Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Post pics of your Scion tC exhausts here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

naw lol man!!, i had a mirror cut and i made the casing for it, that was a t a show, i always display my exhaust, dont flame me lol, some ppl thinks its custom done lmao.

i had a old man ask me where i had it made at, i told him TRD makes them for the scions, and he said he was gonna take his PT Cruiser down there to get one. I tried explaining it to him and he didnt understand that it was a toyota product
Old 08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

lol, not flaming, just popped into my head.

Old people are funny sometimes, lol
Old 08-01-2007, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya i can just imagine him going to the parts department at the dealer asking for that exhaust, and then they ask for what make and model, and he says chrysler PT cruiser. I wish I was there the day that happens hahahahaa
Old 08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tsudo N1
Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by xdejablu3x
Originally Posted by 07SiC-tC
TSUDO N-1

TSUDO N-1
hey how did you get it to look straight instead of angled out???

i didnt do anything thats just how it came from the person i bought it from its perfectly straight when you see i guess i got lucky lol
Old 08-01-2007, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BionicJuic3

Tsudo N1
this is driving me crazy!...how are yalls tsudo's straight and not angled??!?!?!?!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

megan drift spec catback
Old 08-01-2007, 07:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wonder if the n1s have to be modified to be straight? straight looks so much better imo, angled looks strange to me and makes it much more obvious to the people behind you that you have an aftermarket exhaust.

straight looks more like stock.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by RnB180
I wonder if the n1s have to be modified to be straight? straight looks so much better imo, angled looks strange to me and makes it much more obvious to the people behind you that you have an aftermarket exhaust.

yea straight looks way better imo too i love how my exhaust looks but with 4 inch tip nothing like stock lol but i get wat u mean ....and as for xdejablu3x ill look to see if my different size hangers and placement made a difference to the angle and ill let u know...do you have a pic of ur exhaust??
Old 08-01-2007, 03:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tsudo N1
this is driving me crazy!...how are yalls tsudo's straight and not angled??!?!?!?!
The Tsudo's dont come angled this is how they are out of the box
Old 08-01-2007, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yea straight looks way better imo too i love how my exhaust looks but with 4 inch tip nothing like stock lol but i get wat u mean ....and as for xdejablu3x ill look to see if my different size hangers and placement made a difference to the angle and ill let u know...do you have a pic of ur exhaust??
mines stock. i made this topic because i wanted to know the different exhausts and see them and to also help others see what the exhaust looks like. some of the sites that sell them dont show a decent picture of the exhaust on the car in different angles and settings so this is what would help me and others out a lot. i also made this topic because im not sure what kind of exhaust i want to purchase. as long as it dosnt burn my rear bumper, OEM lip, and dosnt sound like a rice rocket going 10 mph down the street than its all good.

but yeah, i really want to know how they got most of the N1 exhaust straight cuz most of the ones ive seen are so angled out and it dosnt really look right unless you have a really powerful car you know. i mean i dont mind as the exhaust is angled as long as it dosnt mess my stuff up. plus the cars that look good with it on on are like Evo's, STi's, Skyline's , or any of those type of cars.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

mines stock. i made this topic because i wanted to know the different exhausts and see them and to also help others see what the exhaust looks like. some of the sites that sell them dont show a decent picture of the exhaust on the car in different angles and settings so this is what would help me and others out a lot. i also made this topic because im not sure what kind of exhaust i want to purchase. as long as it dosnt burn my rear bumper, OEM lip, and dosnt sound like a rice rocket going 10 mph down the street than its all good.

but yeah, i really want to know how they got most of the N1 exhaust straight cuz most of the ones ive seen are so angled out and it dosnt really look right unless you have a really powerful car you know. i mean i dont mind as the exhaust is angled as long as it dosnt mess my stuff up. plus the cars that look good with it on on are like Evo's, STi's, Skyline's , or any of those type of cars.

oh well the n-1s come straight i guess cause mines did and my friends did too...and their not too loud and they have a nice tone ive never had a complaint about it bein too loud except for once at like 2am and at that time everything sounds loud cause it so quiet out where i live but yea i would reccomend the n-1 for its price i got it for around 250 shipped
Old 08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i didnt see anyone post this yet so here's mine, Megan Racing OE-RS axle back exhaust

Old 08-01-2007, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tsudo N1
The Tsudos N1 are angled...but the angle is so slight that when compared to say the megan drift spec which is such an extreme angled canister the tsudo looks straight.

this is prob the "only" feature i like about my tsudo, I did quite a few mods on mine to get it to sit just right, without touching the bumper and making it stickout a lil past the bumper so the soot and smoke don't ruin the bumper as well.
(click me VVV)
Old 08-01-2007, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That N1 exhaust is so gigantic you could probably fit TWO grapefruits in there! Srsly though, that is one huge tip. Too much IMO... but I happen to like the clean look...

Old 08-01-2007, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok maybe this question has been asked before. what exhaust is makes deep but not a lound noise? thanks
Old 08-01-2007, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i know mine makes a deep sound but its loud, i believe your best bet would probably be a borla or magnaflow, but that's me, others will have different opinions.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ack154
That N1 exhaust is so gigantic you could probably fit TWO grapefruits in there! Srsly though, that is one huge tip. Too much IMO... but I happen to like the clean look...
Well you’re definitely right when you say it's big, but it grows on you... I don’t know about the 2 grapefruit comment (just a little bit exaggerated) maybe 1...
Old 08-02-2007, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mugetsu

Tsudo N1
The Tsudos N1 are angled...but the angle is so slight that when compared to say the megan drift spec which is such an extreme angled canister the tsudo looks straight.

this is prob the "only" feature i like about my tsudo, I did quite a few mods on mine to get it to sit just right, without touching the bumper and making it stickout a lil past the bumper so the soot and smoke don't ruin the bumper as well.
(click me VVV)
what did you do to make it straight?...was yours just an axel-back or a full catback exhaust system?
Old 08-02-2007, 02:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mugetsu

Tsudo N1

(click me VVV)
what did you do to make it straight?...was yours just an axel-back or a full catback exhaust system?
Full cat back. I didn't do anything to make it straight, thats just how mild the drift spec angle of the Tsudo exhaust is. I actually prefer this slight styling Better than having the thing at a 45* angle

I only modified it so it would sit about half an inch away from the bumper as well as having it stick out past the cutout's lip about half inch.

As far as the 4.5ich tip...it takes a lil to get used to it but if pimped with the right mods it looks sweet. It looks even better on a lowered car...
for my turbo exhaust i think i will switch from a canister exhaust to a 3" polished tip.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your Scion tC exhausts here!!!