Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dezod Turbo Factoids and Sale Info

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Default Dezod Turbo Factoids and Sale Info

We are running a sale now through Christmas Eve on all of our kits. (First and foremost) Kit prices have been reduced 5-10% for the season making Dezod the ULTIMATE choice for your tC.

Fact:
Our S1 intercooler, turbo and injectors are designed our room to grow. We seat you into a T3/T4 Hybrid turocharger, which is capable of 350-400HP (can be upgraded upon request), an intercooler that is bar & plate design and can handle 450HP (not cheap ebay cores), and we come with drop in 550cc injectors, which allow for your need for more boost to be satisfied WITHOUT having to redo too much of your kit.

Fact:
Your Dezod kit utterly expandable with various options through us such as larger injectors, upgraded manifold options (coming soon), and upgraded engine management systems.

Fact:
Our kits (except the Tuner editions) includes all fuel and engine management, No smoke and mirrors....All you need to get up and running.

Fact:
We are the ONLY company that offers a full plug-n-play standalone engine management system for the tC, which has been trialed and proven even under intense use in a full racing situation.

Fact:
We have our S1 kits producing between 240-275whp at 8 PSI (depending upon tuning and supporting mods)

Fact:
Our 5 speed customers have track times from 13.6-13.9 @ 104-108 on 8 PSI and our AUTO customers track times have been 14.3-14.0 @ 100-103. (depending on driver skills)

Fact:
Our intercooler piping is made of fully mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and allows for perfect fitment. We include all brackets and mounting hardware in our systems to make install a snalp.

Fact:
Our downpipes leave you in a mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel, which you can elect your option of dump tube arrangement AND the option of a catalytic converter as well!

Fact:
We have over 26 pieces of hardware that go into our kit, which includes trinkets for proper fitment of your intercooler, clamps, fittings, bolts, nuts etc....Truly a comprehensive kit with NOTHING over-looked.

Fact:
We are YOUR Scion tC source for one stop shopping on all of your performance needs with over 200 parts available for YOUR car!!!

Fact:
We also have the FIRST and ONLY online TECH NOTES section of our website, which has tons of goodies such as downloadable base maps, ECU pin-outs, turbo kit instructions etc....

Fact:
We are the leading tC resource on Scion Life for information and pioneering the way to a better 2AZFE with the customer base to prove it.

Fact:
We are working close with AEM to perfect the AEM FIC on the tC.

Fact:
We can offer the E-manage Blue, E-manage Ultimate, AEM FIC or AEM EMS for your tC to suit ANY of your goals.

Fact:
We have an extremely knowledgeable sales staff that is available to help you build your 2AZFE today. With service available in Western New York AND in Arizona, how can you go wrong???

I have so much more I can write it is not even funny...
Old 11-23-2007, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fact: Dezod is the best! at least in my eyes! I love their kit. Can't wait for some new stuff! Bump!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned
SL Member

Definetly the best if I need some information.. and if im looking for a performance part i always type in dezod.com to see what they have
Old 11-24-2007, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fact: I just switched the turbo kit I am going to get from Treadstone to the S1 Dezod kit because of the quality and the amount of facts listed above...

thanks Paul....does dezod.com carry everything to build our 2.4L's? I know you have pistons and rods but what else?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Banned
SL Member

pistons, rods, and the entire valvetrain.. thats pretty much it besides a port & polish

I am currently saving for the AEM EMS.. I CANNOT wait to get it and mess around with it
Old 11-24-2007, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whats up recliner? hows the Greddy kit runnin for ya?

btw...im getting your rims in 17x8's....the FTD's are just that lightweight and cheap that i cant pass them up
Old 11-24-2007, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sciontcnj
does dezod.com carry everything to build our 2.4L's? I know you have pistons and rods but what else?
They carry basically everything, if you need anything, PM Paul and I guarantee he will take care of you.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:17 AM
Banned
SL Member

Greddy kit is running great. Ran a 13.8 with a greddy kit, 550cc injectors, fuel pump, falken azenis, 2.5" to 3" exhaust and a tune from RIPP Mods.
AEM EMS, Methanol, Re-Tune.. here I come 12's easy

You'll LOVE the Fliks.. They match the car perfectly. Get a 225 tire to match em perfectly.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:35 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Fact: I just switched the turbo kit I am going to get from Treadstone to the S1 Dezod kit because of the quality and the amount of facts listed above...

thanks Paul....does dezod.com carry everything to build our 2.4L's? I know you have pistons and rods but what else?
Yes, we carry EVERYTHING! I do NOT want you to take MY word for it, but to check it out for yourself.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

Yes, we carry EVERYTHING! I do NOT want you to take MY word for it, but to check it out for yourself.
I've spent countless hours on Dezod's site and everything performance wise is there. These guys have everything!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:27 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

question: when is dezod in arizona going to be able to tune me!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What, are there no tuners in Vegas?

Originally Posted by aen
question: when is dezod in arizona going to be able to tune me!
haha. Talk to Joe about that one!? But I am sure there are some people in AZ that can tune you, not just Dezod.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:58 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

none of us turbo tc's have found a single good tuner here. we are all running OK maps, but none of us are tuned to full potential. lol.

FUN.

and.....i think one of us istalking to joe. not sure.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
none of us turbo tc's have found a single good tuner here. we are all running OK maps, but none of us are tuned to full potential. lol.

FUN.

and.....i think one of us istalking to joe. not sure.
Well I would hope one of you is, someone drive down to Cali, we have some great tuners
Old 11-24-2007, 08:11 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea, i want to drive to cali for a tuner.

maybe when i got more money
Old 11-24-2007, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
yea, i want to drive to cali for a tuner.

maybe when i got more money
well let me know, I have a great tuner.

Bump for Dezod!
Old 11-24-2007, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FACT: I just saved money by switching to Geico.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Joe is set to open soon, but as far as tuning, you will have to call him up to see if he can do that already!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

really? i should. i want to be tuned properly.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Fact: Dezod is the only choice people should consider.

Fact: i want paul to call me up and tell me im the grand prize winner of a free turbo kit because im his favorite person ever

Fact: your buddy at that sticker shop made me a sick decal and i feel bad because i have been WAY to busy to mail the check out, tell him i will do so today

Quick Reply: Dezod Turbo Factoids and Sale Info