006, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

"2LoTc" inoder to maintain the focus of this topic we all may need to PM each other.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: ummm...

Originally Posted by 2LoTc
Originally Posted by desertheat
Used as a crutch..??? *LOL* ok as soon as I am in this post I am out. That is like saying "I bought these drag slicks to improve my time over stock tire, even though they are just a crutch because they give me traction" The simple fact is your looking at it backwords which tells me your not on the track that often. It is not you have to limit throttle to try to prevent wheel spin, it is how much throttle you can give it if you have traction with an lsd without causing wheel spin. Why the crap would I want to left foot brake on a corner exit trying to get traction and limiting throttle when I could power out of the corner and gain tons of precious time? Most of the logic on this post is simple insanity. Most have no idea what they are talking about and post total crap like it is fact. This is how ricers and retards are born. Spreading crap they read that they do not know anything about.

Still wondering, How the crap is an lsd a crutch..? Does that mean running shocks with variable damping is just a crutch? Does that mean sway bars are just a crutch? *LOL* sorry that just baffles me...

Simple fact, an LSD is a killer upgrade for someone that is upgrading there car, has cash to do so, understands what an lsd can do for them and can drive the car well enough that they can make use of it. If your driving sucks, then wait on an lsd until your skill level is up to the machine your driving. Anyone that says diff is a tard.
oh man, what a BLowhard!!!

Sorry, i never realized that Desertheat was the GOD of cars and driving and all things auto-related. Jeezus!

Howse the weather up there on your high pedestal desertheat?

Do you know how easy it is to sit in front of your computer and look stuff up on google and talk like you know EVERYGODDAMNTHING about EVERYTHING??

You're really not impressing anyone, just making yourself look like a giant douche.

Just because people DON'T agree with you, Doesn't mean they're automatically wrong!!

Have fun being Mr. KNowitall. Sorry you wasted your money on a car you can't drive.

*LOL* it's cool man, funny how you act like my post was directed at you, little bit of idiot guilt? think what you will. I simply read the bs you and some others spit out and crack up at it. And yes, you sit in front of a computer and look things up and post them, you already proved that. You have no real world knowledge, yet you talk like an expert because of what you read. Magazines and video games are not encyclopedia's on performance or real world benifits. I laugh at guys like you because you learned about cars from "grand turismo" as you quoted to mock others when it fact it is exactly what you do. And glad my post got you all riled up like poking an ant with a stick Deal is, what I said is true and a fact. Sorry you cannot handle it. Show me on part of it that is not true. Instead you think I am high and mighty because I post from experience and cut through tons of crap and lay it out like it is, not from BS that has been passed down from moron to moron over the ricer generation. I am at the point after reading the bs on this post, of trying to determine if you are jelous of the guy that just got the lsd, or you really do think everything you read and say is true. Stupidity breeds stupidity, especially on forums full of guys trying to figure out how things work and what they should or should not do with a car they love. Don's screw it up for people because you have a defined view on your own ride.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default umm...

arent you kind of assuming that no one else has any real world experience... thats sorta conceded dont you think? just a thought...
Old 05-23-2006, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

x2, desertheat.

2LoTc, there you go again ripping on people for doing research, even though that has nothing at all to do with what you quoted in your post. either way, I don't understand how doing research is supposed so bad, but everyone is supposed to automatically accept the flawed logic of some pole sucker with a busted caps lock? end it already.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: umm...

Originally Posted by DownhillSpec
arent you kind of assuming that no one else has any real world experience... thats sorta conceded dont you think? just a thought...

Not at all, tons of you have real world experience, and allot on here are far more experienced than myself. No offence to anyone else intended He has been in many posts that have gone this way as he thinks he knows his crap when it comes to cars, he has no idea how many people that really do know what's up look at his posts and say WTF!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

honestly, it sounds to me like 2LoTc is the only one here who is regurgitating a bunch of b.s. that he heard from some kid who saw it on a movie, without any real world experience to back it up. maybe a little googling would do you some good, no? better yet, why don't you spend a little more time on the track where you can not only learn a thing or two about driving first hand, but maybe you can talk to some real drivers too instead of whoever it is that's feeding you this baloney.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

take a look at this "Future Scion Owners" input to the rest of the scion community. every other post this child has made is got the most Negitive additude.

Update, still waiting on parts. car sitll isn't ready.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Before we get back on topic, click on his post count to read some of his posts he has made, some of them make for a very good time ha!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Complication
at least you got the most important part of all! I'm getting antsy over here waiting to see how it work out!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GetCaughtDead
at least you got the most important part of all! I'm getting antsy over here waiting to see how it work out!
Complications Complications oh the irony!!!

Yeah I cannot wait to hear as well.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

very true my friend very true... ( think about how I must feel investing all that cash )

Originally Posted by the other dude"=
Complications Complications oh the irony!!!

Yeah I cannot wait to hear as well.
yup, I never thought it'd have to be me.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i got one of those emails showing i was on some preference list too, but i figured i'd wait for another batch, so any bugs could be worked out. so perhaps a second version?

very anxious though to see how this goes :D
Old 05-23-2006, 09:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i guess i should get on the list for the vid too
Old 05-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Banned
SL Member

sorry, i don't get my "REal WoRlD" experience by googling stuff or reading up on Howstuffworks.com.

I get my real world experience hanging out and working part time here: www.fuzionauto.com

i shot the video. I'd listen to rich at Fuzion before i listen to any of you "Google search Car Gods"
Old 05-24-2006, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

for once you said something right. you get technical experience from reasearch. you get real world experience from driving.

and remind me to never go to fuzionauto, because if that's who fills your head with these things, then I want nothing to do with it!!

(btw, no offense to fusionauto. just speaking figureatively. anybody that dumb couldn't possibly get any business.)
Old 05-24-2006, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

for once you said something right. you get technical experience from reasearch. you get real world experience from driving.

and remind me to never go to fuzionauto, because if that's who fills your head with these things, then I want nothing to do with it!!

(btw, no offense to fusionauto. just speaking figureatively. anybody that dumb couldn't possibly get any business.)

That is why they had him video the car, not drive it ha.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

because the kid apparently can't even drive a nail. I wouldn't let him come within 20 feet of my car either.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ok ok enough tard bashing before the post gets locked haha. Anyways, so Monday is the big day..? Man cannot wait. Rip her hard and let us know how she feels man!
Old 05-24-2006, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

this is the f'n bullsh1t that makes people want to keep their experiences to themselves and not bother to share with the community. I am losing interest in scionlife...

more and more every day. Man, I thought j-body forums were bad.

Quick Reply: I'm a One wheel Wonder no more! (Quaife LSD is here!) :Pics: