Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

price, el mani, proven kit that makes power, more options than anyone, more turbo options.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

good points. Personally i would go crazy waiting months for a kit
Old 06-20-2009, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

all of us go crazy waiting for it....its not like some got their kits early while others had to wait...we all had to wait...as a matter of fact when i ordered i talked to Todd personaly and he told me outright that it would take longer than what is posted on his website...and he asked me if that was ok before he accepted any money from me...i gave him the goahead and sent him the molla....this is why when i hear people complain and throw sucha temper tantrum about the wait it kinda ____es me off a bit...i tell peeps it will take a while and im pretty sure todd has told thos that it will take a while, yet folks act all supprised when it seems to take forever. iv oreder 2 times so far from Turbotoyotas and im hoping to make it a third soon..
Old 06-20-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good parts with good designs for cheaper than the rest.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
I recently hooked up a friend of mine with Todd...we'll see how that goes, and I'll post up results.
Still waiting...and he's actually had my buddy's car the whole time...late for registration now...
Well...my buddy went to pick up his xA...let's just say, if these "issues" aren't fixed, I can no longer recommend TT...
Old 06-20-2009, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
all of us go crazy waiting for it....its not like some got their kits early while others had to wait...we all had to wait...as a matter of fact when i ordered i talked to Todd personaly and he told me outright that it would take longer than what is posted on his website...and he asked me if that was ok before he accepted any money from me...i gave him the goahead and sent him the molla....this is why when i hear people complain and throw sucha temper tantrum about the wait it kinda ____es me off a bit...i tell peeps it will take a while and im pretty sure todd has told thos that it will take a while, yet folks act all supprised when it seems to take forever. iv oreder 2 times so far from Turbotoyotas and im hoping to make it a third soon..
so what about those people who were told there stuff would be done at a certain time, and that timeline was blown by months? How about when Todd offers up extras at no cost because he missed his timelines, lied to you, and then made you something that you can't use..... then after all that, after waiting almost a year, he tells you he just doesn't feel like giving you the stuff he said you were going to get?

I understand you may have been told it was going to be awhile... but people like me were told their stuff would be done the following week after I made payment, and then it took another 5 months before I saw anything?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

and you have never heard me say it will take a while?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yeldak
so what about those people who were told there stuff would be done at a certain time, and that timeline was blown by months? How about when Todd offers up extras at no cost because he missed his timelines, lied to you, and then made you something that you can't use..... then after all that, after waiting almost a year, he tells you he just doesn't feel like giving you the stuff he said you were going to get?

I understand you may have been told it was going to be awhile... but people like me were told their stuff would be done the following week after you made payment, and then it took another 5 months before you saw anything?
did you get your stuff? just wondering...i forget what you ordered

dont take it personaly, its just my view...take it for a grain of salt mang
Old 06-20-2009, 09:27 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry todd, but what's going on? i heard abotu the xa and im about to check it out soon.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you don't even know the half of it...you have to see it in person. it is shamefull.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

wait what happen?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

you don't even know the half of it...you have to see it in person. it is shamefull.
lets see how Todd handles this.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

What happened to the xa?
Old 06-20-2009, 10:14 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i do not feel like i should say anything unless todd says somehting. i was merely asking todd what's going on and referencing to the subject.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you don't even know the half of it...you have to see it in person. it is shamefull
Are you fricken kidding me?

If it was up to me and the tuners he would not have his car back.

He was tired of waiting, waiting on things I nor the tuners have any control over.

If you even knew what we have gone through to get that car "right" you wouldn't make such a comment.

No other companies would have done what the 2 (myself and UMS) of us have done. NO ONE. And if they did the bill would be HUGE.

Curious as to what follows.............

Regards-

Todd
Old 06-20-2009, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I am so lost.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Joyride
I am so lost.
x2.. any details?
Old 06-20-2009, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

x2.. any details?

Customer got a car back he shouldn't have, not by mine or tuners choice.

Car runs but not like it should.

Kit is in a "test"/make work configuration, not a final or one I would normally let out of my control.

Car was taken by customer without it being cleaned up/nor gone through.

I saw a post on another thread, rather suprised by some things. Others because of the circumstances make sense ( if I read between the lines)

Regards-

Todd
Old 06-20-2009, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Todd I know there seems to be some issues going on right now but is there any update on my shipping status? I've sent you a few text and I haven't received any replies
Old 06-21-2009, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

did you get your stuff? just wondering...i forget what you ordered

dont take it personaly, its just my view...take it for a grain of salt mang
I ordered a ZPI Replacement manifold. So yes, I got what I ordered. However, Todd offered those of us that ordered and had to wait a replacement downpipe, hot side piping and slim fans.

I placed my order with him in January of 08. He told me the mani's would be going to the coaters the following week. I recieved my manifold finally in June or July of 08. I kept asking and asking about the extra stuff he was including, and got alot of excuses, usually it was "should be out next week, at the coaters, coaters messed up, been busy, etc. etc. etc." He did however finally send the slim fans back in May of this year. The manifold itself doesn't fit as a replacement for my kit. I would have to have all new piping made and a new downpipe for it to work (the stuff he offered up for the extended waiting). I kept quiet on the whole thing, because honestly, I paid for the manifold and thats what I got... its a beatiful well built manifold.... but I see all these people getting blown off and bull$hitted and its not right....

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117