Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

all4degame's unboosted and needs a srs a-pillar HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by THansenite
I saw this at the top of the page:

Originally Posted by Ace83
Well no matter how many of us happy customer there is, its the unhappy ones thats gonna bring his business down
You are putting the blame on the wrong people. It isn't the customers that bring the business down, it is the business itself for making the customers unhappy. If Todd got some business sense and started caring about ALL of his customers, the number of unhappy ones would be a fraction of what it currently is.
im no way blaming the customers for bringing the business down.. im trying to say is that their bad experience will result TT fall, obviously im focusing on how TT does business not customers bringing TT down.. when you quote me on something, please dont chop off my paragraph and create new meaning..

And yeah this needs clean up, this is about Kev's experience and turbo updates not yours.. lets give this back to him..
Old 05-20-2009, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by THansenite
I saw this at the top of the page:

Well no matter how many of us happy customer there is, its the unhappy ones thats gonna bring his business down
You are putting the blame on the wrong people. It isn't the customers that bring the business down, it is the business itself for making the customers unhappy. If Todd got some business sense and started caring about ALL of his customers, the number of unhappy ones would be a fraction of what it currently is.
im no way blaming the customers for bringing the business down.. im trying to say is that their bad experience will result TT fall, obviously im focusing on how TT does business not customers bringing TT down.. when you quote me on something, please dont chop off my paragraph and create new meaning..

And yeah this needs clean up, this is about Kev's experience and turbo updates not yours.. lets give this back to him..

In short of what you were trying to say is.

You have a good experience you tell maybe like 1 or 2 people.

You have a bad experience you tell 50+.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

This thread is not being cleaned up.

For all the people waiting for parts, or who have received faulty/defective parts, I'm sorry.

For anyone else who buys anything from this thief, I do not feel sorry. I hope you've learned something from reading all of this.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
In short of what you were trying to say is.

You have a good experience you tell maybe like 1 or 2 people.

You have a bad experience you tell 50+.
yeah something like that.. how to turn things around, its up to todd but im not sure how.. but as things go on without change it creates more problems to his business and his customers.. but yeah its all up to him.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Ouch...Super Mod has spoken.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

if only ptuning came out with their kit sooner. I feel like an idiot now
Old 05-20-2009, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You are putting the blame on the wrong people. It isn't the customers that bring the business down,
In most cases yes....my problems started with a customer trying to take me down.

it is the business itself for making the customers unhappy. If Todd got some business sense and started caring about ALL of his customers, the number of unhappy ones would be a fraction of what it currently is.
If I had no sense at all, and did not care about any of my customers I would have closed up shop last summer.

What happened to Kevin and Ace should have never happened, especially now that I know what was taking place. Ace fixed it on his own before I knew what happened. I found out about Kevins issue on this forum. It was fixed, offered and now he is dealing with it himself.

And in the grand scheme of things I do not have that many problems as some of you make it seem.

1. Kevin had his dp issue, being resolved.
2. I am down to 2 people that I owe from the issues I had last year. (Marcial and Christian)
3. There will always be the guys that no matter what I do will feel the way they do. There isn't a thing I can do for them or change how they feel at this point.

For anyone else who buys anything from this thief, I do not feel sorry
Mr. TheQuietThings-

1. I am not a theif, I have never stole from any of my customers nor will I

2. As a moderator of this board, you are not to post your personal opinions. You are a representative of Internet brands. Your sole function is to "moderate" the forums to make sure members follow the rules. Glad to see your following the rules your supposed to be enforcing.

Regards-

Todd
Old 05-20-2009, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
In most cases yes....my problems started with a customer trying to take me down.
Customers would have no need to "take you down" if you did what you promised. Lying about shipping out products, sending incorrect products, stealing money from customers, etc.

1. I am not a theif, I have never stole from any of my customers nor will I
You are a thief. You still owe me $66.54 from last summer when I returned the portion of my kit that you sent me. Despite your website claims of a full refund, you kept $66.54. The money belongs to me, yet you refuse to send it back...that's stealing Todd.

3. There will always be the guys that no matter what I do will feel the way they do. There isn't a thing I can do for them or change how they feel at this point.
Untrue. I have told you this MANY times. Your website says people are entitled to a FULL refund when they return their product. You only gave me a partial. You are going against your own policy yet you refuse to acknowledge it. You refuse to acknowledge lying about shipping dates.

If you were just honest and owned up to things, people wouldn't be nearly as mad. The problem is that you try to hide it and think nobody realizes it. You have wronged me Todd and until you make things right, I will continue to feel the way I feel about your company. If you owned up to it and gave me the money I am entitled to, it would be a different story. However, because of the way you are operating, I will continue to warn people about the experiences myself and others have had with you.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Customers would have no need to "take you down" if you did what you promised. Lying about shipping out products, sending incorrect products, stealing money from customers, etc.
Actually that particular customer got all his stuff on time. He was just an idiot for not installing his fuel management and driving his car without it. He killed his motor. In the end it was my fault and cost TT allot of money. He and his family did all they could to "take me down"

All I am trying to say is as much as you think I am a theif, scam artist etc. There are two sides to every story. There are way more of you (customer) who try and take advantage of things than you think. As a company though we are not allowed nor is it ethical to bash or complain about our customers. Funny how the world works.

You are a thief. You still owe me $66.54 from last summer when I returned the portion of my kit that you sent me. Despite your website claims of a full refund, you kept $66.54. The money belongs to me, yet you refuse to send it back...that's stealing Todd.

I didnt steal from you....you know that. But I am not going down that road with you again. You are one of those that no matter what will always feel the way you do.

Its nice having you around, cause everytime you post my threads go to the top. When they do, my phone call increase, I get more emails etc.
So regardless of how much damage you think you do, you are actually good for business

Regards-

Todd
Old 05-20-2009, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so tracking number for me today todd?
Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so tracking number for me today todd?

U have PM
Old 05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nothing for me yet huh Todd???
Old 05-20-2009, 07:47 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Chris, add me to the list of happiness
Old 05-20-2009, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

guess not
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I got the spipe on today, custom with a flex joint. It cost me $140. I asked Todd to meet me in the middle and pay $70, which is enough to keep me happy. I'm going to have a custom dump tube made for me sometime next week. The car is running much better now, quieter too. I still have to figure out what the deal is with the low oil pressure at idle though.

I GOT MY SANITY BACK WHOOOOOOOOOO.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thats good to hear kev
Old 05-20-2009, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

laps:
Old 05-20-2009, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by all4degame
I got the spipe on today, custom with a flex joint. It cost me $140. I asked Todd to meet me in the middle and pay $70, which is enough to keep me happy. I'm going to have a custom dump tube made for me sometime next week. The car is running much better now, quieter too. I still have to figure out what the deal is with the low oil pressure at idle though.

I GOT MY SANITY BACK WHOOOOOOOOOO.
nice...

sounds reasonable that todd meet ya half way...todds prolly not going to like me but he should prolly pay for all of it...just mho. I say that cause its not that big of a price and takes the load off his shoulders and yours...idk just a thought.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:26 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Carlanga
Chris, add me to the list of happiness
well carlos you got any problems with fitment...cant say you have problems with waiting

ill add ya
Old 05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

glad to hear

all is well and ends ok..

so ill end this ____ with a F*** you and have a nice day..

who am i????

Quick Reply: all4degame's unboosted and needs a srs a-pillar HELP!