Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

boosted brotha down

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I thought he was in his tC. I wonder what the other guy was smokin'?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by youngflyer
i hope you guys are ok, that is terrible! did butt pirate get arrested?
I think kyle mentioned that he did.

just noticed that we can say buttpirate but cant say ___ pirate
Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

that sucks.. hope you guys will recover just fine.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy crap - I hope everyone turns out to be okay. Hix take it easy - best wishes to you and your gf.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Hix
Yea a butt pirate gave it to me in the rear at full force.
you got pics of that very offensive scene? lol

no homo
Old 11-01-2009, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
you got pics of that very offensive scene? lol

no homo
good grief Ace...lol
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 PM
SL Member

Man that sucks that's why I don't drink. Wish u the best to both of u
Old 11-02-2009, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

sorry to hear that, i hope you and your girl will recover soon and without any additional problems.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:12 AM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks everyone for all the comments. I guess SL isn't the mean place of hate anymore

Butt Pirate got arrested. Still have to deal with insurance on Monday. As for me; Bruised ribs and a bruised lung from my shoulder ramming back, also a nice case of whiplash. My gf doesn't have insurance so the hospital refused to give her service. She is going to her doctor tomorrow for an xray of her neck. She for sure has a concussion because she cannot think straight and keeps throwing up. All they did for her was give her a neck brace so she dosn't sever her spinal cord while she is puking... Oh, and said don't take asprin.

Let this be a lesson. Don't drink and drive. Especially if you are in a gy pirate outfit. I bet they are having a nice time with him in jail. I know from experience that if you go in on a weekend you cannot get out until Monday afternoon... Well back to bed.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that is bogus that your gf didn't get treated! you should have coverage on your insurance that extends to the occupants of your vehicle in the event of them being injured while experiencing a collision in your vehicles. if you don't, you shouldn't be giving rides to people because if you got into an accident that was your fault, you'd be liable for their injuries as well, and they could sue you.

i know the accident wasn't your fault, but most likely people riding in the car with you are friends and family and you should look out for them. also, since it was the other guys fault, she should have gotten treated and then just add her medical bills to the claim against the other guys insurance coverage. i hope she is alright, and get her to the doctor ASAP. i can't believe they wouldn't treat a person with a possible concussion or whiplash, WTF is wrong with that hospital. seriously. that is downright criminally negligent.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ElevationTC
at first im like dam his trucks not that bad...
Then i seen the last pic!

HOLY ____!

God bless man! Ill keep you and ur girl in my prayers

Was thinking the same thing.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Hix
Thanks everyone for all the comments. I guess SL isn't the mean place of hate anymore

Butt Pirate got arrested. Still have to deal with insurance on Monday. As for me; Bruised ribs and a bruised lung from my shoulder ramming back, also a nice case of whiplash. My gf doesn't have insurance so the hospital refused to give her service. She is going to her doctor tomorrow for an xray of her neck. She for sure has a concussion because she cannot think straight and keeps throwing up. All they did for her was give her a neck brace so she dosn't sever her spinal cord while she is puking... Oh, and said don't take asprin.

Let this be a lesson. Don't drink and drive. Especially if you are in a gy pirate outfit. I bet they are having a nice time with him in jail. I know from experience that if you go in on a weekend you cannot get out until Monday afternoon... Well back to bed.
FYI, a hospital cannot refuse medical treatment if they reasonably believe that an injury is life threatening. Depending on the tests they're run to come to the conclusion that its ok to let her go with a neck brace only, they MAY be liable for medical malpractice if your g/f has sustained debilitating injuries.

Furthermore, as stated above, your auto insurance provider carries a rider that provides medical coverage for occupants, thus, your g/f was in fact covered. Thank God you 2 are ok, but if something does happen to your g/f you may have a good case against the hospital, ems, and any doctors and nurses individually. I don't think its fair to get money out of people for no reason, but if its justified, thats what the law is there for.....sorry for th elong message, LOL thats what happens when you have one semester to go before being a licensened attorney
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn, hope your friends are ok and don't have long term injuries. Time to call some serious auto injury lawyers.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DezodDon
damn, hope your friends are ok and don't have long term injuries. Time to call some serious auto injury lawyers.
I agree 100%...exp how insurance co. will do anything to keep from shelling out molla
Old 11-04-2009, 07:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

hmm that doesnt sound right, hospital refusing treatment coz your gf dont have insurance. Its not like she is having some cosmetic surgery, its a trauma case in which all hospitals should treat. Now after initial tests, usually in a major trauma they do full head to toe work up and they didnt find anything major or anything that needs immediate attention then they can discharge as long the patient is stable. But you might have a case on that if anything happens to your gf

But it was the drunk driver's fault and whether his insurance have coverage for that or not he should be liable to pay.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea she is in traction right now. The curve of her spine was messed up by the wreck. The reason she was refused; A)She went to a different hospital than me so I could not cover her under mine. B)The hospital refused to take a third party insurance since the other party did not claim fault at that time. Now I have made more phone calls than I ever have in my entire life, lawyers all over Texas are calling and begging to take the case (We are still technically married). Most are saying they are willing to cover everything else for free just to be able to be the one to sue the hospital. I actually ended up separating her portion of everything from mine because her mom is seeing dollar signs and is a psycho byatch.

The insurance dosn't cover my days missed from work so I am working 12 hour days right now in excruciating pain just so I can cover my bills (and hers since she pays me 500 a month, plus I pay her rent and insurance). I just got a ton of contract work from businesses trying to spend as much as possible before the end of the year. So good news bad news on that one...

Getting to test the new Dezod EMS would sure make me feel better though!
Old 11-04-2009, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i was starting to wonder about you bro, havnt heard from ya. GL with everything. anyword from the pirates insurance? they giving you crap?
Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
i was starting to wonder about you bro, havnt heard from ya. GL with everything. anyword from the pirates insurance? they giving you crap?
Yes, the truck is at Beck and Masten right now. Will have the total result in a few days, my dad is gonna get a 2009 pickup after they do. His insurance claimed responsibility. Tomorrow I meet with his insurance about my injury claims. I don't expect to get anything from them since I wasn't seriously injured, just my medical bills paid. It is going to be a fight to get anything out of them for the cost of the truck. All the stress of the wreck and trying to take care of everything all while poping pain pills to make it through the day at work gave me a stomach ulcer...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

try and relax bro...
Old 11-05-2009, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude, you gotta get a lawyer on all that dude. he is responsible for your pain and suffereing since you have to work so many hours a day in pain that he caused you.

i'm really not one to promote tedious civil cases, but your case is exactly what civil courts were established for. that butt pirate caused you direct and indirect harm though his criminally negligent actions that has resulted you experience monetary and physical damages. get a lawyer and get what you are entitled to. they'll go after his insurance and if he has poor coverage, they'll go after his asset. if he has a car, bank account, house whatever. they'll become yours if that is what it takes to make up for the harm he has caused you.

Quick Reply: boosted brotha down