Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Looking for a TURBO KIT for your Scion?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 09:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Looking for a TURBO KIT for your Scion?

Hey guys and gals it has been about a month now since I got my Scion tC turbo charged and a lot has happened. We got through the break in period nicely I have already put almost 2k miles on my tC with the turbo on. The shop made some adjustments as some of the IC hoses came off and on of the little flanges had a small oil leak. These things have been fixed and the prototype is no longer a prototype.

If you are looking to get a turbo on your scion please give my good friend bob a call.

He is still interested in sponsoring an xA and xB.

As for another turbo tC he will do it but only one got sponsored and that was me hehe, however if you are seriosu about getting one please give him a call and tell him you know josh and that you want a Turbo on your tC tell him about getting you a better price in exchange for publicity.

You can reach bob at 818 994 7087. Thanks to all and for the record my car spanks it has been left at 8psi and it hauls azZ! Dont believe me? ask the S2000 I had to spank due to his disbelief in my little scion. :twisted:
Old 11-29-2004, 10:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

good to read that all is going well with the car. you know i am interested but i do not have enough miles on my xB yet.. :? ..but dude you need to bring it to the car show this sunday in Valencia at the Frontier Toyota and show it off... from 11-4...call me if you have any questions!!
Old 11-29-2004, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Sounds good If I can make it count me in I need to see how busy I am going to be. I will call you up later playa pe@ce!
Old 11-29-2004, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Oh and one more thing Bob has been telling me some girl with an xA has been contacting him. He says he is interested in doing her car so girl whoever you are give him a call or message me on here so that I can get you in on the fun.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Default dyno??

I am curious to see what the before and after dyno results are with your turbo??
Old 11-30-2004, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey taquito.. i met you at the scion breakfast. i had the black tc... how much do you think that guy is selling the kit for?? and was it that fitting that i told you that was bad leaking??? hehe
Old 11-30-2004, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm, is he interested in sponsoring a drift car?
Old 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Spoke with BOB nice guy but he wont be ready till mid january which is perfect for me but it 's not a full sponsorship "partial" still better than nothing i guess good looking out on that tip
Old 11-30-2004, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by PureXTC
hey taquito.. i met you at the scion breakfast. i had the black tc... how much do you think that guy is selling the kit for?? and was it that fitting that i told you that was bad leaking??? hehe
Yea the fitting was leaking and as for the downpipe on the tuurbo hes changing it to a nice curved flow down pipe without that stop and go corner hehe.

The car was runing real sweet though its real fast.

Call Bob he says that he is going to sell the kit near to 4grand if not more but tell him we are in the same club or something and see if he cuts you a break!
Old 12-01-2004, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by reybz
Spoke with BOB nice guy but he wont be ready till mid january which is perfect for me but it 's not a full sponsorship "partial" still better than nothing i guess good looking out on that tip
Yea I know about the Partial Sponsorship with the xB and xA's.

I got hooked up so that was cool but the next ones were going to be a semi sponsorship. Still beats paying for the factory supercharger or even a full priced aftermarket turbo kit
Old 12-01-2004, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i will be calling him tomorrow.....thanks .... :D
Old 12-01-2004, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm... turbo...
Old 12-02-2004, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where are the pics and dynos and such? This car had to have been on the dyno at least for 30+ runs while tuning and tweaking was going on. There has to be something to post. =)
Old 12-02-2004, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know what guys!!! this post is SUCKS with out pics and proof, so i'll raise the BS flag until proven other wise
Old 12-02-2004, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by papi4baby
you know what guys!!! this post is SUCKS with out pics and proof, so i'll raise the BS flag until proven other wise
Why do you care to raise the BS flag, I have a turbo on my xB, you want to raise the flag on me too?
Old 12-02-2004, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

what qualifications must you posess to be able to be considered? any way to be a full sponsorship? what brand turbo does he use? what kinda fuel management does he use?
Old 12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what he said ^
Old 12-03-2004, 03:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's why i raise the flag, i got a turbo but no other info, how about some pics dyno numbers???? there's nothing but words, i mean i dont care, but hey if your going to say something at least prove it
Plus i know there's kits for the XB, but i do believe he has a TC that would be the first kit working for sure that i know of, besides the magazine ones, i just want to see pics and maybe some dyno numbers that's all, i dont mean to come out like a dick.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by papi4baby
That's why i raise the flag, i got a turbo but no other info, how about some pics dyno numbers???? there's nothing but words, i mean i dont care, but hey if your going to say something at least prove it
Plus i know there's kits for the XB, but i do believe he has a TC that would be the first kit working for sure that i know of, besides the magazine ones, i just want to see pics and maybe some dyno numbers that's all, i dont mean to come out like a dick.
WELL YOU ARE BEING A DICK! Go to the Novemeber meet pictures on the forums main page if you check out the pics there are pictures of my scions turbo on there. I havent dynoed the car for one reason. The Turbo kit is new on my car and I am supposed to break it in before I can go boost happy gunning my motor. You think it makes any sense to gun my motor with the turbo just to blow it to find out how much power its putting out. Some people are just so ignorant.

If you really want to find out about my car call the shop owner and ask him do you have josh's scion tC there and did you make the changes. He has my car till today or saturday morning. I cant pick it up till the weekend because I work monday through friday and hes in van nuys im in ventura county. OK if you still want more proof ask the guys that posted on here talking about it some of them saw my car at a meet.

LMAO you know what whatever this doesnt matter I bet I could smoke more than half the fools talking crap on here! :twisted:
Old 12-03-2004, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha so how old are you again? sorry to post again and ask for proof, oh thank for letting me know where to see the pics

Quick Reply: Looking for a TURBO KIT for your Scion?