Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

dezod

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default dezod

this is a question to all people that have the dezod kit is there sombody i can talk to that can give me some kind of deal on the dezod kit price wise as im in school and im paying my way through school.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Doubt it bro...just like the rest of us...tight on cash, working, school...they are selling them well, If they give you a discount...they would have to give everyone...at least if ppl knew about it...doubt it though
Old 07-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Check through one of our dealers like jesse@turbo-kits.com. We are committed to sell at MSRP only. Our dealers are allowed to sell at $100 over their cost if they feel so.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dezod
Old 07-26-2006, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by 318_tC
dezod
+1
Hey Paul, got the kit this morning...early delivery I guess hahaha...I took a bunch of pics and once I get into work I will upload them. Thanks for the care package btw hahah
Old 07-26-2006, 01:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
dezod
+1
Hey Paul, got the kit this morning...early delivery I guess hahaha...I took a bunch of pics and once I get into work I will upload them. Thanks for the care package btw hahah
Cant wait to see the kit!

BTW Grant and Jessy at Turbo-kits.com are great guys. They hooked me up good. Call them and see what they can do for you.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

dezod
+1
Welcome Vito. Enjoy!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea Byta, I'm having the same problem. But Paul, if you have any kits laying around that you need to get rid of, you could always send it up the coast. I'll watch it for you
Old 07-26-2006, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dezod
+1
Welcomeeeeee!!!!! =D
Old 07-26-2006, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

pssh if i can do it yall can...
Old 07-26-2006, 03:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

its not a turbo guys...sorry to dissapoint you all but Im already boosted
I ordered the Spearco/Tnetics Water alky injection kit from Paul and he threw in a few other extra goodies for me. Gotta give much props to Dezod...them and NST are my 2 favorite aftermarket companies period
Old 07-26-2006, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

its not a turbo guys...sorry to dissapoint you all but Im already boosted
I ordered the Spearco/Tnetics Water alky injection kit from Paul and he threw in a few other extra goodies for me. Gotta give much props to Dezod...them and NST are my 2 favorite aftermarket companies period
Old 07-26-2006, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea man, when my setup is done, Im gonna be right on you turbo guys tails with the hp numbers on a 9.5 psi pulley. I wont even hafta go up to a 12psi pulley. On my unichip I have a switch for an A and B map...A map is gonna be slightly leaned out TRD reflash without water/alky...and B map is gonna be the A map with more aggressive timing with the water/alky. I cant get over how small the water injection control unit is. Keep an eye out for a thread when I get into work with lots of pics...I got a ton of stuff sittin in boxes waiting to get installed onto the car before August is over.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea man, when my setup is done, Im gonna be right on you turbo guys tails with the hp numbers on a 9.5 psi pulley. I wont even hafta go up to a 12psi pulley. On my unichip I have a switch for an A and B map...A map is gonna be slightly leaned out TRD reflash without water/alky...and B map is gonna be the A map with more aggressive timing with the water/alky. I cant get over how small the water injection control unit is. Keep an eye out for a thread when I get into work with lots of pics...I got a ton of stuff sittin in boxes waiting to get installed onto the car before August is over.
Dont get a head of ur self buddy, Dezod + My car=Godzilla
Old 07-26-2006, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's no way your going to come close to a S1 or S2 Dezod turboed tC.

No one has gotten into the 13s with a SCed tC.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by DouBLeJ16

thats because I have never taken my car to the track...people are pulling 14.3's with A LOT less mods than what I have...I bet my car would hit a 13.9 without the water/alky...just with my unichip, pulleys, exhaust and clutch/flywheel. Why is it so hard to believe. I absolutely stomped out a ZPI stage 0 with just the boost pulley and TRD axleback
Im not saying that my car will be as fast as all the turbo's, but I will gain some dam respect for us supercharger guys. I've said it before and I will say it again, we will be close in the HP range, but TQ is where I will be lacking in
Old 07-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Yeah Jeff you have some serious fire power lined up for your car.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats because I have never taken my car to the track
No slip, no care.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

*2nds that
Old 07-26-2006, 04:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by DouBLeJ16

thats because I have never taken my car to the track...people are pulling 14.3's with A LOT less mods than what I have...I bet my car would hit a 13.9 without the water/alky...just with my unichip, pulleys, exhaust and clutch/flywheel. Why is it so hard to believe. I absolutely stomped out a ZPI stage 0 with just the boost pulley and TRD axleback
Im not saying that my car will be as fast as all the turbo's, but I will gain some dam respect for us supercharger guys. I've said it before and I will say it again, we will be close in the HP range, but TQ is where I will be lacking in

I think those are fighting words...

Should have had me drive the ZPI Stage 0 car...

Quick Reply: dezod