Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dezod/TT Hybrid Plans

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
I would like to know how this is a "hybrid" plan? All you've done is slap Dezod in the face by making a post for everyone to see you say "hey i'm selling everything Dezod made for me and am buying a Turbo Toyotas kit". There is nothing hybrid about it. Kinda lame of you IMO. You shoulda kept this hush hush and just done your post when you finished it.

They don't have a 3" downpipe, 3" s-pipe, equal length manifold, etc. How is that slapping their face when I just simply want something with more potential? Jeff did that, I am pretty sure you weren't a dick to him. Screw off loser. Not only you caused crap with my little brother, now you are starting crap with me bud. So, back the eff off little boy.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

you said you planned on getting the intercooler core and piping too. not upgrading your mani and DP. the dezod pipes bolt up to where the TT mani puts the turbo. and why not go through dezod and get a core through them and save yourself some mone? Hey it's not my choice how you spend your mony. All i said emplied was this title is miss-leading.

Plus isn't their EL race mani in development?
i clearly ment dezods by this

You also don't know what jeff and i talked about or how i talked to him.

Heh and somone called you "informed"
Old 03-28-2008, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why don't you to go all "Brokeback Mt." on each other? and stop the flirting......
Old 03-29-2008, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree I would not call this a "Hybrid" as jeff got a mani and DP from TT, but turbo and IC from dezod. in fact, I think most his stuff was dezod, but the mani (to me the 2nd most importiant part of a turbo kit) so I would say 1 part TT 2 parts dezod.

This is not that...but I dont' see how it's a slap in the face to dezod? Dezod still hot his money. He just wanted more then he can get out of that kit, so he's moving on to something better. simple as that.

now if he were to say the kit is crap and he wanst to send it back, THAT would be a slap in the face, but he has NEVER said anything bad about dezod or his kit...in fact he's always posting in other peoples threads how much power it makes!
Old 03-29-2008, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Phil, you are so right. Dezod has my money, enough about this. I just want better power per lb of boost ratio. I want 325WHP/WTQ at 10 or less PSI. Can you already see a Turbo Toyotas: Rocky Mountain Style!!!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 03-29-2008, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will be keeping my fuel injectors and piggyback. So, I am thinking $3,500 is a fair price since I have my pipes and manifold powdercoated.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also, it hasn't even been used for 2,500 miles I don't think.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OH! What about the intercooler pipings? Do they still hang really low? I don't want to get rid of my plastic shroud at the bottom of the car or any trimming of the bumper.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

neve any bumper trimming, and i hear the pipes are not as low anymore
not sure if it clears the placti shourt yet as I haven not gotten the new kit yet.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

would like to know how this is a "hybrid" plan? All you've done is slap Dezod in the face by making a post for everyone to see you say "hey i'm selling everything Dezod made for me and am buying a Turbo Toyotas kit". There is nothing hybrid about it. Kinda lame of you IMO. You shoulda kept this hush hush and just done your post when you finished it.
Syldrin-

Its post like this that made me stop my "playing" with the boys over at Dezod....Paul and myself can handle it, its when the other memebrs of this board get involved that things get out of hand.

Granted some of the guys wanted the pot "stirred" and you are trying.

He didn't slap anyone in the face.....he tried his best to do 2 thngs:

1- He wanted to keep it a secret...but sometimes we all get excited about new things and our emotions get the better of us, and he decided to post.

2- By making it a TT/Dezod "hybrid" post it creates a balance...he wants to keep all parties happy (regardless no one should get mad or upset by a customers decision)
Plus it sheds light on a few options for others to follow if they so desire.

Plus if company "A" will only get you so far and you need company "B" to get you there. What are you supposed to do???????

OH! What about the intercooler pipings? Do they still hang really low? I don't want to get rid of my plastic shroud at the bottom of the car or any trimming of the bumper.
No the lowest part of the car is the tow hooks...the new pipes are really nice...Phil will have his to post and share with the SL peeps this week.

Regards-

Todd
Old 03-29-2008, 07:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
No the lowest part of the car is the tow hooks...the new pipes are really nice...Phil will have his to post and share with the SL peeps this week.

Regards-

Todd
Now THAT is what I was waiting to hear!
I'll get them on as soon as I recieve them! Dont' forget to send me some stickers!
Old 03-29-2008, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, Phil is the guiena pig! LOL, J/K man. Let me know how they are man.

Todd, you're so right about Syldrin, I was like, what the heck? Anyway, will I be able to keep my plastic shroud? Would be nice if I could. :-)
Old 03-30-2008, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
would like to know how this is a "hybrid" plan? All you've done is slap Dezod in the face by making a post for everyone to see you say "hey i'm selling everything Dezod made for me and am buying a Turbo Toyotas kit". There is nothing hybrid about it. Kinda lame of you IMO. You shoulda kept this hush hush and just done your post when you finished it.
Syldrin-

Its post like this that made me stop my "playing" with the boys over at Dezod....Paul and myself can handle it, its when the other memebrs of this board get involved that things get out of hand.

Granted some of the guys wanted the pot "stirred" and you are trying.

He didn't slap anyone in the face.....he tried his best to do 2 thngs:

1- He wanted to keep it a secret...but sometimes we all get excited about new things and our emotions get the better of us, and he decided to post.

2- By making it a TT/Dezod "hybrid" post it creates a balance...he wants to keep all parties happy (regardless no one should get mad or upset by a customers decision)
Plus it sheds light on a few options for others to follow if they so desire.

Plus if company "A" will only get you so far and you need company "B" to get you there. What are you supposed to do???????
i concede to the point.