Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Removed A/C And NEW Belt Size???

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 07:23 PM

hahaha u _____ asses are WEAK.....To bad my buddy didn't enter b/c your car sucks...You have a bull____ FACTORY supercharger and bull____ brakes...OOO man your really steppin ur game up GANSTA!!!!!your ____ is weak......

Carlisle 2009 will be there...and take ur weak ___ supercharged bull____ TC out.....John's FULLY CUSTOM turbo kit will smoke all u fools....hahahaha cait wait to see this....

On an other note...Dont worry j5 they are just hatin cuz there jealous of ur ____. Most of them prob stock of have a bull____ I/H/E....

My 2004 d17 turbo'd civic will smoke all u _____ asses....10 psi and u will eat my dust.....Go suck a phatty cuz u llove the ****
Old 11-20-2008, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by kenbo21
John's FULLY CUSTOM turbo kit
I wasn't aware that buying parts off eBay was considered custom.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by kenbo21
hahaha u biscuit asses are WEAK.....To bad my buddy didn't enter b/c your car sucks...You have a bullpoop FACTORY supercharger and bullpoop brakes...OOO man your really steppin ur game up GANSTA!!!!!your poop is weak......

Carlisle 2009 will be there...and take ur weak butt supercharged bullpoop TC out.....John's FULLY CUSTOM turbo kit will smoke all u fools....hahahaha cait wait to see this....

On an other note...Dont worry j5 they are just hatin cuz there jealous of ur poop. Most of them prob stock of have a bullpoop I/H/E....

My 2004 d17 turbo'd civic will smoke all u biscuit asses....10 psi and u will eat my dust.....Go suck a phatty cuz u llove the rooster
reading that just made me laugh
XD
Old 11-21-2008, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by johnhawkins
Well luckly I wasnt talking to you - lol - But glad to see you have so much aggression towards me! See you there anyway!

Aggression? I didnt see it that way. Just seemed like you were calling people out bro, and I said Ill be there. Seems like your boy with his "tricked out" honda dissing me has a problem. I really want to meet him. Just so HE knows, my honda will rip his in half. Do a search for it under my name. Ill just leave it at that.

I dont have any issue with you, I just said I will be there. And youll have some competition there. ID LOVE to run your turbo. Infact, Id place a bet on it. Carlisle does not have a track we can run at, its a drift course. I know I can push a low 14 all day consistantly, and with my setup as is.. well its pretty decent for a street car. As far as your boy "calling" out my "factory" mods... if you look at my complete setup, you will see cost wasnt an issue. I bought what I bought, because A) I can afford it and B) I wanted exactly the items I bought. I have over $18k in the car, PLUS the cost of the car.. so I doubt your boy has a $32,000 honda like my tc is. Sure I could of bought something better with $32k, but my tc is exactly how I want it. I didnt buy any EBAY power mods and everything is TRD, or top tier name brand items.
Anyways, introduce yourself to me when your there. And Id really like to meet your smart ___ friend.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

wow, how old are you guys?