Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dezod Turbo kit for sale!!! CLICK HERE for info and Buying!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
More info on the EMS, any pricing yet?
Once we get it fully running and tuned we will release the data.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

probly in the ball park of 1.5k to 2k
Old 01-13-2006, 02:58 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by sensay
Originally Posted by paul_dezod
so uh yeah wuts with that new 11psi tune HMMMMMM?
What about it?

It's still on the e-manage. The Dezod tC makes 271whp & 291wtq now @ 11 PSI.
well like how does it relate to the base kit? i mean how would someone that buys a regular ole stage one go by gettin the 11psi tune?

by the way i still dont get why u guys use that 15% load, it just makes ur hp numbers look smaller than they really are. Your kit really makes like 311hp, 334ft-lbs
thats more than zpi's kit, a fact that you should be shouting.

First:
The 11 PSI tune comes if you purchase the pressure sensor on the stage I. That is a huge benefit.....Extra free power for purchasing a required item.

Second:
The 15% load under states our dyno figures by 15% true. The more expensive dynos are like this. The DynoMite we used was a $40K dyno. The average is 25K-35K. We felt giving a more accurate tune, on more sophisiticated software would be beneficial for a selling point. That is like saying 'Here is the worst case scenario numbers.' What could be wrong with that?? Most companies take the oposite approach, and if you decide to retest yourself, and get lower results...........we look bad. We see it all the time.

Third:
We do not feel we have to boast about how much power our kit makes. I believe it speaks for it'self. I do not feel the need to BASH ZPI or any other company's system. It is not my EMO, I do not feel it is professional nor appropriate. We actually can speak to ZPI without a problem via PM or on a post and not cause war. There is no need to step on each others toes.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:59 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

NO!!!!! Not even close.

If all goes well, that will be the entire cost of the Stage II upgrade which will be a different spec'd turbo, larger injectors, different downpipe (if applicable) & the new EMS.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NO!!!!! Not even close.

If all goes well, that will be the entire cost of the Stage II upgrade which will be a different spec'd turbo, larger injectors, different downpipe (if applicable) & the new EMS.
haha your right 3.5k to 7k (ball-park of course) would have been more accurate

ok now with the recent turn of events im deffinately sold on this kit. 11psi for free with purchace of pressure gauge???? A stage 2 upgrade that well priced??? CEEYUHHHHH! u got a future costomer
Old 01-13-2006, 03:14 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

NO!!!!! Not even close.

haha your right 3.5k to 7k (ball-park of course) would have been more accurate

ok now with the recent turn of events im deffinately sold on this kit. 11psi for free with purchace of pressure gauge???? A stage 2 upgrade that well priced??? CEEYUHHHHH! u got a future costomer

The S1 starts at $3975. If you purchase the GReddy Pressure Sensor and harness, 11 PSI tune comes free. FREE!!!!

Our kits, IMHO are becoming more attractive by the minute! Now Jet-Hot coating is available through us for manifolds and charge piping. Also, different downpipe options, soon the kits will come with a bar and plate intercooler instead of a tube and fin one.......

There will be a S2 Upgrade Kit coming soon. It WILL NOT be a full turbo kit, this requires you to purcase the S1 for the core essentials, and the S2 Upgrade Kit will have a beefier turbo, EMS........
Old 01-13-2006, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not only are they attractive, but every component is upgradeable. Whether you upgrade the turbo to something else, upgrade your injectors, change the IC (all requiring a new tune), you're good to go.

Lowest power this kit makes is 244WHP and 255WTQ. The base kit supports up alittle over 300whp at about 13-14psi at the wheels, with a Catalytic converter, re-circulated wastegate dump, and a conservative tune.

The stage 1 potential is about 370 peak wheel HP, and about 380 wheel torque. Stage two will pick up from about 260whp and support upwards of 500whp providing the motor and engine tuning supports it.

Paul and I (more Paul on the turbo part) spent countless hours engineering the "perfect turbo". Everything was built exactly how we wanted it. Custom exhaust wheel, compressor wheel, and AR size. Everything designed for peak efficiency up to 14psi, but no lower than 8. And what a coincidence? Our kits ship at 8.7 and the stock motor can make a couple 14psi passes (Do not street 12-14psi). So a kit that works perfect for the street. And to top it off, it makes 4psi at 1900rpms. How many T3/T4 hybrids make that much boost at such a low rpm, but do not taper off at the top end? We haven't found a better solution yet. And we can make peak boost below 3k. This makes the car a street torque monster to be reconned with. Just make sure you have sticky tires, because 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are a joke at 11psi.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good 255/35-18 tires on 9 inch wide rims good enough? or shal i get the same set up, but with the tires bein slicks for that lil extra? ::
Old 01-13-2006, 05:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahah... Yeah, you should be able to grab traction by 3rd gear. I still doubt you'd completely hook up in 2nd.

Im running 18x8s with 225/40s and traction is pretty much non-existant at higher boost. And I need an LSD bad. Peeling out in 4th gear merging on a highway always scares the hell out people haha, gotta love those long agressive turns...
Old 01-13-2006, 05:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
Hahah... Yeah, you should be able to grab traction by 3rd gear. I still doubt you'd completely hook up in 2nd.

Im running 18x8s with 225/40s and traction is pretty much non-existant at higher boost. And I need an LSD bad. Peeling out in 4th gear merging on a highway always scares the hell out people haha, gotta love those long agressive turns...
joe as said before, your such a tease , IM SO GETTING THIS!
Old 01-13-2006, 05:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol nice sig sensay, pretty catchy
Old 01-13-2006, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dezod_Boosted_STi
lol nice sig sensay, pretty catchy
hah i just thought about that ealier today and i couldnt stop laughin about it.
i needed to replace my old one anyways

but u better watch it sti boy.
YURRRRR NEXTTT!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:06 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

but u better watch it sti boy.
YURRRRR NEXTTT!

ANOTHER call out!?!? What did I do to you? lol...seesh! Paul..whats going on!?
I just dont understand why all the tC owners want a piece of me??

I hate to bum you out sensay but.....
Joe will respectfully get the first crack at my STi (after its fully built )

Im not going to reveal my goal. ..
so if you want... say ooo Winter 2006/Spring 2007 if you can find me...IF you can find me, just bring it on ...I'll be ready....trust me hehe

Old 01-13-2006, 06:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sure the race with Joe will satisfy most all of us.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

By the time we build the STi and the time elapses Joe will be well into the 400's....Should be one hell of a race!
Old 01-13-2006, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

By the time we build the STi and the time elapses Joe will be well into the 400's....Should be one hell of a race!
Correct...by the time we build the STi...I will probably be what... 1 1/2 yrs behind Joe in production on a turbo system? lol...so I have a while till I reach my optium awhp goal

It should be one hell of a race hehe...maybe call up Speed Channel and get it on Pinks!
Old 01-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Correct...by the time we build the STi...I will probably be what... 1 1/2 yrs behind Joe in production on a turbo system? lol...so I have a while till I reach my optium awhp goal

It should be one hell of a race hehe...maybe call up Speed Channel and get it on Pinks!
LOL.

The tC is undergoing some more modifications to make it just a bit faster. She is apart now. Stay tuned.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL.

The tC is undergoing some more modifications to make it just a bit faster. She is apart now. Stay tuned.
Old 01-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

LOL.

Old 01-18-2006, 02:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Paul why did you add that TAP TAP TAP face?? LOL

I was just because I hear

hehe you know im just joking man

Quick Reply: Dezod Turbo kit for sale!!! CLICK HERE for info and Buying!