Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Cyber Truce!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 05:46 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ cause for what seemed like the longest time the mods couldn't do much if anything cause when the forums moved over to the new owners servers all our mod tools broke. i couldnt do much without an error and i stopped trying.
fixed now though.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Hey look it's a mod. yay. stick around plz.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I definately agree... I joined back in 06 way before I even had a tC researching all of the Turbo Kits out, hp gains, etc. etc. I remember all of sciondad's posts and how informative they were, I still have them saved on my computer... I remember back in the day when everyone thought Scionspeed (is that right, brain fart on the name) turbo kits were out, then zpi and dezod, but dezod has the been the only one to stay with us and be one of the best companies ever for the us. They deserve a great deal of respect, and So does Todd and TT, as they have joined a lot later but have always been there for the customer and always willing to help them out, even if they are not their customers. Thats what this forum needs and is lacking. Pito is a very good guy too, very knowledgable and helpful. There is still a lot of good people on the forums, but just as in real life, we can't be short with one another and have to grow a pair and admit sometimes that you know what, I was wrong and you were right. And move on! Lesson learned...

x2 on a sick GSX! Nothing done with internals yet??? I would love to make it to the desert event, but that sure is a long drive from MO... roadtrip anyone?
Old 04-19-2008, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We have been around for quite a long time, not just on the Scion boards. We started before that, with the Honda crew. Thanks for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated!

The GSX is still running stock internals. We were thinking about what to do for the engine build be we're still unsure. One big problem I have is the tall gears. 3rd gear takes the car to 100, with 2 gears past that, it should accelerate faster than it does.

We're playing around with a few different setups. I brought it from 9 to 10psi last night and I'm still adjusting fuel trims. The older ECUs are pretty simple to work with, but right now I'm addressing other small issues with the car.

Hopefully it's pushing about 380-420awhp by the time the event is here. I just need to address cooling some more, and through on some larger injectors. Just finished the fuel pump yesterday
Old 04-19-2008, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
We have been around for quite a long time, not just on the Scion boards. We started before that, with the Honda crew. Thanks for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated!

The GSX is still running stock internals. We were thinking about what to do for the engine build be we're still unsure. One big problem I have is the tall gears. 3rd gear takes the car to 100, with 2 gears past that, it should accelerate faster than it does.

We're playing around with a few different setups. I brought it from 9 to 10psi last night and I'm still adjusting fuel trims. The older ECUs are pretty simple to work with, but right now I'm addressing other small issues with the car.

Hopefully it's pushing about 380-420awhp by the time the event is here. I just need to address cooling some more, and through on some larger injectors. Just finished the fuel pump yesterday
I knew you were working with other cars, but I didn't discover you guys until I joined this forum. You guys do deserve the appreciation, and its great to know that we have a company (dezod, and now TT) that won't take all of our money and run.

Tall gears can be a good thing, allows you to stay in your power band longer, but too tall I see what you are saying. I don't get why my friends Cobalt SS S/C stage 2 is quick but it is, 2nd takes him to 70ish, maybe even closer to 80 lol... then again stage 2 takes him up to a little over 18psi (smaller pulley, bigger injectors, ecu reflash) I have seen him take out a number of cars no problem.... not its time for me to get boost and we will see what happens then... :D

Do you have any more pictures of the project GSX? I would like to see more of that car, I was always a fan of that body style...

Also, do you think a tC boosted (stock internals) can beat an LS2 goat (6.0L)? My friend has one, just wondering... if noone knows I guess I will find out shortly

Stephen