Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Another Turbo Kit is ready!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Banned
SL Member

Update.... Official DYNO Release

This is at only 8 PSI and it 100% bolt on and Plug n Play HP!

Look at that Torque Curve ** Drool **

The best pull with the TRD Supercharger was 200 WHP!

Can I get a Hell Yeah!

Jesse @ www.Turbo-Kits.com
Old 12-30-2005, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

how many psi was that with?
Old 12-30-2005, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

8 psi as stated above
Old 12-30-2005, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok, not trying to be mean, but im not that much of an idiot, i asked him, and he updated it with the info.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

Yeah, sorry, it wasn't in the post at first. He asked it, I updated the post and sent him a PM...

My Bad

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
8 psi as stated above
Old 01-04-2006, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

Jesse: I guess from the other thread that this turbo kit has now been officially released? I assume you are just waiting for your initial shipment of kits from Turbonetics? Do you have any idea when you will get your allotment of turbo kits? How soon after that do you anticipate shipping to customers with deposits?
Old 01-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

Funny you ask... I was just talking with my Turbonetics rep and everything for the kit is doen except the downpipe's. They should be coming in the week of the 23rd. This is the latest update, but seems to be pretty solid as this is the only piece that is left of the puzzle

I have 10 kits coming to me and 8 of them are sold! All customers with deposits will get their kits shipped directly from Turbonetics so they get the kits faster.

I will be calling all of the customers with deposits the week of the 16th to gget final payment in anticipation for the kits shipping the following week...

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Originally Posted by ScionLawyer
Jesse: I guess from the other thread that this turbo kit has now been officially released? I assume you are just waiting for your initial shipment of kits from Turbonetics? Do you have any idea when you will get your allotment of turbo kits? How soon after that do you anticipate shipping to customers with deposits?
Old 01-04-2006, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

the kits are released and should ship by the third week of January. I'm pretty sure turbo-kits.com has some coming from the original batch of 25-30 that are going to ship. If so they should have the kits on the way by the last week of January.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Banned
SL Member

Yes sir, we have quite a few ordered out and have I think 10 coming upon release...

Like I said 8 are sold already, so contact us if you want to get in on the first run, if not, thhey may all get sold and then we'll have to wait until the next production run...

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
the kits are released and should ship by the third week of January. I'm pretty sure turbo-kits.com has some coming from the original batch of 25-30 that are going to ship. If so they should have the kits on the way by the last week of January.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned
SL Member

Good News & Bad News:
Bad News: Turbonetics will only have 10 kits ready for the first shipment. The rest of the kits should be ready mid-late Feb.
Good News: Turbo Kits.com is getting 8 out of the 10 kits So the first 8 customers that put in deposits w/ us will get their kits first!

So... With the Turbonetics minimum pricing policy coming into effect Feb 01, 2006. Now is the perfect time to lock in your kit at our discounted price (PM, e-mail or call). Also, in case they can only ship out a partial order in feb, make sure you buy from Turbo Kits.com so that you get your kit's first

jesse@turbo-kits.com
http://www.turbo-kits.com
860-676-2929
Old 01-31-2006, 02:06 AM
5 Year Member

Holy crap only 10 kits in the first shipment. how was i lucky enough to get my hands on one of those
Old 01-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Banned
SL Member

I have an order going to Norristown PA... so I am guessing you bought it from Turbo-Kits.com

jesse@turbo-kits.com
http://www.turbo-kits.com
860-676-2929

Originally Posted by TheRobtc05
Holy crap only 10 kits in the first shipment. how was i lucky enough to get my hands on one of those