Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Cobb Stage 2 STi vs TT Scion tC Video

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Where can I find videos of your car forpinks? Since you are so quick to hand out criticism on other peoples vids, I figure you would have a catalog of your own videos to show everyone how it's done.....

OH wait you don't, so you can just shut up then step off the line and let the grown folks do grown folk things.

Falken Azenis tires = semi slicks.... That's new to me.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by forpinks
(I never post pics on any forums ever due to my cars having a distinct look, and I don't want em stolen.

It's called a watermark... And that is about the lamest excuse and load of bull I have ever heard.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Shut the smurf up please.. Guy wrecked the sti with slow shifting so what.. Sorry he's granny shifting.. Not double clutching like he's supposed man.. And everyone told you not to get the greddy kit but you wanted a trusted brand name.. Again.. Gett outtttaaaherree
Old 02-29-2008, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not the pics being stolen... The car itself could be stolen if I post pics on forums. (I never post pics for real!)

I hate the tC forums... You guys are airheads just because you have FI! (I will get a 2.1 kit from TurboToyotas soon after I sell my GReddy, and I won't even post pics, but you could ask him about it since I'm going to AZ to get a good tune from him.)
Old 02-29-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Not the pics being stolen... The car itself could be stolen if I post pics on forums. (I never post pics for real!)

I hate the tC forums... You guys are airheads just because you have FI! (I will get a 2.1 kit from TurboToyotas soon after I sell my GReddy, and I won't even post pics, but you could ask him about it since I'm going to AZ to get a good tune from him.)

LOL....there are cars with 80k dollars worth of mods on them that have pics All over the internet. That is another sloppy excuse. Hell man, I was talking to a guy from World Racing today (i.e. Chris Rado's team), and he took some pics of the "Black Betty" Time attack tC. That car has a crap load of money into it beyond any of our rides on here, and he sent me the pics to me. Google it and you can find pics of the car on the net.

It's called get an alarm, Lo Jack if you want. Everyone is airheads but not forpinks...LOL. He is uber knowledgeable, and owns everyone on SL.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

why would you criticize a video like that, the video is fine.. its not like he is a professional camera man with all the gadgets to get the best views.. why dont you just show up in their meets and show them what you got
Old 02-29-2008, 02:54 AM
Banned
SL Member

The drivers really do suck and lacks the skills others have. Or maybe Americans just plain suck on stick shift and driving at the same time... (Muslims does it way better!)

flippin' ___-butt SL MEMBERS JUST LIKE TO SHOW-OFF THEIR CARS & PARTS, WELL, I DON'T!
(SO DON'T JUDGE ME AS NON TURBO.)

(READ THIS
I was turbo'd, it's just a damn GReddy kit, EM Ultim8, 550cc RC injectors, RS BOV, cheap gauges, and a tune I got in San Diego. All for a good $3,500 My setup is very unreliable, So I took it out last week and I'm going to sell it for a 3K. (I never post pics on any forums ever due to my cars having a distinct look, and I don't want em stolen. Also the SUS manifold wasn't as I expected, it had a weird carbon like surface after 3 weeks since install that can't be cleaned unless powder coated.)
Can you give more details as to how it was "unreliable"? My greddy turbo kit is VERY reliable. I had 1 problem with it and it was an easy fix. Maybe the install was to blame.
People dont steal Scions buddy.. thats why nobody has a problem posting pictures. This isnt B20 forum. If you dont want to take pics of your car just take pics of your engine bay.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Your mod list?

Audio Mods
Kicker 700W 4 channel amp, Panasonic 6 output HU, the new Xplods, 700W TIS audio amp running the Hifonics 10" incased in the diy ported TIS box. [planning on doing dual SWs] but, I need to E-Dead first ; ) [too much rattles!]
Body Mods
OEM S lip kit
Power Mods
K&N CAI
Suspension Mods
Ebay bought FSTB.
Wheel and Tire
15" OE alloys with Goodyear touring tires

Let me guess, it's out dated right? Otherwise, by the description, your car looks practically stock.....FAR from being worthy of being stolen...
Old 02-29-2008, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
why would you criticize a video like that, the video is fine.. its not like he is a professional camera man with all the gadgets to get the best views.. why dont you just show up in their meets and show them what you got

Cause they would steal his car...(even though they own the same rides with turbo's on them nonetheless).
Old 02-29-2008, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The drivers really do suck and lacks the skills others have. Or maybe Americans just plain suck on stick shift and driving at the same time... (Muslims does it way better!)

flippin' ___-butt SL MEMBERS JUST LIKE TO SHOW-OFF THEIR CARS & PARTS, WELL, I DON'T!
(SO DON'T JUDGE ME AS NON TURBO.)

(READ THIS
I was turbo'd, it's just a damn GReddy kit, EM Ultim8, 550cc RC injectors, RS BOV, cheap gauges, and a tune I got in San Diego. All for a good $3,500 My setup is very unreliable, So I took it out last week and I'm going to sell it for a 3K. (I never post pics on any forums ever due to my cars having a distinct look, and I don't want em stolen. Also the SUS manifold wasn't as I expected, it had a weird carbon like surface after 3 weeks since install that can't be cleaned unless powder coated.)
Distinct as in rice??? You just don't want to be criticized... If you do own your tC and like your ride, then thats all that should matter right??? lol all forums will be quick to judge bud, so be prepaired lol...

Isn't the point of a CAR forum to show off their CAR and the parts they have on it? If you didn't want to be a part of that, then why are you even a part of this forum or any forum for that matter?? You hate all of us scion members for bashing you but you keep setting yourself up for bashing, so either lay low, quit posting, or get banned lol... I think people liked you better that way...

And any turbo kit can be made reliable, just depends on how it is assembled, the quality of parts in the kit, and most importantly, the tune.

As for the video, its good to see some TT kit'd tC's... but why are you not pulling any timing? are you knocking at all? And I will have to ask the same thing, why are the shifts so delayed, I can almost 2 seconds on some of them lol...
Old 02-29-2008, 04:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

lol i cant believe forpinks was able to threadjack olahalos thread lol he's fighting back haha
Old 02-29-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i know thats what i was thinking!

FORPINKS HAS THE FASTEST CAR HANDS DOWN

HE CAN SAY ANYTHING HE WANTS ABOUT ANYONES CAR BECUASE WE ALL KNOW FORPINKS HAS THE FASTEST CAR!

WHY?

BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN SO MANY PICS OF HIS SWEET RIDE AND SO MANY VIDEOS OF HIM SHIFTING FAST IN HIS GREDDY TURBO CHARGED TC..

FORPINKS IS THE MAN.......
Old 02-29-2008, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

lol now he's TT guy soon.. haha
Old 02-29-2008, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

man, HE"LL BE UNNNNN STTTOOOPPPPPABLE!
Old 02-29-2008, 05:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by java09
man, HE"LL BE UNNNNN STTTOOOPPPPPABLE!
that's dangerous! even on the red light..
Old 02-29-2008, 05:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

yup!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 05:54 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

matt, stop lyin. u make 210 at 8.7 psi.

even IIIIIII know that.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Your mod list?

Audio Mods
Kicker 700W 4 channel amp, Panasonic 6 output HU, the new Xplods, 700W TIS audio amp running the Hifonics 10" incased in the diy ported TIS box. [planning on doing dual SWs] but, I need to E-Dead first ; ) [too much rattles!]
Body Mods
OEM S lip kit
Power Mods
K&N CAI
Suspension Mods
Ebay bought FSTB.
Wheel and Tire
15" OE alloys with Goodyear touring tires

Let me guess, it's out dated right? Otherwise, by the description, your car looks practically stock.....FAR from being worthy of being stolen...
That's my Corolla... It has been modified since then, it has K-Sport coil-overs, Tenzo-R DC-6 matte black/red lip on Falken Ziex912, coated with Quiet Car 3 times all over, Hotchkis anti-roll bars and I changed my sub box to a much bigger one. oh, and for engine, I reinstalled my OE box, so yup. it's totally stock.

My GReddy has a bad tunes since I got the base map for the 05 tC and it's been tuned by a cheap Honda/Acura tune shop in San Diego that probably messed up something on the EManage or so I think, They made it to 310-315WHP at 12PSI but I kept it at around 240WHP at 8.5 (the WHPs each run are not really stable), The base run was below 200whp (It's really quite low and they told me my AFRs are crazy rich) It was fine when I took it back to Vegas and got a stock STi good on my way, I was happy with it till the next day when I can't start the car and I reset the EM and it started and once in a while it won't fire and 2 weeks ago I couldn't start the car and my GReddy map got ____ed and the EM is ____ing up, so I decided to take the kit out and go with stock for now.

I'm really selling my kit for 3000 with everything including GReddy RS BOV, EMU, 550cc RCs and harness, and random gauges cheap gauges I got cheap online except for my AEM wideband AFR gauge. (Good deal I think.)

I'm really getting a TurboToyotas SIMPLE or if I don't like the look of the manifold, I would opt for the 2.1 and build the block or get a new block to be built later and run it at 400WHP daily. I need a reliable kit that is almost maintenance free and I would like to get tuned by Todd in AZ.

BTW: About the shifting... I've been driving stick on zigzag roads since I was 15 (Illegally, till I was 18.) in the Philippines and it's like 2nd nature to me, so yes! I shift damn fast. Also, I promise you guys you would see forpinks on your meets soon! (I would be stalking you to races and just "barge-in".)

Here's a tip: My car is a BSP tC with a red and white racing stripe on the hood and has a "2VICIOUS" NV regular plate... (It has stock body kits-read NOT RICE, and is lowered on stock rims.)
Old 02-29-2008, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Forpinks,

Are you planning on going to the Dezod event in May? It'd be cool if you went.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:48 AM
Banned
SL Member

so because you paid a ____ty shop for a ____ty tune the greddy kit is unreliable? come on

Quick Reply: Cobb Stage 2 STi vs TT Scion tC Video