Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Fastest/most powerful 2AZ tC to date?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Banned
SL Member

http://forums.importtuner.com/70/622...ack/index.html

he placed first and with 1:15
AMS first in there class 1:08

Rado didnt beat AMS in this situation at the Redline time attack series but thats just some examples of events were Rado proved to be on the top of the list. I mean AMS didnt place 1st place podium on every single track considering they had there good amount of problems last year.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Nashville Super Speedway, PTuning got beat by 10 cars also.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by InfiniteVisi0n
http://forums.importtuner.com/70/6227870/events/redline-time-attack/index.html

Rado didnt beat AMS in this situation at the Redline time attack series but thats just some examples of events were Rado proved to be on the top of the list. I mean AMS didnt place 1st place podium on every single track considering they had there good amount of problems last year.
How do you still NOT understand. When you're in the FWD class, you ONLY compete with FWD cars. They're both UNLIMITED cars, so their restrictions are the same and look at how much the AMS won by. 7 seconds is a ____ing ETERNITY on a road course.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
im talkin bout submission rounds, you named one time attack event. There are dozens of events to consider. So whether or not they have the world record. Does not mean they won every single event. Unlimited, Limited and what not. Go ahead and post up every event they have been in and prove me wrong.
How about VIR for example? PTuning ran a 2:12. I'll just say that 10 cars beat that lap time. If you want proof, I can provide it.
ok prove it too me lol PTuning isnt as developed as Rado's massive tC. Plus PTunings driver is eh not as qualified as Rado. Did you see that wipe out he did? Take into consideration that Kenny Trans tC is going to be competing in time attack around 09. Just wait till he brings out that animal. My point is that tCs are under estimated, especially by folks who think its so easy to trade in a 20 thousand dollar car, get 11 thousand back if lucky and then find a decent RWD car. Oh did I mention you have to buy upgraded parts which are a lot more expensive then the parts you would find for the tC and regular maintenance on a used car is money too.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
http://forums.importtuner.com/70/6227870/events/redline-time-attack/index.html

How do you still NOT understand. When you're in the FWD class, you ONLY compete with FWD cars. They're both UNLIMITED cars, so their restrictions are the same and look at how much the AMS won by. 7 seconds is a flippin' ETERNITY on a road course.
im talkin bout the time, you dont believe that there are situations where Rado's tC achieved a quicker lap time then the AMS evo? Considering all the problems AMS had to deal with? You firmly believe that AMS won every single event? My point is that im sure there were times were the AMS didnt qualify in the podium and Rado did. Meaning he achieved a quicker lap time in theory even if they were in separate classes..time doesn't change. You pointed out one event, how could you compare an entire season on one event. 7 seconds is not that bad.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

You make me want to strangle a small innocent child.

I have been inside the PTuning tC, while Ross Miller was driving, at Summit Point, DURING THE RACE. I can tell you that he is one hell of an amazing driver. The fact that you say he's an 'eh' driver, PROVES that you're ignorant as ____. I saw the crash, I was at the race, and why did he crash? Because he was racing a MODIFIED FWD car against UNLIMITED cars. He was pushing the car too hard to keep up with Rado's tC, WHICH IS IN A HIGHER CLASS, and he pushed it too hard. He OPENLY admitted his fault, something very rare for a person to do.

Now let's look at these times. The AMS's BEST time was 1:08. Rado's BEST time was 1:15. THAT ____ING MEANS THE AMS BEAT THE TC. IN THE TIME ATTACK WORLD, ITS BASED OFF FASTEST LAP TIME. If the AMS goes out there and blows out a tire and records a 24 minute lap, and the tC records a 1:15 lap, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE TC IS FASTER. Also, THE AMS Evo DIDN'T RACE THIS YEAR. Why? IT WAS SOOOOOOOLD. They sold it to make a new car, an even faster car. The AMS Evo was one of the fastest cars to ever hit the TA scene, why do you think it holds LAP RECORDS at tons of tracks?

Yes, Rado has the fastest FWD car in time attack. But it's still a hell of a lot slower than all the AWD cars.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

You want another example of Rado losing to other cars?

Fontana. He BARELY beat TWO MODIFIED AWD Evo's. A restriction class LOWER than his own, he only won by .3 and .5 seconds. He had slower times than an U-RWD S2000, U-RWD 350Z, U-AWD Impreza, U-AWD STI. Out of ALL the unlimited cars, he only recorded a faster time than 4 of them, two rwd/two fwd. Also, he was 9 seconds SLOWER than the Impreza.

Are you seeing a pattern here? Summit point...10 seconds between fwd and awd. VIR...7 seconds between fwd and awd. Fontana...9 seconds between fwd and awd.

Oh, and if you think 7 seconds isn't much, then I guess Rado BARELY beat this 69 Corvette considering they only had 3 seconds between them. Almost 30 years old, and it's keeping up with today's greatest FWD car. HAHAHA
Old 10-29-2008, 03:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cough.. torquesteeer is fun tho
Old 10-29-2008, 03:34 AM
Banned
SL Member

^^ yo im not even going to read your entire amount of garbage..you make me want to smack a chocolate giant in the face. PTunning's tC was in pursuit of Rado's tC. That means Rado's tC went first and didnt crash proving that Rado is somewhat of a better driver. Let me guess you been inside Rados tC while Rado was driving?? Whatever thats all I said about PTunning's driver and Rado. Now about the time attack times, you did even factor all the other races. You wanna win this arguement then go ahead. I just think tCs have potential. End of story. You get an some claps for being an AMS fanboy. Wait let me guess you want the last word? Go ahead im head home from work now so you go ahead and do your thing.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

RADO IS ____ING UNLIMITED
PTUNING IS ____ING MODIFIED

JESUS ____ING CHRIST HOW ____ING RETARDED ARE YOU?!?!?

THERE ARE 3 CLASSES IN TIME ATTACK, STREET, MODIFIED AND UNLIMITED. THESE CLASSES HAVE RESTRICTIONS. THE PTUNING TC HAS MORE RESTRICTIONS THAN RADO'S TC. HOYL ____, YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER TALKED TO.

And yes, tC's have potential, THATS WHY THEYRE LEADING FWD. WHAT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE, IS THAT FWD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO AWD. I'm not a ____ing AMS fanboy, IT'S FACT THAT THEY HOLD TRACK RECORDS.

You're inane stupidity has caused me to actually lose my temper for the first time in 6 years. Congrats on being the stupidest person on Scionlife.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Do yourself a favor. Educate yourself on a topic before you try to talk about it.

http://redlinetimeattack.com/mod_rules.htm
http://redlinetimeattack.com/unlimited_rules.htm
Old 10-29-2008, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good ol' ScionLife love in the F/I section
Old 10-29-2008, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

And you thought I was targeting you the other day.

I want to put the rofl thing but I'm too ____ed to do it.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie
its called ____ing money into the wind when you could just sell the FWD car and buy a RWD car and make it just as fast for 1/2 the money.

im not saying im all against it, im just saying its not the smartest idea.
Yea smart idea, and where do you live? Around half the people on ScionLife live in cold regions where snow graces the ground they walk on. RWD in snow equals fail . Plus everyone was skeptical about fwd cars from the start but look at the fwd civics and gsrs' that run high 9's. Recent news, look at Rado's and Ptunnings time attack FWD tCs, both smashing up the tracks. Rado placed 1st a couple of times, beating out the HKS and AMS awd Evos'. Im sure you know this. Any who if you feel like thats wasting money then maybe you should feel the same way about buying some cheap springs and having your car so low to the ground that you can barely make it up a slant. You might as well have shorten your stock springs if all your going for is looks.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
did you srsly just call me out?
and dude, how many times do i have to fkin tell you before you get it.
I LIVE IN ILLINOIS RIGHT FKING NEXT TO YOUUUU!
YES, there are civics and isht that run 9's.
most of them are sponsored or shop owned.
and they are not daily drivers.

and you calling out my lowness just shows how much of a fool you are.
you have nothing better to say.

and it also shows how fkin stupid you are, theyre not springs, theyre called coilovers.
o and did i mention, they retail for more than ANY mod on your car and more than likely retail for more than SEVERAL of your mods combine.

kthxbaiiii!~
Old 10-29-2008, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

o and BTW, i drive a car with MORE HP thats RWD in the winter.
its driver preference.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Cory, don't bother. He think RWD blows, but wants a 350z. He thinks FWD is better than AWD, even after I showed him multiple races where AWD shattered the best FWD lap time. He's about as dense as a jar of mayonnaise.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

350Z's are more of a chick car then the tC if you ask me.

lemme guess, he prob wants a convertable too.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:09 AM

InfiniteVisi0n why are you mentioning hondas when your trying to prove a point about scions. if you have money you can make any car fast. then wtf is this about cheap springs??? yellows coils >>> your car and ur life!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by turdbrains
I've seen some fast tCs here in Vegas. But, I hate how the exhausts sounds, and I think the drivers are "shoddy" shifters, or have burned clutches. I've seen a couple gray tCs and a white tC. The drivers look Asian, Puerto Rican and Afro. (Is there anyone on here that have those descriptions?) ; D
wtf??????
phils car is super nice
i have stock exhaust (literally)
what does shoddy mean?
hieueuei left already but his car would be king of vegas

what do you have?
ive always been a bad driver
thats why i let the car do the work
Old 10-29-2008, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Supafil25
InfiniteVisi0n why are you mentioning hondas when your trying to prove a point about scions. if you have money you can make any car fast. then wtf is this about cheap springs??? yellows coils >>> your car and ur life!!!
I used your avatar as an image to show someone what an Intercooler was, lol. First thing that came up in Google for 'front mount intercooler'.

Quick Reply: Fastest/most powerful 2AZ tC to date?