Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

*Vulcan Turbo* Finally... Pictures of our TC log manifolds!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:23 PM
SL Member

hahahaha uh ooooo e-thugs. Roll up the windows.

haha but seriously, a lot manifolds are designed with look in mind, any time you see a top mount honda b series manifold... a Ram Horn manifold has already proven itself effiecent on those engine, so how does making the exhaust gas go down a foot, turn around and come back up add to performance? it doesnt, but people want there turbo to sit on top so it can be seen.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by VulcanTurbo
yup exactly, thats what i mean, when they start getting all crazy about were the tubes run it adds weight and volume to the manifold.
the length of the primaries is usually determined by the space you have to work with in the engine bay, whether you want a top or bottom mount, if you want a twin scroll or not, and where the turbo will be placed. i highly doubt that companies like peak boost, and full race have looks in mind when designing there manifolds.

I thought this was Vulcan Turbo's thread?

TT's manifolds (aka peakboost) for the tC look like crap compared to other EL manifolds I've seen for the tC (Full Race, PTuning...etc.)
thats funny. my tt/peakboost mani looks like the heat to me, and everyone else i show. also it looks almost IDENTICAL to the full race t3 mani. sounds like someones a little jealous that there still rockin an old zpi log, thats probably cracked many times by now.

Jealous.... Ok, best laugh of the day. Correction, I would be jealous of a Full Race, or a Ptuning one. TT mani....blah..

That was a good laugh though to think I was jealous just because I didn't like the design of TT manifolds. If I like them, then I would have bought one of the ZPI replacement ones. But I didn't....because I didn't like it...
Old 10-31-2008, 02:57 PM
SL Member

haha, well i do offer an equal length manifold for the scion TC too.... I have pictures of it and everything on my website.

Im a little lost to what im jealous about.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^He was talking to me about being jealous....which was funny....heheehe
Old 10-31-2008, 03:54 PM
SL Member

ooooo. No wonder i was lost. I gotta stop working so much.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jealous.... Ok, best laugh of the day. Correction, I would be jealous of a Full Race, or a Ptuning one. TT mani....blah..

That was a good laugh though to think I was jealous just because I didn't like the design of TT manifolds. If I like them, then I would have bought one of the ZPI replacement ones. But I didn't....because I didn't like it...
you're right travis. they look so different from each other. how could i even compare the two.

give me a break. the only reason you talk smack about tt is because of something i like to call, "the kenny connection". when zpi was in business all you did was try and downplay all there competition. and now that zpi is no longer, it seems that you have found a new host nut sack to cling to in ptuning. since they weren't really involved that much in the scion aftermarket when zpi was still hustling. im guessing all the companies you smeared like dezod, and tt would laugh at you if you asked them for parts.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by VulcanTurbo
hahahaha uh ooooo e-thugs. Roll up the windows.

haha but seriously, a lot manifolds are designed with look in mind, any time you see a top mount honda b series manifold... a Ram Horn manifold has already proven itself effiecent on those engine, so how does making the exhaust gas go down a foot, turn around and come back up add to performance? it doesnt, but people want there turbo to sit on top so it can be seen.
lol e-thugs. how clever and original. i slightly agree with your opinion on top mounts. even though they were made to give easy access to the turbo, most people buy them for the flashiness.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^You are full of it bro....LOL...When Full Race came out with their manifolds, NEWS FLASH! ZPI was still around. How you going to tell me, I didn't like the TT mani because of "the kenny connection" (that's funny by the way)? I guess you can read minds on top of making funny jokes..

Wow, bro, you are cracking me up, I can't hold my grits down. Where do you come up with your material? LOL...this is good stuff.

By the way, I like Vulcan Turbo's EL manifold over the TT ones. And when it came to the Full RACE one, I was referring to this one....

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._2025_92621539
Old 10-31-2008, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

LOL....at smearing Dezod and TT. I have disagreed with Paul Dezod plenty of times, and I have also praised Dezod on multiple instances as well. TT, well, haven't seen much to say anything really spectacular about their stuff. Here is one out of your imagination.....Guess you beating your little TT drum cause you got "the Todd Connection".....LOL. A smear is different than simply disagreeing with someone. If you find something where I'm intentionally smearing someone, please feel free to find that for me to refresh my memory.

I say I like something or don't like something....and it spirals into some sort of Conspiracy theory...LOL.

I like companies out there proving their worth by being actively involved in motorsports, and getting their hands dirty. THAT is why I like PTuning vs the rest. After being on here so long, you have become delusional in actually THINKing you KNOW me, when you don't know me in the least bit.

FYI....even the first FULL Race manifold looked more functional and thought out than any TT one you posted. It's not rocket science trying to figure out why there are infinite Version Number TT manifolds made. And LOL at buying something from TT....what's the lead time on a simple VAC block right now?
Old 10-31-2008, 05:00 PM
SL Member

That full race manifold is pretty sick ill admit, just looks like its for drag only though which isnt practical for most guys here.

Either way guys every company does something there own way, pick the one that suits you, your setup, and your budget best.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^You are full of it bro....LOL...When Full Race came out with their manifolds, NEWS FLASH! ZPI was still around. How you going to tell me, I didn't like the TT mani because of "the kenny connection" (that's funny by the way)? I guess you can read minds on top of making funny jokes..

Wow, bro, you are cracking me up, I can't hold my grits down. Where do you come up with your material? LOL...this is good stuff.

By the way, I like Vulcan Turbo's EL manifold over the TT ones. And when it came to the Full RACE one, I was referring to this one....

thats funny. cause i could have sworn you have referred to getting the t-3 full race mani many times before. even posting up links to it on jotech's website.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

thats funny. cause i could have sworn you have referred to getting the t-3 full race mani many times before. even posting up links to it on jotech's website.

Nope, sorry always had my heart set on the twin WG one in the link. I might have said I would settle for the t3 one, but I was always dreamy eyed for the big Kahuna one!

But since I'm not into dragging that much anymore, don't need something with twin WG, and designed for super Drag racing.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL....at smearing Dezod and TT. I have disagreed with Paul Dezod plenty of times, and I have also praised Dezod on multiple instances as well. TT, well, haven't seen much to say anything really spectacular about their stuff. Here is one out of your imagination.....Guess you beating your little TT drum cause you got "the Todd Connection".....LOL. A smear is different than simply disagreeing with someone. If you find something where I'm intentionally smearing someone, please feel free to find that for me to refresh my memory.

I say I like something or don't like something....and it spirals into some sort of Conspiracy theory...LOL.

I like companies out there proving their worth by being actively involved in motorsports, and getting their hands dirty. THAT is why I like PTuning vs the rest. After being on here so long, you have become delusional in actually THINKing you KNOW me, when you don't know me in the least bit.

FYI....even the first FULL Race manifold looked more functional and thought out than any TT one you posted. It's not rocket science trying to figure out why there are infinite Version Number TT manifolds made. And LOL at buying something from TT....what's the lead time on a simple VAC block right now?
im sure anyone thats been on this forum long enough to remember the zpi era will agree with me that all you did was talk bad about anything that wasn't zpi.

as far as companies getting getting there hands dirty. they don't come much dirtier than kenny.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

im sure anyone thats been on this forum long enough to remember the zpi era will agree with me that all you did was talk bad about anything that wasn't zpi.

as far as companies getting getting there hands dirty. they don't come much dirtier than kenny.

Ok, sure man. We are all entitled to our opinions, so it's whatever. Have a good day.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:28 PM
SL Member

My hands are actually dirty right now... does that count?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:47 PM
SL Member

We started on our TC turbo kit yesterday.... pictures of the install....

Old 11-04-2008, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice excited to see what u guys do.

btw i love e-arguements argueeee
Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your mama! oh no he didnt
Old 11-04-2008, 09:37 PM
SL Member

Further Along today....

Heres about the specs of the turbo Kit:

Vulcan Turbo Manifold
Garrett T3/T04E .57 Trim .63A/R
2.5" Stainless Steel Downpipe
2.5" Aluminum Intercooler Piping
3" Aluminum Intake Pipe
440cc Saturated Injectors
Aeromotive A1000 AFPR
Oil Lines - Fittings
Hardware
Full Color Instructions
TurboXs RFL Blow Off Valve
K&N Intake Filter
Tial 38mm Wastegate
o2 Simulator
Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler

Price will probably be around $3650 + Shipping
Turbo included with the kit is supportable of up to 500whp.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

nice work and i cant beliebve i just read brett and travis e-battle! hahahaha AND YES I READ THE WHOLE THING!

Quick Reply: *Vulcan Turbo* Finally... Pictures of our TC log manifolds!