Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Attention Todd @ Why Industries

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 03:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Attention Todd @ Why Industries

YO yo Yo whats good? LOL anyway Just trying to see whats going on Todd; not trying to bring all the attention to you but..... I've called - you don't answer, I've left messages - you don't return calls, I've texted you - You did answer texts I'll give you that but after 2weeks you've stopped, I've PMed you on this site right here - Hmmm you have been on, but no responce to my "pm". I understand that you have alot going on i respect what your doing for us and the scions. But what i don't respect is when i Pay you for product and don't get kept updated. I wouldn't call nearly as much if i was told straight up it's going to take 3weeks. But one day is it'll go out next week. Ok so i wait til next week call, BLA BLAH BLAH well long story short you tell me there going to the coaters on Thursday, So i ask Friday did you get a chance to send them out? You say it takes more then 2 days for coating. HMMM well ok i'll take that. I text you Saturday, You say you'll know more Monday. Heres where i start to get worried. Yeah Todd It's 11:43pm Tuesday Night I need to know whats going on?It's going on 3 weeks and your part is the only part i'm waiting for so i can start my car. Until then it has to here and i can't set any appointments for tuning ect.... and my tuner gets booked up months ahead. SO please respond ASAP. you have my number.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mike-

this is so not necassary...but I am all for whatever makes you feel better.

Just cause I dont answer you in 30 seconds....

You know I have class on Tues and Thurs. evenings.

Regards-

Todd

PS- I am sending you your money back for the chargepipes. You will need to have them made on your own. My powdercoaters oven is down and there is nothing I can do about it.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mike stop making TT look bad...you did this with Dezod as well as far as i have heard...btw Todd ill be sending payment for the coatings on my Basik kit in the near future : )
Old 04-16-2008, 05:14 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL todd i told you from the start i don't need them coated. Can you PLEASE send me the pipes un-coated like i said b4. Also i told you i wasn't bashin you i was praisin you in some part of it. Please don't act like that theres no reason for it. I'm just trying to get stuff done and i paid you and i shipped things to you 2 times which i paid for 2 day shipping which cost me $54 each time and i did that 2 times. not to even leave out i flew out there just to meet what kinda guy you are and your gonna just Fk me over and tell me your sendin me money why don't you just send me the product that i paid for?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sciontcnj
Mike stop making TT look bad...you did this with Dezod as well as far as i have heard...btw Todd ill be sending payment for the coatings on my Basik kit in the near future : )
DUDE WTF!!! yo you have NO ideal what your talking about.. But hey i see you live in NJ maybe we can meet up and i check out your car and see why your talkin all this shyt on-line.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also todd if i need to send you more money to recieve the pipes before this weekend i will and thats what i've said over and over again. It just make me think that you didn't have the pipes together from the begining....
Old 04-16-2008, 11:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just some FYI... Did some research on FTC regs...

By law, you must have a reasonable basis for stating that a product can be shipped within a certain time. If your advertising doesn't clearly and prominently state the shipment period, you must have a reasonable basis for believing that you can ship within 30 days.

If you can't ship within the promised time (or within 30 days if you made no promise), you must notify the customer of the delay, provide a revised shipment date and explain his right to cancel and get a full and prompt refund.

For definite delays of up to 30 days, you may treat the customer's silence as agreeing to the delay. But for longer or indefinite delays - and second and subsequent delays - you must get the customer's written, electronic or verbal consent to the delay. If the customer doesn't give you his okay, you must promptly refund all the money the customer paid you without being asked by the customer.

Finally, you have the right to cancel orders that you can't fill in a timely manner, but you must promptly notify the customer of your decision and make a prompt refund.

I dont know the whole situation, but it appears the bases are covered...
Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^Someone shoulda told that to ZPI!
Old 04-16-2008, 01:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

hhmm...
Old 04-16-2008, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 04-16-2008, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He can't buy from dezod anymore?
This is interesting...
Old 04-16-2008, 06:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mikescion
DUDE WTF!!! yo you have NO ideal what your talking about.. But hey i see you live in NJ maybe we can meet up and i check out your car and see why your talkin all this shyt on-line.
Paul from Dezod banned you from buying there again...he told me why...i dont talk sh*t, i state facts
LOL really thats interesting thank you for telling me this info. And yes what you are doing is coming up on my thread that was intended for todd to see so i can find out whats the word on the stuff i paid for 3 weeks ago, and talking shyt about something that has 100% nothing to do with this situ. So i'm going to nicely ask you to leave my thread alone. My problem now is I still Have heard Nothing i love how my PDA phone holds text messages like an AIM "IM". Any way all i want is the pipes that i paid for don't want the money i want the product. And for you Sciontcnj, if you had like maybe 2% of your brain working you could put 2 and 2 together and figuer out what really happend and if i was you for Pauls sake i would leave that stuff at the door.

PS
Dude where you live in Jersey we should really meet up. I haven't drove in a fast TC for awhile....
Old 04-16-2008, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

With posts like this i wonder why~
Old 04-16-2008, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wonder why about what??
Old 04-16-2008, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Still, I find it hard to beleive that Paul would tell a customer about another customer's misfortune.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Nvm you just strike me as a really nice guy mike
Old 04-16-2008, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL thank you MR.meaty thats just what i thought and you know what bud. He didn't tell this kid s*** so any way back on topic... TOdd if you out there hollar at me gotta keep the faith bud your work is great you create stuff that makes our cars go vrooom LOL so let me know when i'll be gettin my cold side pipeing P-P-P-Pleaseeeee
Old 04-16-2008, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Give him a call at about 6 his time and you'll probably get an asnwer. he's busy during the day mike.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL yea i think its time he calls me. And he doesn't like to talk on the phone either he likes to text. But hey i got a nice PM from i thought it was one of his buddys (ScionCREw ) yeah i guess i'll give it a day or so then only time will tell.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Well i'd still suggest trying to give him a ring buddy.

Quick Reply: Attention Todd @ Why Industries