Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Attention Todd @ Why Industries

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha.. this is funny..
Old 04-17-2008, 05:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You da man Todd, hope our future business turns out very well and professional.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:14 AM
Banned
SL Member

Lock and delete this thread please. They do it to all the other threads but not this one.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

x2
Old 04-17-2008, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

Your seriosuly being a lil bithchhh.
You acting like a 13 year old and went about this totally the wrong way.
If you have a problem with a company settle it privately, dont come onto public forums and bash the company, potentionally costing them future customers.
ESPECIALLY, when they did nothing wrong.
Your just to impatient to wait for parts. Ive heard of ppl waiting several months for parts, and your lil whiny **** cant even wait 3 weeks. wow.
yea, im only 18 and even i know how to handle business professionaly....
but in the end, its all good cuz Todd settled this just the way i wouldve.
It may not have been the most preffesional, but hey neither were you, so id say thats okay.
Todd you may have actually gained me as a future customer just because of the way you handled that.

im done ranting...that is all.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea, I am a future customer too! :D
Old 04-17-2008, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

bottom line.
Todd failed at fulfilling a customer's purchase that he guaranteed he could. Just another example of "you get what you payed for" when you give a guy in his basement your money and wait for him to get some free time to complete the job.

How is mike being a "lil bithchhh" when regardless of the story, Todd obviously can't take the 4 seconds it takes to answer a customer's text message for days.

"I have never been in this position before" -Todd
what position? actually having someone interested in getting updates on their work rather than being so proud to wait months to have something built that you claimed would take weeks days.

Put down the beer Todd.

(waits for the fanclub to get excited)
its not that serious boys. just cant believe so many people are automatically hating on this kid who threw out so much cash for nothing. and since when is complaining about waiting weeks for something the vendor tells you "days" on being impatient... or as the obviously inbred and/or retarted yellowxhoodie put it. "being a lil bithchhh."
Old 04-17-2008, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ahh, another ignorant idiot. You can't expect someone to devote 100% of their time to a single person. He has more than one customer AND has projects going on. So, shut the hell up if you have nothing to say. Todd is a good guy from what I have seen.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:34 PM
SL Member

I agree in that I would like an update on the progress of the situation ... but Mike you went about it completely wrong. You now look like the immature jerk ... not Todd.

I have people call me about questions regarding our product at least 15 times a day, and there are times when I can't reply or call back right away. This is called life, and patience.

Good things take time, you rush them and things start to take more time than initially intended.

I hope your car situation works out in the end and the Todd still has the heart to send the product to you. Smarten up though, stop trying to play tough guy on the internet, and keep your E-**** in your pants.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

lol.
i love how everyone thinks the world revolves around them.
ive never even met Todd and ill still fkin vouch for him.
from what ive seen on here and all the happy customers ive seen he handles his business rather well.
some ppl are busy, and dont have time to answer phone calls and txts every hour of the day.

Todd never failed at fulfilling a customers oreder. so it took a little longer than expected.
lets all fkin cry about it.

haha and yes im inbred and/or retarded.
you got me.

wow.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think all the people who is bashing mikescion are 2 digit IQ or just retarded, He clearly states in his first post that this thread was not meant to talk shyt about Todd, he just wanted a SIMPLE PHONECALL OR A MESSAGE of the product status. PEOPLE this day need to go back to elementary school and learn how to read and understand
Old 04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Syldrin
You may be 22 but you definatly acted like you were 12. Sorry no one with respect for others would post somthing like this. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You may have not ment to slam turbotoyotas but you did. you did a poor job of wording your post. a simple "hey todd i've been trying to get ahold of you countless ways and no luck so i'm trying this. get back to me soon please." That is all you needed. NOT what you put.

Now as for everyone else. You keep bumping this thread for others to read and when they see the slam against todd they'll either fire back and keep this at the top of the forum or they'll think poorly of him. The more you help keep this post at the top the more you help this guy burn TT. Think on that before you post please.

Where in the ____ are the mods on this forum it's crap like this that just upset people on these forums.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Mike...what exactly did you order from Todd?
Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie

Your seriosuly being a lil bithchhh.
You acting like a 13 year old and went about this totally the wrong way.
If you have a problem with a company settle it privately, dont come onto public forums and bash the company, potentionally costing them future customers.
ESPECIALLY, when they did nothing wrong.
Your just to impatient to wait for parts. Ive heard of ppl waiting several months for parts, and your lil whiny **** cant even wait 3 weeks. wow.
yea, im only 18 and even i know how to handle business professionaly....
but in the end, its all good cuz Todd settled this just the way i wouldve.
It may not have been the most preffesional, but hey neither were you, so id say thats okay.
Todd you may have actually gained me as a future customer just because of the way you handled that.

im done ranting...that is all.
If he is acting like 13, than you must be 7. An ambulance Picture?? dude get a life.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by dannygenio
I think all the people who is bashing mikescion are 2 digit IQ or just retarded, He clearly states in his first post that this thread was not meant to talk shyt about Todd, he just wanted a SIMPLE PHONECALL OR A MESSAGE of the product status. PEOPLE this day need to go back to elementary school and learn how to read and understand
Posting a thread titled "Attention Todd @ Why Industries" and then saying "I'm not trying to bring attention" is a complete contradiciton. Todd is possibly the second most known Turob guy here (Sorry Todd but Dezod is still the most known ), so the majority of turbo people on the boards is going to see this thread and say "Hey, I know Todd, let's see what this noob has to say about him".

From my experience dealing with Todd, I have had nothing but positive results. I'll be buying most of my kit off him. I've had a few times that he didn't respond to my PM as quick as I wanted, but he eventually did. If I was Todd, I'd ignore this punk for spamming me with calls, PMs and e-mails. He's a whiny little _____ wh0 has no patience. If he thinks it takes 12 minutes to powder coat something, then let him think that. Maybe he should have done the powder coating himself, so he can understand what a PITA it is.

Odds are, this kid is going to get his kit complete, not bother to properly break it in, romp all over it, break something, and post another rant against TT.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

yes, posting a picture of ambulance makes me 7.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Originally Posted by dannygenio
Posting a thread titled "Attention Todd @ Why Industries" and then saying "I'm not trying to bring attention" is a complete contradiciton. Todd is possibly the second most known Turob guy here (Sorry Todd but Dezod is still the most known ), so the majority of turbo people on the boards is going to see this thread and say "Hey, I know Todd, let's see what this noob has to say about him".

From my experience dealing with Todd, I have had nothing but positive results. I'll be buying most of my kit off him. I've had a few times that he didn't respond to my PM as quick as I wanted, but he eventually did. If I was Todd, I'd ignore this punk for spamming me with calls, PMs and e-mails. He's a whiny little biscuit wh0 has no patience. If he thinks it takes 12 minutes to powder coat something, then let him think that. Maybe he should have done the powder coating himself, so he can understand what a PITA it is.

Odds are, this kid is going to get his kit complete, not bother to properly break it in, romp all over it, break something, and post another rant against TT.

Your a funny dude ya know.. Do click the search button you'll find me bud. Its funny how i post that look your kind of right i shouldn't have posted this and then you flame me some more. Well you know what i'll do now? I'm going to give FULL Race a call, I'm going to Call PeakBoost, I'm even going to ask someone from the Durst team to chime in here and I would like to here there Imput on the sits. Fk what you guys think if you have a problem with that FK YOU . if you wanna see how alil kid i am Hey most of you live near NJ or in it. Come talk the same shyt to me OK. I've been trying to say look i shouldn't have started this thread but you nut huggers keep it going so FK it. I'm going to go to other car forums and see what there input is i can keep this going all i want. And for the most part I did state i wanted it locked cause it was getting out of hand!!!

Meaty i ordered cold side piping un coated, with a greddy flange thats it. Please don't bash my nutz either dude i wasn't intending to bash todd still don't but the way these other nut huggers do things it makes me look bad and them look like there begging for the OL'Nut in da mouth.....
Old 04-17-2008, 05:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tool #1
hmmm not much even needs to be said on that quote. but perfect example here.
Originally Posted by tool #2
Todd is a good guy from what I have seen.
From what you have imagined in your head based on a forum. is what you meant to say
Todd never failed at fulfilling a customers oreder.
Originally Posted by Todd Failing
guess im gonna send your money back since I failed at fulfilling your customer order.
Originally Posted by tool #3
"Hey, I know Todd, let's see what this noob has to say about him".
Yes exactly. "HEY I KNOW TODD!" is basically all everyone seems to want to say without knowing any of the facts. How can you guys act like you can defend Todd when you know nothing of the actual case. Todd himself said that "half the story isnt true", so how do you know the real story? Did Todd whisper it into your ear last night? Go put a 2-tone paintjob on your car
Old 04-17-2008, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ lol yes lots of nuthuggers in this post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

Originally Posted by TOOL #4
hmmm not much even needs to be said on that quote. but perfect example here.
Originally Posted by tool #2
Todd is a good guy from what I have seen.
From what you have imagined in your head based on a forum. is what you meant to say
Todd never failed at fulfilling a customers oreder.
Originally Posted by Todd Failing
guess im gonna send your money back since I failed at fulfilling your customer order.
Originally Posted by tool #3
"Hey, I know Todd, let's see what this noob has to say about him".
Yes exactly. "HEY I KNOW TODD!" is basically all everyone seems to want to say without knowing any of the facts. How can you guys act like you can defend Todd when you know nothing of the actual case. Todd himself said that "half the story isnt true", so how do you know the real story? Did Todd whisper it into your ear last night? Go put a 2-tone paintjob on your car

wasted all his time quoting this.
hahahaha.

ive headr mikescion say hes gonna delete this thread several times already...
so mike...
why is it still here?

Quick Reply: Attention Todd @ Why Industries