Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Thank you Kareem at Descendant Motorsports/world racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Thank you Kareem at Descendant Motorsports/world racing

I just wanted to take sometime and share a great customer service experience. Ive been having some issues with my clutch/clutch master cylinder. I took my car to a family friend shop because i couldnt drive it to ptuning. The mechanic there told me my pressure plate was causing my problems and that i need to replace my clutch. The car has a clutch thats a stage 2 that is only 15000 miles old along with a new slave/master cyl.

I called descendant to see what recommendation they had and spoke with kareem. I received a general consensus that the clutch was probably replaced by the original owner with a lower quality clutch. When i spoke to kareem he recommended replacing it with an act clutch at a great deal. When i called the original owner he confirmed that the clutch that is in the car now was an ACT clutch. With that being said i was weary about replacing the clutch with the one that is more than likely already in the car and causing the issues. I dont think that ACT clutches are bad but i might have just had a bad experience with one. With that being said Kareem, still continued to give me as much possible advice as he possibly could and spoke with me about my best route. He also talked to me about things that i should ask my mechanic and tried to explain that i could send the ACT clutch back to them to see if it could possibly be covered under any warranty.

I was taken back by the level of customer service he provided. You generally just dont see that anymore. He was very helpful to say the least and i really appreciated it!
Old 11-02-2011, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kareem is awesome! He has helped me out tremendously with building my tC and whenever I have questions about anything with my car I call World Racing. Anybody you talk to over there has is always willing to help, has great knowledge & experience with our cars and customer service is second to none! I live in Chicago and whenever I buy anything from World Racing it gets to me within 2-3 days rather than 5-7 other places!
Old 11-02-2011, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kareem is a great guy super helpful Any thing I have needed form simple to down right crazy questions he would take the time to help me figure it out I have purched a few things from thin in the process of building my Tc and I have always felt that kareems customer service is outstanding he will go the extra mile to make sure everything is figured out. Very professional and would reccomened Kareem and world racing to Amy one
Old 11-02-2011, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to know this guy is doing a great service to the scion community. I just ordered an SS clutch line from him...really didn't need it but I felt it was the least I can do for the excellent customer service I received!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I love stories like these, I am glad to see that there are people and companies still willing to provide great customer service...that is what everything is about, customer service...I haven't had the opportunity to do business with Kareem at Descendant Motorsports/world racing, but I know that they will be my first place of choice because I know that besides getting a great product, I will always have a their professional help to assist me in the project...
Old 11-05-2011, 02:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i also had some problems with the act kit, it was braking the master cylinder for some reason. now i use comp clutch. no problems....
Old 11-05-2011, 03:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^exactly!