Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

tc exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stylis
If you guys want an axle back thats quiet and not bring the cops around, the Precisionmuffler.com axle back is the quiest system out there and with a header installed on your ride. The axle back still keeps things quiet for you. Check out our special here at www.PrecisionMuffler.com
Good god! I've been reading this section of the forum for maybe 30 mins now and I swear every single topic I have read has a plug for Precisionmuffler from 1 or both of the 2 people pushing it. I mean I know you guys are trying to do your business and all, but christ man.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Glazebrook
canrollya, How's the Draxas performing? Any noticeable changes over what you had before?
Oh yeah!! its noticable right away the old exhaust is SOOOOO restrictive. and the sound quality is excellent it has an awesome growl without sounding boyracerish.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:10 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Onikage
Good god! I've been reading this section of the forum for maybe 30 mins now and I swear every single topic I have read has a plug for Precisionmuffler from 1 or both of the 2 people pushing it. I mean I know you guys are trying to do your business and all, but christ man.
perhaps you should wander around the other sections of the forum... there are much worse people out there. PrecisionMuffler doesn't do much advertising as other people, and most of the people "pushing" it are satisfied customers, not the business itself.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by SquallLHeart
perhaps you should wander around the other sections of the forum... there are much worse people out there. PrecisionMuffler doesn't do much advertising as other people, and most of the people "pushing" it are satisfied customers, not the business itself.
Thanks Trung. :D

Old 12-20-2005, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Re: tc exhaust

what is your definition of
Originally Posted by dc22
best exhaust sys out there for the tc?
because many people dont care about sound and only want performance while others care ONLY about sound.

and + opinions may vary.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:10 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

If you guys want an axle back thats quiet and not bring the cops around, the Precisionmuffler.com axle back is the quiest system out there and with a header installed on your ride. The axle back still keeps things quiet for you. Check out our special here at www.PrecisionMuffler.com
Ha ha I agree. While theres nothing wrong with good honest capitalism, When people ask for honest, UNBIASED opinions on certain parts/products...it doesn't help when people who are obviously BIASED are posting all the replies. Just say it once, and let it go. Its apparent that you're not actually trying to "help" the author of the post, but merely trying to sell your products. NO offense, but thats just how I see it. God bless America!
Old 12-22-2005, 08:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

remove your axle back =P
Old 12-22-2005, 09:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by audiobahntc
Ha ha I agree. While theres nothing wrong with good honest capitalism, When people ask for honest, UNBIASED opinions on certain parts/products...it doesn't help when people who are obviously BIASED are posting all the replies. Just say it once, and let it go. Its apparent that you're not actually trying to "help" the author of the post, but merely trying to sell your products. NO offense, but thats just how I see it. God bless America!
Wow! You guys are harsh. Stylis is just offering his "help" by telling the author of this post that he has an axle back that is quiet AND is about $100 Cheaper then the TRD Axle Back. If a guy can save me some $ratch, and offer a quality product, then I'm all for it. Go to Stylis' website, do a little homework, then write your gripe. But don't bag on him for just replying with a post.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Sorry Dad...I guess i should go to my room now.