Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Police Stories Part 2.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Police Stories Part 2.....

I could'nt get many people to post up in the other forum so I will try here...

Heres a topic where you can talk about your run ins with the police, tickets, pulled over, evading, whatever you want. Yea I know some people will get mad that I posted this topic in the aero section, but the people I know post here so deal... Well lets here them stories. Heres one of mine.

My friend picked me up in audi quatro, and asked me to drive around for him because he was drunk at the time. So being the good friend that I am I did. He gave me the actual set of keys and I drove him were he needed to go. Well I pulled up to a red light and what do you know a cop pulls behind me. Before the light could turn green he threw this flashing lights on. Well little did I know that my friend STOLE this damn car. We were freaking out me mainly and I wasnt going to jail for this dummy. So I floored it threw the red light and the chase was on. This audi had some decent power but no match to the crown vic. So I took some back roads flying around corners. Finally I saw a abandond building and parked behind it. Dumb me left the lights on. Then I went to crash at a friends house before I was going to have a heart attack. Never again did I hear about that incident. Not even the news. I have plenty of police stories but that is prob. the only one that would interest you guys. Well now you guys and girls post em up!

MAtt
Old 08-31-2006, 05:28 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hey man, just a word of advice, multiple threads of the same thing in different areas is going to make the moderators mad. This belongs in off topic.

Just a heads up. Your first thread didnt make many people to happy. Around here you have to lay low and follow the crowd or you will be eaten up. Just trying to help.

IBL
Old 08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

hte other page was more then enough...