Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Custom Turbo kit.....Miami Style? updated pics pg.11

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

looking good man!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
looking good man!!!

thx dude got more goodies on the way......my own personal stage2 round december...gona set a trend lolol

but until then i gota get a re tune from lance....you think he'll fix the ____ he did at no cost? my 550ccs are at full load, im misfiring its getting annoying, if hes gona rape me in cost ill wait till i have the extra goodies n get a fresh new tune from luigi
Old 12-05-2008, 02:46 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crayola_G
looking good man!!!

thx dude got more goodies on the way......my own personal stage2 round december...gona set a trend lolol

but until then i gota get a re tune from lance....you think he'll fix the poop he did at no cost? my 550ccs are at full load, im misfiring its getting annoying, if hes gona rape me in cost ill wait till i have the extra goodies n get a fresh new tune from luigi
You should do the Fuel Rail mod and meth before you spend your money on a retune... and my retunes are $250 and includes a free reflash. Hope everything is going well with your car overall.

Luiggi F.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Luiggi_OlympicMotorSports
looking good man!!!

but until then i gota get a re tune from lance....you think he'll fix the poop he did at no cost? my 550ccs are at full load, im misfiring its getting annoying, if hes gona rape me in cost ill wait till i have the extra goodies n get a fresh new tune from luigi
You should do the Fuel Rail mod and meth before you spend your money on a retune... and my retunes are $250 and includes a free reflash. Hope everything is going well with your car overall.

Luiggi F.
dude i really appreciate all the help and it was good meeting you i have been looking for a good tuner i can stay in contact with, im definitely going to be calling you as soon as i tighten up the little things and get some of the new parts.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:31 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Luiggi_OlympicMotorSports
looking good man!!!

Luiggi F.
dude i really appreciate all the help and it was good meeting you i have been looking for a good tuner i can stay in contact with, im definitely going to be calling you as soon as i tighten up the little things and get some of the new parts.
It was cool meeting you too bro. Glade to hear I could help you out. Whenever your ready just give me a ring.