Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

who would win a 1/4 race between a stock tc and civic si

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mouse
...A lot of how a vehicle performs has to do with the driver and their skill level...
I'm a level 32 tC driver....
Old 06-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

every1 knocks a CAI cause it isn't worth it. 300 bucks for wat? injen to claim that there intake shows gains of 8-12 hp. YEAHH OKK. remember STOCK AUTO TC IS 136HP STCOK 5SPD SI MOST LIKELY ABOUT 175/180 and they have an LSD and a whole nother gear more then us. u wanna ask who would win yet u don't know wat an LSD is. its annoying to see noobs ask "who would win" or "damn the cops" when its clearly been discussed and made fun of numerously people like u make the scion community look stupid bc its questions like these that make scions inferior to others in there eyes. how about u go on a honda forum and ask them who would win.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats what off topic is for!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rosedaleny806
every1 knocks a CAI cause it isn't worth it. 300 bucks for wat? injen to claim that there intake shows gains of 8-12 hp. YEAHH OKK. remember STOCK AUTO TC IS 136HP STCOK 5SPD SI MOST LIKELY ABOUT 175/180 and they have an LSD and a whole nother gear more then us. u wanna ask who would win yet u don't know wat an LSD is. its annoying to see noobs ask "who would win" or "damn the cops" when its clearly been discussed and made fun of numerously people like u make the scion community look stupid bc its questions like these that make scions inferior to others in there eyes. how about u go on a honda forum and ask them who would win.
i think you need to grow up... i just bought my first car, and im learning from teh ground up cuz i knew nothing about anything before... you have a problem that needs addressing... you get mad about a question in forum that you DONT HAVE TO READ...

grow up, e-thug... keep talkin behind your keyboard lolol
Old 06-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

wait wait wait? ur telling me to grow up yet YOUR ASKING EVERY1 ELSES OPINION ABOUT RACING, bc most likely ur trying to get ur street cred up or trying to feel better about urself or is it for "pink slips" pulling a good ol' F&F? with a car that has more power ESPECIALLY OVER YOUR AUTO TC. yeah noone has to read it But when its DISCUSSED NUMEROUS TIMES then why don't u jus search? u know? that is one of the rules to signing up to this forum, to search and not clutter up the site with useless threads. If this is ur first car fine so be it, but yet again that's where the SEARCH Button comes into play so u learn anything and everything bout ur car. E-thuggin? nahhh no ethuggin jus being REAL, so before u use the term "ethug" learn wat it means and trust me behind a keyboard or in ur face I'm gonna be real no matter what. or do u honestly think ur car can take on a civic si? especially sine ur an auto? hm? u say an Si has no torque but yet the have an LSD to Put down the power to the wheels our cars have no lsd (unless u get it) so all were doing is wheel hopping away and burning out. go add sum stickers to ur car maybe that will add sum needed power to ur auto
Old 06-20-2009, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

x 5,987 for not posting stupid ____ in the forums.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

when have i said i can beat an si? i simply posed a question... street cred? huh? if i wanted that why would i have bought a $18,000 automatic car?? i just want to be able to accelerate and feel a little bit of speed every now ad then... all i did was ask a question... god forbid it "clutter" the message board...

good lord you need a life if something like this really gets you this upset
Old 06-20-2009, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*sigh* look it isn't much because you asked a question that you're getting a hard time..ira because your asking a question that has been asked before and given a similar response many times. You need to ask sensible questions and need to show that you at least attemted to search prior to asking.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but just trying to givne you some advice for future posting on this forum.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

so u bought a 18000 dollar car soooo WHAT DOES MATTER IF U CAN BEAT AN SI THEN? noone said anything bout u beating one I never said it but ur obviously fiending to "try" and beat one. u want to feel alil acceleration? then sh*t u bought the wrong car (auto) shoulda got urself a 5spd in the first place. I know more about ur car then u know about ur car, the SEARCH button is ur friend, use it and be enlightened. "god forbid" another newb asks stupid questions that have been asked numerous times before guess u didn't read the rules before signing up huh? GTFO! andddd jus for good measure IBTL!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by XIEmperorIX
*sigh* look it isn't much because you asked a question that you're getting a hard time..its because your asking a question that has been asked before and given a similar response many times. You need to ask sensible questions and need to show that you at least attemted to search prior to asking.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but just trying to givne you some advice for future posting on this forum.
QFT!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL thansk for correcting some of my spelling errors.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so u bought a 18000 dollar car soooo WHAT DOES MATTER IF U CAN BEAT AN SI THEN? noone said anything bout u beating one I never said it but ur obviously fiending to "try" and beat one. u want to feel alil acceleration? then sh*t u bought the wrong car (auto) shoulda got urself a 5spd in the first place. I know more about ur car then u know about ur car, the SEARCH button is ur friend, use it and be enlightened. "god forbid" another newb asks stupid questions that have been asked numerous times before guess u didn't read the rules before signing up huh? GTFO! andddd jus for good measure IBTL!
i honestly dont think i have ever seen a more pathetic person in my life than you
Old 06-20-2009, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hey guys...skynets the enemy...not us....
Old 06-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazyjvilled
i honestly dont think i have ever seen a more pathetic person in my life than you
and I'm the immature one, don't get mad that now u have nothing to say no logical rebuddle nothing. gtfo noob. go buy sum boltons and think ur car is "fast"

haha no prob iemperor lol
Old 06-20-2009, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by captainlaziness
Originally Posted by Mouse
...A lot of how a vehicle performs has to do with the driver and their skill level...
I'm a level 32 tC driver....
It would appear you are able to learn the "anti-rice" spell...
Old 06-20-2009, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive raced a si.. aand killed it by far from a mile.. but it wasnt a fair race since i was in my 5.7 V instead of my tc.. lol guys chill out.. if not then FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

LOL!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have no rebuttal for what? you being immature? i asked a question, you freaked out, i have no intents of racing anyone.. it was a question...

you need to grow up
Old 06-21-2009, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just let it go. No one is going to win and if you want to continue bickering just take it to PM..this thread has long since served it's purpose before it even started.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Scikotics
SL Member
MN Scions

tc plus nitrous> stock si

Quick Reply: who would win a 1/4 race between a stock tc and civic si