Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Attention Todd @ Why Industries

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Banned
SL Member

This thread is unnecessary. I know what you are trying to do to get Todd's attention, but man. This is not the way to do it. Clearly, if you know he is busy, then why rush? I know 3 weeks is a long time, but others have waited longer and haven't done anything like this. If he could call everyone and give them an update every 12 hours, I'm sure he would. But things take time. Especially when kits are made to order. This was a bad way to go at it.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL ok You know what i would have deleted this thread but the responce that i got from todd wasn't cool. And then someone PM'ed me and i had to sit back and think about it alil bit and all i want is a answer from him and then i'll Delete this thread ASAP. your 100% right though.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Sounds like he finally got an answer lol. People get held up but updates mean so much. How far away is the car from sick power Mike? We need to see some 10s!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well no answer yet, But i'm waitin on IC pipes as soon as i get some then i will set up tune date but like i said in first post tuner gets book months be4. And don't forget i'm still 100% stock head with arp head studs. But the turbo thats going on should be NICE i would tell more details on it but you know the curse already has me by the NUTZ.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

NU Era hows your car doing bud i remember it was supposed to be beastin....?
Old 04-16-2008, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

WOW, reading this thread I thought that you were about 16-17 age wise if that 22 is accurate act it. So childish and to let you know Ace and I waited so much longer.. Its called patience:

Patience- is the ability to endure waiting, delay or provocation without BECOMING ANNOYED or UPSET, or to PERVERSE CALMLY when faced with difficulties.

Impatience would be the opposite.

This is not the proper way to do these and on other sites you would be banned for this. I'm not hating just saying in matters of thinking twice before acting/talking there's a thin line between men and boys... What side you on?

Regards-

Brandon
Old 04-16-2008, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

WOW, reading this thread I thought that you were about 16-17 age wise if that 22 is accurate act it. So childish and to let you know Ace and I waited so much longer.. Its called patience:

Patience- is the ability to endure waiting, delay or provocation without BECOMING ANNOYED or UPSET, or to PERVERSE CALMLY when faced with difficulties.

Impatience would be the opposite.

This is not the proper way to do these and on other sites you would be banned for this. I'm not hating just saying in matters of thinking twice before acting/talking there's a thin line between men and boys... What side you on?

Regards-

Brandon
Old 04-16-2008, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this tread should be locked
Old 04-16-2008, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

yeah 3 weeks is nothing, and sure this is not the way to go.. but i can see his frustrations though, people are different when it comes to patience.. So are TT kits not for everyone with patience not long enough
Old 04-16-2008, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

agreed. Lock it up!
Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL you guys should chill everyone took it all wrong look at what i posted there was more praise then there was frustrations. and yes i'm 22 years old i am acting that way the real problem that i have with everything is to start I flew from NJ to LA then drove to AZ to pick up my manifold and a housing from Todd, after 2 months of frustrations because the housing was wrong on mine and Todds Behalf i gave up with that turbo altogether. OK you with me, Never trying to bash todd which i haven't and you can read it in my post 100 times all i wanted to do is get Todds attention because he Ignors my calls,My PMs, and My texts; and when he does answer he tells me it'll be acouple days NOT WEEKS! So then i post this thinkin Todd will just e-mail or maybe call. Well to my surprise he must not have read it clearly and kinda back lashed on me by telling me in a nice way "F*** you" LOL so Please do tell me how i'm being childish, Un-Patient. When i saw the bashing on the thread i said your 100% i shouldn't have even posted so All you guys that have waited i feel your pain but i'm not waitin for a whole kit, I'm waiting for just cold side pipes COATED OR NOT i don't care i just want them to go with the manifold so i can be one of Todds Nut Huggers as well. So why would i get banned from this site? For Puttin in bold letters "ATTENTION TODD"? For asking for feed back? If this thread is locked then so be it. But look at everyone that got screwed from ZPI.... I know Todd's not ZPI but ask anyone who runs a business you can have 1 million today and 0 tomorrow. So all i was doing is asking whats up. Not Bashing read it out loud to yourself you'll see. As its 7:23pm NJ time and i've still not had a straight answer no call nor e-mail. And you don't expect for me to worry about whats going on. Plus thats the only thing i'm waitin on to get the car running and i will not set a appointment for tuning until it runs and my tuner is booking fast i don't want to wait til june or july to get tuned because of the heat out here then. So if Todd would have told me it will take acouple of weeks to do then i would be cool might have got them made else were. No he said it'll take acouple of days. Thats all i have to say right now i'll gladly delete the thread when i hear something....
Old 04-17-2008, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

You may be 22 but you definatly acted like you were 12. Sorry no one with respect for others would post somthing like this. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You may have not ment to slam turbotoyotas but you did. you did a poor job of wording your post. a simple "hey todd i've been trying to get ahold of you countless ways and no luck so i'm trying this. get back to me soon please." That is all you needed. NOT what you put.

Now as for everyone else. You keep bumping this thread for others to read and when they see the slam against todd they'll either fire back and keep this at the top of the forum or they'll think poorly of him. The more you help keep this post at the top the more you help this guy burn TT. Think on that before you post please.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Man, I am so sick of the dissing. They have lives too ya know? Sheesh, I just think they need to expand their employers and have more vendors as in backups and such because if one is down, it messes everything up hence the charge pipes.

Also, I am very sick of Dezod and TurboToyotas arguing back and forth. Come on guys, let us come to you with our wants.

I plan on getting a TT kit this year with 3" piping, GT3076R, etc. and I really hope this turns out to be a good experience as mine with Dezod has been. Paul even accepted half of the payment and from there he started getting things ready until I could transfer more into the account. No company is "better". It's about preference really. Both kits are good, both make good power. Alright, I'm done ranting. :D
Old 04-17-2008, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
You may be 22 but you definatly acted like you were 12. Sorry no one with respect for others would post somthing like this. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You may have not ment to slam turbotoyotas but you did. you did a poor job of wording your post. a simple "hey todd i've been trying to get ahold of you countless ways and no luck so i'm trying this. get back to me soon please." That is all you needed. NOT what you put.

Now as for everyone else. You keep bumping this thread for others to read and when they see the slam against todd they'll either fire back and keep this at the top of the forum or they'll think poorly of him. The more you help keep this post at the top the more you help this guy burn TT. Think on that before you post please.
Aww, didn't see this until after I posted. Todd is not a bad person, he has a life like I said and he has things to do. Every customer can't expect them to be his #1 priority as there are other customers before them. People are so narrow minded and expect everything to be shipped overnighted. It takes time. And no kit blows motor. If it did, then say the S1 blew motors. EVERY person with that specific spec S1 kit would have a blown motor. That's another thing I don't like is people pointing fingers at Dezod or TT if something goes wrong. If you want it done right, do it YOURSELF! It's all the install (say you hooked up a vaccum hose wrong and it ended up spiking 9 more PSI and blows the motor, that's whoever's fault whoever installed it) and tuning guys.

Also, I think it was pretty lame to make a thread like this. All you had to do was send a serious PM, that's all. Todd always replied to my PM and helped me out a lot.

Dezod
TurboToyotas

That's how it should stay.

Regards-

Neil

Old 04-17-2008, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i gave todd jelly beans to start my kit lol
Old 04-17-2008, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Happy Easter i guess..lol
Old 04-17-2008, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, I gave him Monopoly money. More than $5,000. :D
Old 04-17-2008, 04:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK OK lock it up i'm tired of hearing about it i don't know how to shut this thread down what ever happends, happends hopefully todd your reading this and hope you saw where i was coming from not bashin you bro but what ever LOCK IT.....
Old 04-17-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This thread is pointless.......

if it was even half of the correct story it might have some merit.

Its funny how the world works for you Mike.

I am torn between a rock and a hard place.

I am all about customer service,...really I do try my best. Granted I cant always return a call or ten in your case as soon as some might like or answer emails and pms as quickly either. But I have done way more for you than I have for most, especially in a short period of time.

I don't know how many other companies would have done what I have for you, much less put up with you.

I have never been in this position before.

I can either send you what you have paid me for at this point, or you could be the first customer I have ever sent there money back too and told to go elsewhere.

My decison will be made shorty and you will know what I choose when either a box or an envelope shows up on your doorstep.

Please do not email me, call me or text me again.

Sorry but you brought this on yourself.

Regards-

Todd
Old 04-17-2008, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad this is resolved, someone had to put there foot down!

+1 Todd!

Quick Reply: Attention Todd @ Why Industries