Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Allow me to Reintroduce myself....

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 12:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by blown_xa
Let me know when yall plan a track day.

Oh yea, and watch out for them skunks ....
Ha ha... the skunks hear me coming now so they get the h3ll outta my way quick.

Travis (Rhythmandsmoke) and I will be putting the choke hold on some Mustangs on the 27-28 of this month @ NSS.

Originally Posted by j3st3r
and in my opinion...one of the best builds to date, and not just because of the components he used but the order, and way he did this entire build, since Kevin-Slikk is one of our friends and MCS members watching him build the car from start to now, it was just done right!!
Thanks B. wouldn't have made it this far without the assistance of the MCS family.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Yea he did. Trying to be like me...
.. boy has got to quite jacking your threads....especially since you are the one with the setup......
Old 05-12-2011, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

.. boy has got to quite jacking your threads....especially since you are the one with the setup......
i think its a disease... we should out on a fund raiser to get him a cure... lol
Old 05-14-2011, 12:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

and in my opinion...one of the best builds to date, and not just because of the components he used but the order, and way he did this entire build, since Kevin-Slikk is one of our friends and MCS members watching him build the car from start to now, it was just done right!!

Indeed, he did a great job with that.

Originally Posted by Slikk
i think its a disease... we should out on a fund raiser to get him a cure... lol
Don't need one boss. Kinda hard to race you in getting the kit on, when you had a distinct advantage (a paying job)...lol.

I Got two jobs now though, so she'll be coming around the mountain when she come..
Old 05-14-2011, 01:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't need one boss. Kinda hard to race you in getting the kit on, when you had a distinct advantage (a paying job)...lol.

I Got two jobs now though, so she'll be coming around the mountain when she come..
damn travis, i had no idea you were between jobs. i just thought you were slacking. good to know that you are back on your feet now, especially since you have a family to support, and can now enjoy the finer things in life, like an RS kit.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

ha ha... i will take a win anyway i can.. lol

I AM WINNING I AM WINNING
Old 05-14-2011, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
damn travis, i had no idea you were between jobs. i just thought you were slacking. good to know that you are back on your feet now, especially since you have a family to support, and can now enjoy the finer things in life, like an RS kit.
Yea man. Its been an uphill battle for me. Never posted anything as it was more of a sore subject. Just keep grinding away and now I'm standing on two feet.

@Slikk. Lol..man what's it now like 3wks since you have been driving around and you STILL haven't let a brotha give a peak. Holding out on me man...lol
Old 05-14-2011, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Yea man. Its been an uphill battle for me. Never posted anything as it was more of a sore subject. Just keep grinding away and now I'm standing on two feet. Two jobs will give the fam some breathing room and some new toys to play with. Two weeks before turbo arrives.

@Slikk. Lol..man what's it now like 3wks since you have been driving around and you STILL haven't let a brotha give a peak. Holding out on me man...lol
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

I will be at Zel's next Saturday. you should stop by.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Slikk
I will be at Zel's next Saturday. you should stop by.
As in my uncle's Bshop? You know its next to the Walmart off of Murfreesboro rd right? Hit me up when you head out.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

As in my uncle's Bshop? You know its next to the Walmart off of Murfreesboro rd right? Hit me up when you head out.
w~e~r~d
Old 05-30-2011, 01:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Video from this past weekend HPDE

Bird's Eye View from the flag stand...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

i have the in car vid for this run. I will post it up later.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Sweet...My stomach would have sunk if I was driving and it would have really sunk if I was riding shotgun on that run...lol.

Time to grab a Kaminari wing (if you want to be functional, yet subtle. Will keep that very thing from happening) and an APR front splitter. You can wait till my front splitter becomes available for sale...just fyi. Shouldn't be to much longer before it's getting replaced.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good stuff guys. MCS is definitely the most active scion club when it comes to track events. have you guys ever put any thought into making some thin sheet metal under panels for your cars. it wouldnt have to be pretty, just functional, and would probably help reduce the drag of the air moving under the car.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

good stuff guys. MCS is definitely the most active scion club when it comes to track events. have you guys ever put any thought into making some thin sheet metal under panels for your cars. it wouldnt have to be pretty, just functional, and would probably help reduce the drag of the air moving under the car.
Thanks Brett. And yeah it would definitely be functional. It would be great for the normal HPDE day's like this past weekend. However, I think in competition we would be bumped into a high class (unlimited class) due to rules of undercarriage body work. Most rules for what I run in myself say you can't have a front underbody that goes past the front axles and no rear work that goes past the rear axles. Anything more than that and you are in Unlimited class where everyone has way more budget to play with. So probably best to just drive without it rather than getting use to it and then having to take it off for a competition event.

We will have a 5-6 car video soon once all the setups are in place. At least 4 or 5 of us are geared up for an event on July 17th and we all will be on boost. Should be a sweet vid....
Old 05-30-2011, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh, i dont keep up too much w/ the time attack rules. oh well.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Brett, you just gave me a fantasic idea for a new thread. It will take a minute to build and post, but I'll get to work on it this week.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brett, you just gave me a fantasic idea for a new thread. It will take a minute to build and post, but I'll get to work on it this week.
cool.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Thanks man!! I have several more videos of Slikk, that i will get posted too. Travis is right July 17th track event should be a great one for MCS!!

Quick Reply: Allow me to Reintroduce myself....