Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Need tC in Atlanta, GA area, ATTN: TONY from Scion Life

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Need tC in Atlanta, GA area, ATTN: TONY from Scion Life

**EDIT** - We spoke to someone by the name of Tony via AIM and were interested in your assistance with our piping layout for Atlanta, GA. If you could get back to us via PM or email (Joe@Dezod.com) we'd like to discuss a couple things with you in regards to the kit. The phone number I have didn't work. Thanks.

We (Dezod Motorsports) are starting to get a turbo kit put together made of very high quality, name brand parts. Random Tech. is working with us to develop a full mandrel-bent IC and charge pipe system. I need a tC to stay with them for up to a full week so they can take our turbo manifold, turbo, and intercooler, and make the best flowing pipe setup possible, along with the downpipe which will bolt up to the stock S-pipe, or possibly completely replace it.

The person who ends up doing this will get the kit at cost plus 5% (cc fees or paypal fees). - *EDITED as suggestion by Scion Life members. Thanks for your support.

If you're just doing it for the cause, and would like to help us out, we can arrange a discount coupon code for our website, www.dezod.com, where you can purchase anything you want, and get a discount (IE, full coil-overs, sway bars, exhaust, brakes, etc).

Thank-you in advance for anyone interested. If the interest is high, we'll get into a better qualification process. You will be given decent notice on what week to do this, and will be updated accordingly. Runners-up will be logged just in case the first selected person can't make it.

Thanks again for your support guys
Old 06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think they should get the kit for free or at cost even... IMO 5-10% off is nothing...
Old 06-14-2005, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah a week with out a car is not worth $300 off a turbo kit or $30 off a header why dont you leave your car with them??? i thought you had a tc

also when are you looking at doing this becouse i have 2 weeks off in july and i wouldnt mind talking a vacation if we can work some thing else out rather then 10% off
Old 06-14-2005, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok I'll adjust for that.

I just spoke with my boss and we can do that. Basically whatever the kit costs us plus 5% (to pay for paypal or cc charges) is what the donator will receive. We will work up a contract to make things clear on what can and can not be said for whoever gets selected. In a nutshell, the one who receives the kit at cost will not be allowed to disclose the price to the public.

I can get into those details via PM and we can work every detail out before you even bring your car near the facility. No risks on your end what so ever.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

im from ATL but i got no cash, and cant void warranty just yet... now if it was for somethin free.....hah
Old 06-15-2005, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for the interest anyway. Like I said you could still use a discount towards smaller product if you really do not want to get into the hassle of getting into a turbo system.

I'll be starting a new thread as our official turbo kit build up. So for people looking to help with the cause post here, for those who have questions or concerns about the kit, please post in the other thread. Thanks for your support.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So by the end of this year, we should have...

ZPI Turbo Kit
Jamasco Turbo Kit
Dezod Turbo Kit
Greddy Turbo Kit (I Hope)
Turbonetics Turbo Kit
EMS Turbo Kit?

Things are looking pretty good for the tC...
Old 06-16-2005, 03:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes they do look pretty good. I'm also trying to eventually get an EMS from AEM made up for us. That'll take a while, I put it on the table for them a couple months ago.

Don't forget the turbonetics kit!

BTW-Expect some very impressive video footage of the Dezod tC in action. We will have 2-3 cameras setup so it should be some pretty cool videos.

Thanks for the bump, as the offer still stands for a local to the Atlanta, GA area.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:38 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am 3hrs from Atlanta and do go there often were u looking for a 5spd or auto?? and about how much it would be so I can hustle some people for money
Old 06-17-2005, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd prefer a 5-speed for now. We're looking to keep the kit at $3k when we sell it, that's our goal for now. I can tell you we're actually spending more than that just to make the kit so it really isn't marked up much. We're trying to keep cost down but don't want to skimp on the parts.

If you'd be willing to do it, we can work out more specific prices and what not, for now I can't give anything concrete. Thanks.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bumpage. (Just in case a lazy eye only looks at the top!)

Hopefully Random Tech can give us one of the two tC's they were talking about in case. But if the tC community is still interested, I'd like to offer what I can.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We spoke to someone by the name of Tony via AIM and were interested in your assistance with our piping layout for Atlanta, GA. If you could get back to us via PM or email (Joe@Dezod.com) we'd like to discuss a couple things with you in regards to the kit. The phone number I have didn't work. Thanks.

Also, if things do not work out with this deal then we will once again be looking for another member for their assistance so please stay tuned!
Old 06-21-2005, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm very interested!
Old 06-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

eh, i'm in LA. i know lots of crazy techs that can do it.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by English
I'm very interested!
We spoke on the phone today. We're interested in having you as part of our team. We got another call from another member as well (called main office, not my cell). I'm still trying to figure out which one we're going with, but Tony who I spoke to the other day has yet to get back to me.

Hopefully we can take care of everyone, as of right now, it's you, Tony, and the other guy that called the main office today.

We will keep everyone updated on a decision soon. Thanks for everyone's support.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

still looking? Pm me, got a IIPtC (5spd.) in North Georgia...(Roswell)...

or try : Hamilton_beck@hotmail.com
Old 06-24-2005, 01:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any updates?
Old 06-24-2005, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We're waiting for Turbonetics to finish our turbo. They're pretty much ready to go when we are, but we need them to finish making the parts first so we can get the main package to them. I'll be updating you all as time progresses, don't worry!

Thanks guys.