Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ANTI FOULER-TURBO

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by Simplyscion
In the state of NY the car has to be driven at least 30-50 miles after resetting the ECU or disconnecting the neg battery cable before it is able to pass the emissions portion of a NYS inspection...such a pain in the butt if you ask me...they dont even use a sniffer anymore, a diagnostics tool just gets plugged right into the OBD II port and walla, info is sent directly to the computer system.
Yup it goes straight to the DMV and if you fail you have 10 days to fix it. If you do not, your license can be suspended.

Yes it can be detected. The ECU stores that info.
What you do is goto a shop that barely keeps up on things. An 80year old mechanic with a stogie out the mouth does the trick... I reset my ECU and told him maybe the 06's dont work yet... It worked too...:D

That's about what our little emissions place looks like that I go to. Except, I don't have to make an excuse... It's a younger guy, and an Older Bennie Hill looking dude. It also helps that the younger guy is into cars.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bump from the dead, but i got a question, i got my stage 0 coming on its way, keep trying to get into contact with kenny, but i cant,

where does the primary O2 sensor go now that all this is done?? do i need extenders, im trying to be prepared for all this coming into the installation
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by rrimportracer
bump from the dead, but i got a question, i got my stage 0 coming on its way, keep trying to get into contact with kenny, but i cant,

where does the primary O2 sensor go now that all this is done?? do i need extenders, im trying to be prepared for all this coming into the installation
you can only get in contact with kenny on the eve of the summer solctice. when the three moons are in alignment, and the cerimonial alter is set on fire. you must speak in the ancient tounge, clatu, virata, nictu. and kenny will rise from the fire....

or you could just send him an e-mail
Old 05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

you can only get in contact with kenny on the eve of the summer solctice. when the three moons are in alignment, and the cerimonial alter is set on fire. you must speak in the ancient tounge, clatu, virata, nictu. and kenny will rise from the fire....

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am literally laughing out loud!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Brett

that was f'in hilarious right there hahahahaha
Old 05-30-2007, 01:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

im still laughing my **** off, lol, he was on aim, but the problem was he kept logging off, and on over and over again
Old 05-30-2007, 10:23 PM
SL Member

try sending rythmnsmoke a pm. i think he can get in touch with kenny pretty easy.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm running a stage 0. Primary O2 sensor will go in the downpipe. You do not need anything additional to make the O2 sensor work. Be advised though, that alot of the primary O2 sensors are cross threaded into the factory exhaust manifold and either cannot be removed, or is damaged upon removal. I had to purchase a new primary sensor because of this. Any other questions, feel free to pm me.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

This will work on turbo's

Click Here

I will have 10 more first of next week