Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

elect.? necessary w/ turbo kit running 5lbs? install in bama

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Keeshwah
I had my kit installed w/o management but I have larger injectors. Link
custom kit or who? what size u runnin?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 PM
SL Member

yeah ive been running a t3t4 on 5-6 psi on 440cc injectors without management for a while now, its not a good idea at all though, thats why finally this weekend im getting it tune with ultimate.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mattTc
yeah ive been running a t3t4 on 5-6 psi on 440cc injectors without management for a while now, its not a good idea at all though, thats why finally this weekend im getting it tune with ultimate.
hey what happened to vulcanturbo? i never hear from them
Old 04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by trdtopcat01
Originally Posted by Keeshwah
I had my kit installed w/o management but I have larger injectors. Link
custom kit or who? what size u runnin?
He's running a treadstone kit which spoofs the MAF sensor by using a velocity stack
Old 04-08-2009, 03:57 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002

hes still around. he is pretty busy with his shop. i dont think many people have bought the turbokit he sells for the tC which is a shame, its been amazing for me. cheap and as good (imo better) than most of the big name kits on here
Old 04-08-2009, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

hes still around. he is pretty busy with his shop. i dont think many people have bought the turbokit he sells for the tC which is a shame, its been amazing for me. cheap and as good (imo better) than most of the big name kits on here

No Advertisement = No Sale
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 PM

ur right i didn't even know no one esle existed aside from the big names... i just checked out the vulcanturbo site a few minutes ago, and it looks like he has some pretty sweet stuff lined up for the tc
Old 04-08-2009, 04:57 PM
SL Member

yeah exactly, there really is no advertisement. brian (the orner, awesome dude) has my car right now, he i sputting in a High flow CAT. should be getting it back torarrow or the next. but i for sure stand by the work he does. great guy, great service
Old 04-08-2009, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he took my 570 and ran!!!!!! it's been almost 2 months now and still dont have the manifold he promised!! and i've called like a million timeS!! your one of the lucky ones matt! probably since you can go to the actual shop.

hey matt when you go to vulcan turbo ask him to show you my manifold! see if it is even made. last i heard from him was like 2 weeks ago and he wrote me a pm saying it was done just some minor stuff left? which is? lol if its done what minor things left? lol
Old 04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
SL Member

yeah ill deff mention something to him, i did once before and he said something that the mani he was selling fits an auto and you bought it thinking it would fit your manual so now he has to redo alot of it (im just the messenger, dont shoot me)
Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

http://www.dezod.com/pd_deatsch.cfm

ordered mine on a monday was told i'd have them the next friday.... they definately showed up that wednesday. you can drop the extra 80 if you want on the 700cc's (thats what i got) but plan on doing a 100 dollar fuel pump as well.

for tuning i honestly suggest the Fic its by far a better unit.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Going without engine management is a quick way to hop aboard the fail boat. 550cc + return-style fuel system + fuel pump + engine management is the best way to start, in my opinion. Get the fueling taken care of, and the rest is just bolting up parts.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
http://www.dezod.com/pd_deatsch.cfm

ordered mine on a monday was told i'd have them the next friday.... they definately showed up that wednesday. you can drop the extra 80 if you want on the 700cc's (thats what i got) but plan on doing a 100 dollar fuel pump as well.

for tuning i honestly suggest the Fic its by far a better unit.

Emanage Ultimate > F/IC. If you can afford a little more, go with an Ultimate.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah ill deff mention something to him, i did once before and he said something that the mani he was selling fits an auto and you bought it thinking it would fit your manual so now he has to redo alot of it (im just the messenger, dont shoot me)
lol our agreement was that he wuld angle the flange so it can fit my turbo and manual! lol when he sent it i asked him to make sure it would fit and he said yuh it will... i got it and it no where near it will fit lol! but ask him again and tell him to call me or send me my money back!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 PM
SL Member

alrighty, i will relay the message when i pick my car up in the next day or so.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cool i left him a message today.. lets see if he gets back to me.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:52 PM
SL Member

was it on here or e-mail. id email him
Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
cool i left him a message today.. lets see if he gets back to me.
how long has it been since you paid for it? so you got it and it didnt fit so you sent it back to have it worked on? I hope it was just a little snafu and it gets worked out for ya.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he posted up on the forum that he was selling his mani but for auto tc's. so i messaged him saying i would buy it if he would make it work for manuals and he said yea that he would have to angle the exhaust flange. so he was suppose to, which i dont think but whatever and sent it. i got it and tryed to install it and my turbo was sitting on top f my starter. there was no way it would have fit! before he sent it i told him i had a 60-1 turbo and he said it will fit. so i call him and let him know that it didnt fit and sent him pictures and he said to send it back and he would do a top mount for me and it would take about a week to make so i waited and never got it so i started to call and pm and email and never heard from him then a month later i did saying he was sorry that he was out sick but it was done. so i said ok he said he was going to send tracking that day. which he never did so i called a million more times and never picked up. then heard from him 2 weeks ago saying that its almost done except for some minor things? lol i thought it was done? anyways havent heard form him again!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been calling and left messages but no answer!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
he posted up on the forum that he was selling his mani but for auto tc's. so i messaged him saying i would buy it if he would make it work for manuals and he said yea that he would have to angle the exhaust flange. so he was suppose to, which i dont think but whatever and sent it. i got it and tryed to install it and my turbo was sitting on top f my starter. there was no way it would have fit! before he sent it i told him i had a 60-1 turbo and he said it will fit. so i call him and let him know that it didnt fit and sent him pictures and he said to send it back and he would do a top mount for me and it would take about a week to make so i waited and never got it so i started to call and pm and email and never heard from him then a month later i did saying he was sorry that he was out sick but it was done. so i said ok he said he was going to send tracking that day. which he never did so i called a million more times and never picked up. then heard from him 2 weeks ago saying that its almost done except for some minor things? lol i thought it was done? anyways havent heard form him again!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been calling and left messages but no answer!
so he ended up starting from scratch pretty much....

Quick Reply: elect.? necessary w/ turbo kit running 5lbs? install in bama