Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

3 Weeks, 2 Engines, 1 Dezod S1, and $10,000 later

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 10:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by anurok
Appreciate the help Vito. I will try it now =D

I need to get this thing moving heh. The shop wont wait long for payments.
no problem man...like I said, dont be shy to ask for any help
Old 02-17-2008, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

It says I do not have access to be able to post and tells me I need over 50 when I have over 100...

Anyone know what is up?
Old 02-17-2008, 11:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow that was a lot of reading. but i agree with rhythmnsmoke. even though we cannot exactly say the problem but use some logic. the guy had no probs before the install of the kit then in goes the kit and kaboom! the "great customer service" oh he paid for some towing, he got out of bed on a saturday morn. blah blah blah. if i effed up someones car, i'd be more than willing to pay for towing and some inconvienences. that is NOTHING compared to what anurok has had to pay out of his pocket. you all say hes not short 10k because he still has the kit, but seriously who in their right mind would buy a kit that was involved in a blown engine, i would not even pay 500 for that kit. so in reality he really is short 10k unless he find a sucker who doesnt know better. im NOT saying dezod are scammers or bad service. all they have said is 'we cant exactly tell..' anurok is short cuz he most likely would not want to spend even more money to find out what really happened and i dont blame him. jus my .02 pls no bashing just my opinion.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SuperXero
wow that was a lot of reading. but i agree with rhythmnsmoke. even though we cannot exactly say the problem but use some logic. the guy had no probs before the install of the kit then in goes the kit and kaboom! the "great customer service" oh he paid for some towing, he got out of bed on a saturday morn. blah blah blah. if i effed up someones car, i'd be more than willing to pay for towing and some inconvienences. that is NOTHING compared to what anurok has had to pay out of his pocket. you all say hes not short 10k because he still has the kit, but seriously who in their right mind would buy a kit that was involved in a blown engine, i would not even pay 500 for that kit. so in reality he really is short 10k unless he find a sucker who doesnt know better. im NOT saying dezod are scammers or bad service. all they have said is 'we cant exactly tell..' anurok is short cuz he most likely would not want to spend even more money to find out what really happened and i dont blame him. jus my .02 pls no bashing just my opinion.
I would, and Im sure anyone on this board that has years of HANDS ON turbo experience would do the same. Its a matter of checking components at this point. The first thing I would look into would be the wastegate and take it from there. This kit is worth a bit less than it would go for brand new, to say it was involved in a blwon engine and it isnt worth $500 is just being completely ignorant
Old 02-18-2008, 12:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i dont have years of HANDS ON turbo experience. not everyone is a turbo expert. i was simply stating my opinion. so you go buy that turbo and shove it. smartass
Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well i dont have years of HANDS ON turbo experience. not everyone is a turbo expert. i was simply stating my opinion. so you go buy that turbo and shove it. smartass
Wow what ever credit your post may have had for someone just went down the toilet. To tell him to shove it and call him a smart ___... WTF?
Old 02-18-2008, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i could care less, i dont need credit from people over the internet i actually have a life
Old 02-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Banned
SL Member

^ seriously... comments like that are dumb...
Old 02-18-2008, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i could care less, i dont need credit from people over the internet i actually have a life
"i could care less, i dont need credit from people over the internet i actually have a life" ...he says typing on his computer and calling people names over the internet but he can care less cause he has a life.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

aright smarta$$...what makes this kit only worth $500? And "Because it blew up the motor" is far from an acceptable answer cause it doesnt prove anything why the kit would only be worth that in your eyes. Take your time, Im not expecting a reasonable answer anyway f rom you based on your comments your making towards me. I wasnt trying to belittle you, nor was I assuming you didnt have any experience with turbos, I was just trying to point out the mere fact that just because there were complications with the motor doesnt mean that the kit is a piece of junk suddenly...thats all bro, dont jump down peoples throats for no reason
Old 02-18-2008, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im not saying the kit is worth 500. im just saying i personally would not buy that kit at all. i only called you a smartass because you were talking as if everyone is a turbo expert and indirectly calling me ignorant. im only speaking from a consumers point of view for i am no expert.

either way, im not going to reply to this post anymore. anurok sorry for your loss but if i were you i would not settle for that loss not to even mention the turbo but to have the engine replaced.

Originally Posted by etsnet
"i could care less, i dont need credit from people over the internet i actually have a life" ...he says typing on his computer and calling people names over the internet but he can care less cause he has a life.
oh no! my credit and repution is going to go down! darn.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SuperZERO, seriously, lay off. What is your problem anyways?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 20tCDude05
SuperZERO, seriously, lay off. What is your problem anyways?
superZERO? nice how long did it take you to think of that?

whats my prob? lets see how this started

me: ".....pls no bashing just my opinion"

simply scion: "....is just being completely ignorant "
Old 02-18-2008, 02:06 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ignorant would be a consumer opinion thinkig a turbokit is worth $500.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg... no, ignorant would be you. did you even read all my posts?

"im not saying the kit is worth 500. im just saying i personally would not buy that kit at all"

500 is just a random number i threw out to state the fact i would not even buy that specific kit. if im going to buy a kit, im not going to pay more to find out what defective part wont blow my engine. i give up trying to explain myself..
Old 02-18-2008, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

im not saying the kit is worth 500. im just saying i personally would not buy that kit at all. i only called you a smartass because you were talking as if everyone is a turbo expert and indirectly calling me ignorant. im only speaking from a consumers point of view for i am no expert.

either way, im not going to reply to this post anymore. anurok sorry for your loss but if i were you i would not settle for that loss not to even mention the turbo but to have the engine replaced.

Originally Posted by etsnet
oh no! my credit and repution is going to go down! darn.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

<<<
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i thought u were done posting in this thread ^^^^
Old 02-18-2008, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry i couldnt help laughing at "paul" one last time. last one i promise lol
Old 02-18-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

<<<
I have a feeling you were trying to insult me but it didn't work cuz I made that to be funny.lol

Quick Reply: 3 Weeks, 2 Engines, 1 Dezod S1, and $10,000 later