Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

As Dezod grows, some cars must go...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
We're not dropping the tC.

I think some here are missing the point lol...

We have enough support and development already where we don't need one of our own cars to be a tC. I can say we have a couple customers here that have decided to take up some projects we were taking on for our own tC. If others are taking these steps to help us out, why waste the money? We need to start getting into other projects and I volunteered myself to take the leap. Paul is still working the Lexus project right now. I'm looking into DTM and Nissan. We like company growth.

Oh... and the comment about ZPI. Keep that stuff out of this thread. If you think in ANY way that a ZPI tC (regardless of parts) will keep up with a modded 08 Skyline, you've grown a little too loyal lol.

In the end, nothing is being dropped. The only thing going away is one of my personal cars. The D17 and K20 Civics, Cobalt/Ions, Scions, etc, are all staying to the same level or greater than what they are now. I need to tap into other markets. We're also catering to certain part lines we never have before. I see a great future for us and I feel we'll be a VERY strong team and company in the following years to come.

I thank all of you again for the limitless support and loyalty towards our company and brand name. Having people like you is what motivates us to be successful. Thanks to all for the PMs, emails, and phone calls expressing your opinions and feelings on this whole matter. Feel free to continue commenting on this. I like where this thread has been going so far.
You guys are baller on the list for skylines i mean okay okay...lets get the ball rolling I l ike the sound of where you guys are headed. As long as it stays "real" and quality like you guys have already done and been doing I'm a happy guy. As I read you're thread I was excited just to hear that you guys are growing, I don't know why..but it's always exciting to grow/get new toys! All I gotta say is Keep it UP, no really...keep it up lol. Alright guys..
Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh and bump for being the first on the third page.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:17 PM
SL Member

I just wanted to say that I hate to see that sweet Blue Dezod car go, but I also see where you are wanting to go. It is not just a world of TC's out there by any means and I think it is awesome how much and fast you all are growing! You have a great product and the best customer support by far that I have ever encountered! I have bugged Paul so many times I want to kick the crapp out of myself but yet everytime I talk to him he is awesome! Thanks Paul again for everything and keep up the fantastic job! If there is anything on my end that I can do for you fellas at Dezod you just let me know!

Jarod
Old 03-15-2007, 07:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just a reminder that they are not abandoning us for those who think he might be.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Resu
Just a reminder that they are not abandoning us for those who think he might be.
Correct. like the Korn song, we are "Here to stay"
Old 03-15-2007, 05:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by noskatana94
I just wanted to say that I hate to see that sweet Blue Dezod car go, but I also see where you are wanting to go. It is not just a world of TC's out there by any means and I think it is awesome how much and fast you all are growing! You have a great product and the best customer support by far that I have ever encountered! I have bugged Paul so many times I want to kick the crapp out of myself but yet everytime I talk to him he is awesome! Thanks Paul again for everything and keep up the fantastic job! If there is anything on my end that I can do for you fellas at Dezod you just let me know!

Jarod
Agreed