Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Looking for a TURBO KIT for your Scion?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 11:35 PM
5 Year Member

So you can race a s2k, but can't dyno the car? A dyno would be the first thing to do to make sure the car was safe to boost.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Yea I raced that S2K after I had put over 1200 miles on my car and that was exactly about 2 days before I took it back to the shop it was on teh freeway and this car is screaming fast when its already rolling!
Old 12-08-2004, 05:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Taquito,

I called Bob yesterday and got a hold of Gary in the shipping dept. Bob hasn't had a chance to return my phone call yet, but I will call him again today.

Victor
Old 12-09-2004, 05:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Cool Vic im sure you will get hooked up you sound like a cool d00d bob likes kewl peeps good luck with that and next time we roll to a show lets make our Blow Off Valves turn heads and our turbo's win shows!
Old 12-09-2004, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by papi4baby
hahaha so how old are you again?
That's what I'm wondering :? I just got a flashback of that radio interview... with the IROC camaro guy. "Is it sweet?"

Anyway, yah, dyno and specs would be nice. Otherwise, there's not much information being passed here. I'll check out those pics though
Old 12-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

Dude, Victor deserves it more than anyone...he has the slowest scion in the world thanks to his almost $25,000 audio/visual competition setup.
Old 12-10-2004, 08:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by showpaojoe
Dude, Victor deserves it more than anyone...he has the slowest scion in the world thanks to his almost $25,000 audio/visual competition setup.
Werd! I need a little more of a power boost here people, those hamsters under my hood are getting a little tired of trying to haul this massive mobile nite club on wheels around. lol. j/k! But seriously, I need more power to the wheels. If anybody can help me out here, I would really appreciate it! Thanks fellas!

Victor
Old 12-12-2004, 03:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by taquito
Cool Vic im sure you will get hooked up you sound like a cool d00d bob likes kewl peeps good luck with that and next time we roll to a show lets make our Blow Off Valves turn heads and our turbo's win shows!
3fast3furious
Old 12-15-2004, 07:05 AM
5 Year Member

and till this moment, im still looking for a decent kit....when does the revhard come out ??
Old 12-15-2004, 07:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ljthegr8
and till this moment, im still looking for a decent kit....when does the revhard come out ??

we are still wondering about rev hard if they are still making one
Old 12-15-2004, 07:20 AM
5 Year Member

thats horrible, i keep hearing that its only weeks away...horrible !!
Old 12-15-2004, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
Seven City Scions
SL Member

i want specs, pictures, and dynos before i call anyone. i know if i had built a turbo kit for a car that doesnt have a kit out for it yet, i would market it like a mother.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

i've heard that rev hard kits are actually quite good a friend of mine has one on his s2k and he loves it 7psi on stock internals lots of grin time.!!!
Old 12-23-2004, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by papi4baby
hahaha so how old are you again? sorry to post again and ask for proof, oh thank for letting me know where to see the pics

I agree on the pics.....

We will be offering Production kits end of Jan 05. Im in the middle of having all the flanges made now and trying to design an IC that will actually fit w/o cutting the bumper support and still allow the use of the fog lights. There is alot of space there but things like the bumper support and foglights make it difficult to put a nice sized IC in the car so that our kit will be possible to go over 450whp with supporting mods. The fuel system has already been taken care of for 6-10psi. Any more than that will require and pigtail harness and an AEM EMS that we offer for the car too.

The kit will have a stainless & coated manifold, Tial WG, choice of HKS/Greddy S/TurboSmart BOV/Downpipe to factory exhaust/IC/PrecisionTurbo SC32/Aluminum Polished piping/Digital FMU/Fuel pump/oil feed and drain.....

Pricing will be comparable to 90% of the kits out there for other cars.....

This is not a sale pitch either.....but any of you guys that want to watch our project as its built you can go to our WebSite and follow along....

Yes the picture on our webpage is a rendering so far....but when we are done thats what we are looking for....

For anyone who has never heard of us before we have specialized in Custom Turbo kits for 5 years. And have designed many turbo kits for other companys in-house along with Downpipes and IC pipes.

Howard
Old 01-21-2005, 06:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey josh.. your a punk man.. you came up next to me and blew off lol.. im stock!! lol... im gonna talk to bob, hes never in though... i want to talkt o him about turboing my tc.. either him or the supercharger
Old 01-21-2005, 09:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by PureXTC
hey josh.. your a punk man.. you came up next to me and blew off lol.. im stock!! lol... im gonna talk to bob, hes never in though... i want to talkt o him about turboing my tc.. either him or the supercharger

Can you say PPSSSHHHHHH............. LOL hahahahahaha when I turned on Sherman Way I raced an RS Camaro and a nice sounding F-150 The F150 kept up at first but then I killed it the Camaro was all noise and no go. It looked sweet though.

Vrrroooommm PPPsssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2005, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions

yeah i love the sound of turbos.....i have a orgasm just listening to em.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member

Default Turbocharged tC

Wasn't there a rumor going around that Greddy was going to be releasing a bolt-on turbo kit for the tC soon.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so what exactly are the hp gains for the turbo in this topic??? and were any intternals changed out or performance cluth added.......... kinda hard to take it serious withouot a legitiment dyno and pics of the set up.... not to call out b.s. but this is a brand new car, its not a civic so im pretty interested to see what your offering here...
Old 01-27-2005, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Honestly.....

Originally Posted by kutsuju_dj
so what exactly are the hp gains for the turbo in this topic??? and were any intternals changed out or performance cluth added.......... kinda hard to take it serious withouot a legitiment dyno and pics of the set up.... not to call out b.s. but this is a brand new car, its not a civic so im pretty interested to see what your offering here...
I dont have a kit im so full of it and I led you on I am just full of BS and lies so just forget about me ever saying I had one. Just wait for more shops and companys to come out with their own and ask them about the gains and what not or go get ripped off by tc tunerz.

Quick Reply: Looking for a TURBO KIT for your Scion?