Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

As Dezod grows, some cars must go...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well I'm on the list (number 15) for the first batch of Skyline GT-Rs. That doesn't happin until next spring. In the meantime I thought I'd start working on something else.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

that is so baller
Old 03-12-2007, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Just give me the motor out of it, they can keep the car. I just want to drop that VQ into my 350Z.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Just give me the motor out of it, they can keep the car. I just want to drop that VQ into my 350Z.
HA! I still think the ZPI tC will keep up

NOT JOKING

Old 03-13-2007, 04:04 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Good luck Dezod, you have done amazing things for the community and have deffinetly stood out as an ALWAYS THERE, ALWAYS HELPING crew.

Best of luck in your endeavors.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dropping the tc? why don't you drop the 01-05 civics and the cobalt/ions. anyway, just keep selling turbo kits until i have enough for the one that i want.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We're not dropping the tC.

I think some here are missing the point lol...

We have enough support and development already where we don't need one of our own cars to be a tC. I can say we have a couple customers here that have decided to take up some projects we were taking on for our own tC. If others are taking these steps to help us out, why waste the money? We need to start getting into other projects and I volunteered myself to take the leap. Paul is still working the Lexus project right now. I'm looking into DTM and Nissan. We like company growth.

Oh... and the comment about ZPI. Keep that stuff out of this thread. If you think in ANY way that a ZPI tC (regardless of parts) will keep up with a modded 08 Skyline, you've grown a little too loyal lol.

In the end, nothing is being dropped. The only thing going away is one of my personal cars. The D17 and K20 Civics, Cobalt/Ions, Scions, etc, are all staying to the same level or greater than what they are now. I need to tap into other markets. We're also catering to certain part lines we never have before. I see a great future for us and I feel we'll be a VERY strong team and company in the following years to come.

I thank all of you again for the limitless support and loyalty towards our company and brand name. Having people like you is what motivates us to be successful. Thanks to all for the PMs, emails, and phone calls expressing your opinions and feelings on this whole matter. Feel free to continue commenting on this. I like where this thread has been going so far.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I personally wouldn't mind seeing a modified skyline. ha.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i would like the see the potential of the is250 6spd manual since it is the only new is you can get with a manual. it would probably be loads of fun with a good turbo set up.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
dropping the tc? why don't you drop the 01-05 civics and the cobalt/ions. anyway, just keep selling turbo kits until i have enough for the one that i want.
As Joe stated, we are not dropping any product lines at all. The kits will continue to be produced and such. New parts are still in development as well. Just as Joe stated, there is no need anymore for us to have a tC in house when some of our customers are vastly accelerating past our progress with ours. They are pushing harder for new innovation than we ever planned.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
Oh... and the comment about ZPI. Keep that stuff out of this thread. If you think in ANY way that a ZPI tC (regardless of parts) will keep up with a modded 08 Skyline, you've grown a little too loyal lol.

I see you guys still havnt grown a sense of humor.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i would like the see the potential of the is250 6spd manual since it is the only new is you can get with a manual. it would probably be loads of fun with a good turbo set up.
+1
Old 03-13-2007, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can't blame him for wanting a GT-R. Anyone picking up Joe's spot as your Dezod car Paul???
Old 03-13-2007, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

=)
Old 03-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050

This topic has nothing to do with ZPI, so we would appreciate it if they are left out of the convo. There is 0 relevance of them in this topic. This is not a kit comparison thread, or a reputation comparison or any comparison thread for that matter. We do appreciate your input so long as it's relevant and on topic. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
+1
+2
Old 03-13-2007, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

This topic has nothing to do with ZPI, so we would appreciate it if they are left out of the convo. There is 0 relevance of them in this topic. This is not a kit comparison thread, or a reputation comparison or any comparison thread for that matter. We do appreciate your input so long as it's relevant and on topic. Thanks.
The man has a valid point.

dezod: if you start posting about your updates on other cars (skyline) let us know - I want to follow your post on a different forum. .....or post them on this form. Either way I want to see your high power future development.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

1st, I said nothing about the comparison of ZPI products, and Dezod Products. I was joking with the fact of a boosted tC keeping up. You said you were getting an 08 GT-R, Travis said he wanted it for the 350z, and i mearly made a joke.

Would it be better if i would have said " I think the Dezod kit on a tC would keep up! " ?

Lighten up, enjoy your new car, and thanks for supportng the community.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Joe, Paul, everyone associated with Dezod Motorsports, I want to thank you for everything you have done in support of the tc community, and am excited with the upcoming progress! You make the decision to boost the tc that much more difficult, which is a good thing! Thanks again!
Old 03-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by bcnu_702
Joe, Paul, everyone associated with Dezod Motorsports, I want to thank you for everything you have done in support of the tc community, and am excited with the upcoming progress! You make the decision to boost the tc that much more difficult, which is a good thing! Thanks again!
Yeah we are HERE to stay!

Quick Reply: As Dezod grows, some cars must go...