Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dyno'd my S/C tC with stock pulley then ZPI pulley

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 04:27 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i think hes looking for one without an intake.

I know somewhere around here is a dyno pull with a SC RS1 and all that was performance modded was the TRD exhaust. the sheet there should have the AF ratio he is looking for.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn i cant wait till trd comes out with an intercooled system......
Old 12-12-2005, 09:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by greenfire
You are running lean! Get that tunned asap.
my a/f ratios are almost the same as him, i still have the stock box but now im running a k&n box filter minus the carbon filter on top.

il dyno it on the same dynapack to see changes.

but im watchin this thread for progress too.

once again, props for the 200+ power
Old 12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

IF the A/F ratios are staying "TRD stock" with these mods, then that is a very good thing!!
Old 12-12-2005, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Has anyone dyno'd a SC'd tc with intake, header, full exhaust yet? seems like we've all dyno'd but none of us have had all those parts yet.. all mismatched. And all you need is a header so you are closest! get to it! haha
Old 12-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Banned
SL Member

I will have all those pieces hopefully by the end of the year. I am still waiting for DraXas to release their header-back exhaust with resonator. Should be out in 2 weeks or less. Still waiting on ZPI to release their intake for the supercharger. And still waiting for a competent header that doesn't throw a CEL. (perhaps DraXas). Will be ordering the pulley VERY shortly. Just waiting for NST's results. Hopefully, this setup will bring me to 250whp.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:44 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scion-ce
I will have all those pieces hopefully by the end of the year. I am still waiting for DraXas to release their header-back exhaust with resonator. Should be out in 2 weeks or less. Still waiting on ZPI to release their intake for the supercharger. And still waiting for a competent header that doesn't throw a CEL. (perhaps DraXas). Will be ordering the pulley VERY shortly. Just waiting for NST's results. Hopefully, this setup will bring me to 250whp.
NST's pulley is now available and the quoted boost is 9.1psi.

-Ed
Old 12-13-2005, 12:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by EddNog
NST's pulley is now available and the quoted boost is 9.1psi.

-Ed
Here you go... http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pKitToySciTCscd.htm
Old 12-13-2005, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You'll get alittle over 250whp with a supercharger pulley swap (9PSI), header, intake, full exhaust(including s-pipe), and a lightweight crank pulley
Old 12-13-2005, 02:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
You'll get alittle over 250whp with a supercharger pulley swap (9PSI), header, intake, full exhaust(including s-pipe), and a lightweight crank pulley
How would you know?
Old 12-13-2005, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha ... yea munch.. its like you know someone with all that stuff thats dyno'd before and gotten over 250 hehehe
Old 12-13-2005, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice gains....Glad to see the numbers are being duplicated consistently in diffrent parts of the country. Time for the ZPIracing intake and FMIC.....
Old 12-13-2005, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
Originally Posted by Munch
How would you know?
Old 12-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
nice gains....Glad to see the numbers are being duplicated consistently in diffrent parts of the country. Time for the ZPIracing intake and FMIC.....
Speaking of which ZPI, what is the deal on the supercharger intakes and FMIC?
Old 12-13-2005, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
Old 12-13-2005, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I should hopefully have the Header by the end of the year.. All depends on how my XMas goes.. If I spend more on gifts then I get.. hahaha
Old 12-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Lab
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

To those who have the supercharger do you know if they are only releasing it with the new 06 purchase. Ive called around town and im still getting "its coming out soon" response.

I apologize for thread jacking.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Lab
To those who have the supercharger do you know if they are only releasing it with the new 06 purchase. Ive called around town and im still getting "its coming out soon" response.

WTF!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Lab

No biggie, but the S/C is out.. You should be able to get it at your local dealer... If not, there are some companies online that are selling them for the same price, if not a lil lower.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey i was looking around it seems to me that this is the most powerful S/C tC that has dyno charts to prove it. I may be wrong but I have not seen a higher chart on a Supercharged car.

Quick Reply: Dyno'd my S/C tC with stock pulley then ZPI pulley