Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

all4degame's unboosted and needs a srs a-pillar HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i should be on the list twice as well as i went through two different kits! =)

stage 1 and extreme series kit!
Old 05-19-2009, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

lost my job and needed to pay for my car...lol...i thought i explained that already...lmao

wasnt sure when id find a job either so it seemed like the thing to do...its all good though it went to a good home...should i include him on the list?...lol
Old 05-19-2009, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

oh yeah...ill just put x2 by your name....lol
Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

The theory behind that list made me laugh in real life. Kevin hasn't been able to use his car for how long? And what has Todd done to fix the problem? Oh that's right, he's started other projects. Like asking the xA owners if they'd be interested in boost.

My point...it has been over a week since Todd told Kevin that he would be getting the S-Pipe that he used to test fit the downpipe. Last time I checked, it takes 2 days to ship something via UPS Ground from AZ to OK. And since nothing has to get fabricated, Kevin should have received the S-Pipe last Wednesday...Thursday at the latest.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

you have a valid point. but with it being on topic, i therefore disagree.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

well jon its the truth...and its fact...the list is not a theory...its real life bro...your the one suggesting theory and guesses of what you think should have happend.

imho this stuff shouldnt happen but you act like only TT kits have had fitment issues...i digress though cause really this stuff really shouldnt happen with any kit...thats kinda the point of buying a "kit".
Old 05-19-2009, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

It's not even the fitment issues that I'm talking about. It's the utter lack of customer service. Todd came in here himself and told Kevin that he was going to send him the correct part on 5/11. It's now 5/19 and nothing at all. It does not take 8 days to ship something from AZ to OK.

My point is that even after all the "TT is changing," "TT will get better," etc, Todd is still neglecting his customers. I won't say anything about the numerous others who are still waiting for their kits, because I don't know the 'other side of the story' with them, but I know for a fact that there is no other side to this story.

Page 25, 5/11/08
Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
I just need todd to send me another spipe. That would be the "easiest" thing to do, only if gets here. The onlything i would have to do is ge it to mate up with the exhaust, not have to get it to fit both the dp and mid pipe.
The s-pipe that you are getting fits with the new dp I sent you. I used this s-pipe on the car when I made that dp. So they will fit togehter.

Todd
Old 05-19-2009, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^ i agree.. both my TT kits had no fitment issues.. a few close calls and adjustments needing to be made but no real issues.

the dezod kit i installed on the other hand... the dp couldnt even stay on because it was about 4 inches to high. and impossible to work with.

not knocking dezod just saying all these things are someones opinion..

for example if i wasnt boosted and didnt know about dezod and helping sevey install his kit and the fitment was like that... I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT FROM THEM. even though it was a fluke most people have no issues.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

ok so fitment issues aside....do you know what Todd is doing? I dont. do you know his side? I dont. do you have anyidea of whats going on and problems todd is having with this situation? I dont.

all i know is kevins side and yeah from this side its a ____ty deal right now. I hope kevin gets the pipe soon without any further problems.

all i can say is atleast ima person that would drive all the way to OK to get Kev up and running instead of trying to sit here on a forum and play burn Todd at the stake.

your gripping about someone els's issue like its yours, im sure kev appreciats it but its not gonna put a pipe in his hands (no homo) is it?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I know what Todd ISN'T doing, and that's sending Kevin the correct S-Pipe. I don't care what kind of job he has or what he spends his time on, all I know, is that there are 5 UPS Stores located in/around Mesa, AZ. It takes a whopping 10 minutes to print a label and drop a box off.

And what does driving to OK to help Kevin have to do with anything? Do you realize that it's a 21 hour drive from NJ to OK? I'm fairly certain that if I drove to Kevins house, the best advice I'd be able to come up with would be 'this doesn't fit. Get a custom s-pipe or contact Todd,' basically the same advice I gave him online.

And if you hadn't noticed, but I had this same problem when I was waiting for my kit. 4 times I was told that I was going to get my parts. 4 times it took 3+ weeks for a box to show up. 4 times I took off work expecting to install my turbo. 4 times I got an incomplete kit.

All I'm seeing, is Todd trying to make more sales instead of finishing the sales he has already made.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
ok so fitment issues aside....do you know what Todd is doing? I dont. do you know his side? I dont. do you have anyidea of whats going on and problems todd is having with this situation? I dont.

all i know is kevins side and yeah from this side its a ____ty deal right now. I hope kevin gets the pipe soon without any further problems.

all i can say is atleast ima person that would drive all the way to OK to get Kev up and running instead of trying to sit here on a forum and play burn Todd at the stake.

your gripping about someone els's issue like its yours, im sure kev appreciats it but its not gonna put a pipe in his hands (no homo) is it?
reread for explination
Old 05-20-2009, 12:25 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

btw jon i meant no hard feelings to ya....this is just how i feel about it...id rather help than to _____...

got one question for ya...you know me...iv sold you stuff...if i had a kit would you buy from me? just a hypathetical....say i made kits...would you buy from me? would it even be a consideration?

the dt i made for you didnt fit perfectly so still would you buy from me again?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

know what Todd ISN'T doing, and that's sending Kevin the correct S-Pipe
You nor anyone else has no idea what I am or not doing....

Kevin was told what happened. I kept him up to speed.

His s-pipe is available now, but he does not want it. Totally understandable at this point and his choice. I gave him options and told him I would help out with any option he choose.

Regards-

Todd
Old 05-20-2009, 01:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
All I'm seeing, is Todd trying to make more sales instead of finishing the sales he has already made.
if i had a kit on the shelf ready to be shipped i would be trying to sell it also......
Old 05-20-2009, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
What is the ratio of satisfied customers to UN-satisfied......so far we have like 2 out of 30....Not exactly good recommendable numbers.
java
java's friend in Hi (dont remember his name, i sold him his dumptube...lol)
ace
crush
mr. meaty
cessblood
jsq93085
coryjames
shwdtc
yelosub
syldrin
thndr13
jaxtcracer
scikotictc232 (used kit or new parts idk)

i can go further if youd like...the point is your exagerating things...there are also peeps that dont post on here...prolly some good and some bad experiances...trav please dont start throwing numbers in the air, crap i can do the same.
should i keep going...im sure more will speak up...
wow the list is growing...hmmm
I actually got a really good deal on my set up considering I got all the main parts to build a kit with out bov turbo and wastegates as the big items. It is not cheap to boost though when you are saving for school. Superxero bought a turbo kit from todd and then got his home broken into and they stole all the parts I needed to buy. So i bought a brand new kit. Todd had me take a picture of what I had and email it to him, so I did. Than I sent him some money just for the turbo and he threw in an extra intercooler and BOV. so for the price of the turbo a lone was not a bad deal on my part. I did not wait months to receive. What I am trying to say is that their is two sides to the story and how some people jump on here and start talking ____ bout stuff that they dont know about whats going on is just pathetic. Ya todd should have sent him out a new s pipe but he said that he will stand by his side with whatever he decides to do. If It came time to buy a kit though I would most likely buy from todd again.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I need this low oil pressure at idle thing fixed. I think its pretty serious. My oil pressure gauge only shows 1-2psi at warm idle, and I think I hear my motor ticking because of the low pressure. hmmm.

And in regards to the rest of the convo, I have to say that over all TT kits are hit and miss. Everything is basically custom so its hit or miss if things fit or not. Most of the earlier stuff from Todd that went to Chris, Brandon, and Ace fit decently with no problems. I unfortunately ran into problems with my spipe and downpipe. I would have been fine if I had receive things faster but I didn't. My problem with Todd is the lack in trust I have with him, I've been lied to too too many times to have any confidence in him, especially after an 8 month wait for a kit, and 2 month wait for replacement parts. What can you do.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
Originally Posted by Schuller
Go NA!
shut up.

travis add me to satisfied customer Twice as i got two kits from todd......!

Interesting though how you were able to receive two kits faster than my boy could get his one.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

What is the ratio of satisfied customers to UN-satisfied......so far we have like 2 out of 30....Not exactly good recommendable numbers.
java
ace
crush
mr. meaty
cessblood

i can go further if youd like...the point is your exagerating things...there are also peeps that dont post on here...prolly some good and some bad experiances...trav please dont start throwing numbers in the air, crap i can do the same.

Fine, here let me get to a more crystal point....I would not recommend TT in its current state to anyone. He picked up a little, and I gave him some recognition for that, but still overall, he has a ways to go. People should NOT be waiting nearly a year to get a turbo kit. That's about how long my boy waited and it was not a pleasant experience.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

first one as you know was bought many moons ago..

the second kit, the extreme series twin scroll kit was already made as it was used when purchased but wasnt really used.. funny situation.

in the end it was already in a box and todd shipped it to me.. nothing had to be made at all.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

java
ace
crush
mr. meaty
cessblood
jsq93085
coryjames
shwdtc
yelosub
syldrin
thndr13
jaxtcracer
scikotictc232 (used kit or new parts idk)

should i keep going...im sure more will speak up...
wow the list is growing...hmmm

How about listing those still waiting for their kits next to the satisfied ones. And then also a list of people who bolted up a TT Kit and not had to change a single thing on it because everything fit perfect and there were no low hanging pipes, wrong S-pipes, etc...

Quick Reply: all4degame's unboosted and needs a srs a-pillar HELP!