Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

DEZOD VIDEOS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

PS...still waiting on that 275whp @ 8 PSI confirmation...
I thought dyno numbers dont mean anything to you? Ive read about 5 of your posts in the past week that all said that

Dyno's are overrated. But in this instance, it's being used as a marketing strategy and bragging rights. Not to mention 275whp @ only 8 PSI is pretty good #'s, and rather unheard of thus far. Im sure it's possible, cause he had a crank pulley to help put up more #'s. So, I would just like to see the chart.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I thought dyno numbers dont mean anything to you? Ive read about 5 of your posts in the past week that all said that

Dyno's are overrated. But in this instance, it's being used as a marketing strategy and bragging rights. Not to mention 275whp @ only 8 PSI is pretty good #'s, and rather unheard of thus far. Im sure it's possible, cause he had a crank pulley to help put up more #'s. So, I would just like to see the chart.
Still very proportionate, but not impossible by any means. Joe has reached 283 on 10 with a ultra conservative tune on our S1. So with a mildly more aggressive tune, it is very possible.

Another example is Joe 296whp on 10.5~11PSI vs our HI threat with an identical set-up on 10PSI hitting 306whp.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im in the market for a turbo kit right now, i've always heard good things about turbonetics, but being on this site i hear alot of great things about dezod. How do these kits compare and whats the warrenty on the dezod kit?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by b_adair87
Im in the market for a turbo kit right now, i've always heard good things about turbonetics, but being on this site i hear alot of great things about dezod. How do these kits compare and whats the warrenty on the dezod kit?
We use a Turbonetics T3/T4, as we as they do. T'netics backs their turbos for 1 year with their "No Hassle Warranty."

We use a TiAL 38mm wastegate, which is arguably the best in the biz, while T'netics uses their evolution gate.

We use the popular HKS SSQV blow off valve, while they use their Raptor blow off.

We use drop in 550cc injectors with no wiring, while they include injectors which must be soldered into place.

We use a full stainless steel contstruction 2.5" downpipe with s-pipe, while they just have a shorty one that mates to a restrictive stock s-pipe.

We use a full stainless steel set of charge pipes that are polished to a luster, while they use a black chrome aluminum.

We both use bar and plate intercoolers, which retain the stokc crash bar.

We use a hand TIG welded stainless steel manifold, while their's cast iron.

We offer our kit with a PnP E-manage, which most tuners can retune easily, while they offer a Unichip unit, which is limited in retuners around the country.

Furthermore, not to mention we can offer custom turbo specs, different turbos, manifold coating, charge pipe coating and tons of extras with our kit or the T'netics kit if you purchase from us. We are a one stop shopping center for your tC performance needs. We can sell you a Turbonetics kit, or ours. Being an authorized dealer, we can service your needs in all avenues.

Here is pricing and options on all of our tC packages:
http://dezod.com/cat_turbo_kits1.cfm
Old 02-15-2007, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

Still very proportionate, but not impossible by any means. Joe has reached 283 on 10 with a ultra conservative tune on our S1. So with a mildly more aggressive tune, it is very possible.

Another example is Joe 296whp on 10.5~11PSI vs our HI threat with an identical set-up on 10PSI hitting 306whp.

Not saying it wasn't impossible.

Still waiting on that dyno sheet though...
Old 02-15-2007, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

YUP. waiting on the dyno sheets. if your going to post numbers, you should atleast show prrof. nne the less, looks pretty quick .
Old 02-15-2007, 04:27 AM
5 Year Member

rhythmn you are all ways complaining about other peoples videos… meanwhile yours aren’t the best either. you’re camera guy sucks as well so shut your mouth about how bad it might be and cut the people trying to film a brake here

and why are to some people dyno papers so damn important if the man says so and has videos proving what he can do then why not believe so… also I vogue for him because I have seen the papers personally the day after he got it done and its legitimate numbers no B.S.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I am sure Matt will post them. Why would he lie about it? I am sure if he where gonna lie he would say 300whp.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha i will as soon as i visit my father soo just everyone chillax.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Boarder1186
rhythmn you are all ways complaining about other peoples videos… meanwhile yours aren’t the best either. you’re camera guy sucks as well so shut your mouth about how bad it might be and cut the people trying to film a brake here

and why are to some people dyno papers so damn important if the man says so and has videos proving what he can do then why not believe so… also I vogue for him because I have seen the papers personally the day after he got it done and its legitimate numbers no B.S.

If you can do better, then by all means, be my guest. I wasn't complaining, just trying to help in make them better for the future...

As for the dyno sheet, I would like to see the power curve, tq curve....just out of curiosity.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lolz- Mr. Paul Dezod, you make me giggle as you share the quite respected stats of your well respected kit. I plan on purchasing your kit for my rs 4.0 as soon as the next decent paycheck arrives. ^_^