Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Turbo-Mafia.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 04:45 AM

To help alleviate some heat on T-M a little and give some hope to those still waiting for their exhausts, I recieived mine today. Everything looks good as pictured. Quality welds IMO. I haven't tested it for the fitment yet, I will post if anything is out of norm there.

I did order it about 2 months ago. But I did tell him that I won't have my turbo yet and to take his time on mine because I didn't want them to rush it as mine was the only S2000 exhaust with straight exits.

I don't think that they are trying to scam anyone, just real behind on the orders. I will post a few pics for you guys soon.

FWIW my screen name on s2ki is "sarek" and I've been a member for about 4 years. I only came to SL initially to help a friend find mods for her tC.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Turbo_Mafia lapsed in their sponsorship payments and they are no longer allowed to sell on ScionLife. I will leave this topic up as a central place to discuss Turbo-Mafia issues, but I would NOT recommend sending them money, as they are not even selling on this site legitimately anymore.