Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Hey Todd

Why dont you post in here and let me know what the deal with my "shipping" situation.....

I see that you can post on other threads about this xD kit but yet the people who should be getting done 1st are the ones that you seem to be ignoring.

Correct me if i'm wrong cause your lack of replies to any of my contact attempts says otherwise.

I dont ignore you.....

But for the daily update:

I am at work. Dont get off in time to make UPS.

Tomorrow I am off. No cars, no dyno appts. Son is at babysitters.

Tomorrow might be one day closer to the end of the xxx days and counting thread

Regards-

Todd

yo Christian.... he say he doesn't ignore you......

this dude is funny
Old 06-22-2009, 07:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Makes it kind of hard to run a business based on shipping parts across the US, doesn't it?

Might is the key word in that phrase. You also might not be one day closer. That's the risk of ordering through TurboToyotas.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I feel your pain man. Hopefully those who ordered the ZPI flanged manifold will back me up on this. I ordered the part in January '08 with the understanding that it would be a direct fit. Several months later I found out it would require a new downpipe, charge pipe, and slimmer fans to make it fit, but that he would give us those for no extra cost. After being told the downpipe and fans were ready, he said we were just waiting on the charge pipe. Several months later, I got the actual manifold - which is obviously worthless if it doesn't fit. Now he says that all I need is the slimmer fans - which have been "on order" for at least 5 months. So in other words I have a useless $600 manifold in my room. And the total count is what... 17 months since order date? Oh and all PM's, calls, texts have been ignored. I don't know what to do.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Makes it kind of hard to run a business based on shipping parts across the US, doesn't it?
If I wasn't working....none of those who are waiting would be getting anything.

Might is the key word in that phrase. You also might not be one day closer. That's the risk of ordering through TurboToyotas.
Might is the key word. I try and plan my days as best that I can. But when you have to deal with whats on my plate things change rather quickly.

There is no more risk of ordering through me.

I have explained numerous times what happened and why those few were affected the way they were.

So in other words I have a useless $600 manifold in my room. And the total count is what... 17 months since order date? Oh and all PM's, calls, texts have been ignored. I don't know what to do.
Well if you paid any attention, you dont need a new chargepipe or downpipe. All your old stuff will work.

Regards-

Todd
Old 06-22-2009, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Todd

Why dont you post in here and let me know what the deal with my "shipping" situation.....

I see that you can post on other threads about this xD kit but yet the people who should be getting done 1st are the ones that you seem to be ignoring.

Correct me if i'm wrong cause your lack of replies to any of my contact attempts says otherwise.

I dont ignore you.....

But for the daily update:

Tomorrow I am off. No cars, no dyno appts. Son is at babysitters.

Regards-

Todd
I myself along with my boy have been texting you since last wednesday and not once did we receive any replies. Either AT&T is intercepting our texts or i'm going crazy.

Hopefully.... But key word here is might

I understand you're busy... we all are. I'm in the process of trying to go back to school and looking for a second job to help pay the bill around the house now that my dads unemployment checks stopped. Its been really stressfull and the only thing i have to look forward to is this kit. Just don't like the feeling of being ignored.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel sorry for my situation nor are these excuses.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by hmflinttc
I feel your pain man. Hopefully those who ordered the ZPI flanged manifold will back me up on this. I ordered the part in January '08 with the understanding that it would be a direct fit. Several months later I found out it would require a new downpipe, charge pipe, and slimmer fans to make it fit, but that he would give us those for no extra cost. After being told the downpipe and fans were ready, he said we were just waiting on the charge pipe. Several months later, I got the actual manifold - which is obviously worthless if it doesn't fit. Now he says that all I need is the slimmer fans - which have been "on order" for at least 5 months. So in other words I have a useless $600 manifold in my room. And the total count is what... 17 months since order date? Oh and all PM's, calls, texts have been ignored. I don't know what to do.
Same problem I had

So in other words I have a useless $600 manifold in my room. And the total count is what... 17 months since order date? Oh and all PM's, calls, texts have been ignored. I don't know what to do.
Well if you paid any attention, you dont need a new chargepipe or downpipe. All your old stuff will work.

Regards-

Todd
I'll chime in... Because I had the same problem... you said it yourself Todd that all the "donor" kits you got were different, you're whole reasoning for offering up the chargepipe and downpipe. So how is it that this fits? ]

As for your refund policy with the other guy, how is it you have no money to refund him? I mean lots of people have paid you and have gotten nothing in return so you should have plenty to refund.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:43 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i know you guys have problems and everything but please refrain from attacking a person

i did not leave this thread open to attack todd, i left it open so that you guys have a voice and so that todd can respond.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As for your refund policy with the other guy, how is it you have no money to refund him? I mean lots of people have paid you and have gotten nothing in return so you should have plenty to refund.
Read farther back a bit....I explained exactly what happened.

You can thank a fellow peer.

Regards-

Todd

PS- my last post in the thread.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

everything todd told me even tho some times it didint make sense he kept his word to me and then it all made sense in the end he never lied to me and everytime i text him he would reply back i had exellent experiance with todd thumbs up bro
Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand that all my old stuff works but I was told months ago that I would be sent new fans to make it fit. You have told me several times that they are on order but I have a hard time believing that. If all I need is the fans then I would just like to know when I will be getting them. I don't mean to attack and I don't like talking about personal business issues over the thread like this but I really feel like I have no choice.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Originally Posted by CarbonXe
^^^ In order to get my money back he would have to sell my kit the refund me back with that money, as so i was told by him. Unfortunately for me there arent to many people willing to pay him 6K for the setup that i have.
Wtf kind of return policy is that?
Exactly my thought..... What is this world coming to
I'm in the same boat as a lot of you as I'm waiting on a few custom things myself, but this policy is not odd or unique. In fact, a lot of companies won't even provide refunds for custom work seeing as almost no one would want to buy someone elses custom item.

I have to disagree with everyone who's complaining about a refund because if this any LARGE company, you would have been SOL. Now they long shipping times and lengthy completion dates? I'm with you lol.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:49 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
Originally Posted by CarbonXe
^^^ In order to get my money back he would have to sell my kit the refund me back with that money, as so i was told by him. Unfortunately for me there arent to many people willing to pay him 6K for the setup that i have.
Wtf kind of return policy is that?
Exactly my thought..... What is this world coming to
I'm in the same boat as a lot of you as I'm waiting on a few custom things myself, but this policy is not odd or unique. In fact, a lot of companies won't even provide refunds for custom work seeing as almost no one would want to buy someone elses custom item.

I have to disagree with everyone who's complaining about a refund because if this any LARGE company, you would have been SOL. Now they long shipping times and lengthy completion dates? I'm with you lol.

it's hard to understand where todd is comming from because not many of you guys have ever done this kind of thing.

i for one have, custom cf parts? hah. i did it for a month and quickly realized that customers are douchebags and stopped.

i applaud todd for staying around for so long.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:53 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by THansenite
also makes sense why everything takes so long to get out doesn't it?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Todd

Here another thing i need to get off my chest.

Its been almost 2 years now since i originally ordered my kit and i understand that my set up takes a little longer to make compared to the other kits. What really bugs me is that i went through all of 2008 without really know what was going on with my kit and why it was taking so long for me to get it. I was fed multiple excuses day by day obviously to buy more time.

It wasn't until earlier this year the truth was put out to the public as to why there was such a delay in their orders. I understand that particular situation was very hard for you and nearly shut you down, but for us the consumers who practically praised your kits, we where left with no clue as to what was going on hence the multiple "don't get scammed by TT threads"

I cant speak on behalf of everyone else on here that waited or is still waiting but i can say for myself that i would've been a lot more understanding if i knew from the beginning what was going on. Unfortunately siht happens that neither you nor i have any control over, but if the communication was there from the beginning than i can assure you that i personally wouldn't have not one complaint.

I ordered your kit for one reason and one reason only and that was because every single person i asked had not one bad thing to say about you nor your company. And the fact that you worked with me when my gf crashed her car and i had to get that situation resolved before making that final payment was the icing on the cake for me. I swore to myself that i would do everything i can to help your business prosper even more than it already was.

All I'm asking for is honesty.... that's all. Call me, text me, email me, shoot me a pm what ever works best but all I'm asking for is the truth on the status of my kit. If its not done yet then its not done. I cant do nothing about that but don't tell me that it was supposed to ship last week and yet still nothing. I've asked you multiple times if you can send me pics of my kit and yet nothing. Now if my kit was truly done so you say, why is it that i cant even get a simple pic???,
Is that too much to ask for??? How am i supposed to believe that my kit was even started, almost done, or actually completed if i can't even get any proof??? Everyone else received something but yet i get nothing.

I hope you read this and even though i know you said that you wouldn't post anymore in this thread i hope that you would have the decency to contact me and really tell me the truth. If not then that decision would speak for itself. What ever conversation we have will stay between you and i and no one else. That's all I'm asking.

This is that last i will ever complain about still waiting for my
Old 06-23-2009, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Just get your money back and move on.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
I'm guessing you havent been doing much reading
Old 06-23-2009, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

No, cliffs?
Old 06-23-2009, 05:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

lol!

Reading is fundamental!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scikotictc232
Originally Posted by SuperXero
of course. if it were actually true. i'd have like 10 TT kits. anyone want to buy one? just pay me$5000 and i'll have it shipped out tomorrow
so im still curious man why did you sell the kit ? I love the kit man and hoping i will have it running soon man but every time i get in position to start dropping money into it I get laid off. I got laid off for the fourth time this year. Its BS but oh well Barack is creating more jobs so we will see what happens. thanks for the good price on everything man.
i actually considered rebuying the rest of the kit that wasnt stolen from me, but after messaging todd and explained my situation, todd said he would hook me up, but after i replied to that stating the parts i needed and what kind of price i had to pay, he never replied but i know he read it cause you can tell if someone read your pm on scionlife. pretty much i was getting ignored before i even paid him! so i was like screw that. i know i could've sourced the parts elsewhere but i decided to just put the money into gettin my girl a car instead of making mine faster lol
Old 06-23-2009, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Todd

Here another thing i need to get off my chest.

Its been almost 2 years now since i originally ordered my kit and i understand that my set up takes a little longer to make compared to the other kits. What really bugs me is that i went through all of 2008 without really know what was going on with my kit and why it was taking so long for me to get it. I was fed multiple excuses day by day obviously to buy more time.

It wasn't until earlier this year the truth was put out to the public as to why there was such a delay in their orders. I understand that particular situation was very hard for you and nearly shut you down, but for us the consumers who practically praised your kits, we where left with no clue as to what was going on hence the multiple "don't get scammed by TT threads"

I cant speak on behalf of everyone else on here that waited or is still waiting but i can say for myself that i would've been a lot more understanding if i knew from the beginning what was going on. Unfortunately siht happens that neither you nor i have any control over, but if the communication was there from the beginning than i can assure you that i personally wouldn't have not one complaint.

I ordered your kit for one reason and one reason only and that was because every single person i asked had not one bad thing to say about you nor your company. And the fact that you worked with me when my gf crashed her car and i had to get that situation resolved before making that final payment was the icing on the cake for me. I swore to myself that i would do everything i can to help your business prosper even more than it already was.

All I'm asking for is honesty.... that's all. Call me, text me, email me, shoot me a pm what ever works best but all I'm asking for is the truth on the status of my kit. If its not done yet then its not done. I cant do nothing about that but don't tell me that it was supposed to ship last week and yet still nothing. I've asked you multiple times if you can send me pics of my kit and yet nothing. Now if my kit was truly done so you say, why is it that i cant even get a simple pic???,
Is that too much to ask for??? How am i supposed to believe that my kit was even started, almost done, or actually completed if i can't even get any proof??? Everyone else received something but yet i get nothing.

I hope you read this and even though i know you said that you wouldn't post anymore in this thread i hope that you would have the decency to contact me and really tell me the truth. If not then that decision would speak for itself. What ever conversation we have will stay between you and i and no one else. That's all I'm asking.

This is that last i will ever complain about still waiting for my
I guess i did ask for too much.

The failure to respond at all through any contact method lets me know what kind of person this guy is.

Actions speak louder than words..... and in this case its awfly quiet.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117