Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

well with his luck he would go threw all the trouble doing this then the kit show up on his door step.. i can't say give it time because its been way long enough just idk hold ur breath for a little bit longer all i can say sorry bro.. im sure its worth it in the end i just hope the end is near for you
Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

I know I support todd and his product (except the long waits and communication) but this one has gone ridiculously long.. I say this guy deserves his kit already like he deserved it over a year ago..
Old 07-09-2009, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

yea i support todd 100% just i dunno what to say about the long wait i mean when people get there kit there all happy and satisfied but its just getting the kit thats the stressing part i pray for you bro!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Todd what is going on, this is not good. We need this stuff dude, this is way out of hand know!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thendawg
Ive talked to others regarding this whove had issues with him - you need to look into something called the Mail Order RUle - basically it says the shipper must give you a ship date and ship by that date - if unable to do so they MUST offer a full refund including shipping. there is also much more to it i suggest doing research on this. This can get you in ALOT of trouble with the FTC if you dont comply with this.
x2 dude this has gone on way too long. give this cat an ultimatum either a full refund or your complete kit by x date or you seek legal action. You can continue to let this happen. Your almost at 2 years this needs to stop soon.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

if it will make you feel any better..... you can ride shotgun in my car anytime bro..... btw, I messed up BIG time in radiator brackets man..lol....stop by my house tomorrow and I'll show you
Old 07-09-2009, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by dave2610
Ive talked to others regarding this whove had issues with him - you need to look into something called the Mail Order RUle - basically it says the shipper must give you a ship date and ship by that date - if unable to do so they MUST offer a full refund including shipping. there is also much more to it i suggest doing research on this. This can get you in ALOT of trouble with the FTC if you dont comply with this.
x2 dude this has gone on way too long. give this cat an ultimatum either a full refund or your complete kit by x date or you seek legal action. You can continue to let this happen. Your almost at 2 years this needs to stop soon.
I already tried that. I told him if he cant give my complete kit as promised then i want a full refund and he told me in order to get a refund he would have to sell my kit and use that money to give me my refund..... And with this BS economy and his messed up business, not too many people are willing to cough up 6K on a kit right now especially not to him
Old 07-09-2009, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Exodus
if it will make you feel any better..... you can ride shotgun in my car anytime bro..... btw, I messed up BIG time in radiator brackets man..lol....stop by my house tomorrow and I'll show you
LOL... I cant leave you alone not for one minute.....
Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Originally Posted by dave2610
I already tried that. I told him if he cant give my complete kit as promised then i want a full refund and he told me in order to get a refund he would have to sell my kit and use that money to give me my refund..... And with this BS economy and his messed up business, not too many people are willing to cough up 6K on a kit right now especially not to him
i say its time to lawyer up then. Thats a bull____ business practice and hes obviously making money he's had time to fabricate and sell a twin turbo kit. i wonder what that cost?
Old 07-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Exodus
LOL... I cant leave you alone not for one minute.....

hey.... i'm a computer geek..
Old 07-09-2009, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

he told me in order to get a refund he would have to sell my kit and use that money to give me my refund
That's not how it works. If you want a refund, you're entitled to your money. If he doesn't have it anymore, that's too damn bad on his end, not yours.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
he told me in order to get a refund he would have to sell my kit and use that money to give me my refund
That's not how it works. If you want a refund, you're entitled to your money. If he doesn't have it anymore, that's too damn bad on his end, not yours.
In any normal business that would make sense but in his case its not. At one point he basically told me that he had no money.

I know that most of you guys have been telling me to take legal action and all but i've been giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would come through. This time i honestly have no more patience left in me and this is going to give me a mental breakdown if i dont get this over with. I have no choice but to take legal action now. I did my best to avoid this conclusion but i cant avoid it anymore. I've been given false promises day after day, week after week, month after month. I cant take this anymore and its not fair.

I look like a fool infront of my peers that i told 2 years ago that i ordered my turbo kit and yet I still have nothing to show for it. I've suffered enough embarrasement and missed a year and half worth of car show seasons because of this setback. His reasons/excuses make absolutely no sense anymore. If its more time that is needed then dammm it say it dont bull siht people and give them fony excuses that make no dammm sense.

I'm left with no other choice. Seriously enough is enough. This needs to come to an end.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

amen brother
Old 07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

Great speech bro..... It's about damn time....but honestly for 6K, I wouldn't let this go for almost 2yrs... The thing that ____ me off the most is how he send and post pictures of everybody else kits and not yours..... BTW post that last text her sent you to show how much of a liar he is.... cause remember he said everything was done, he just haven't had anytime to ship it out
Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hmmm i wonder how much interest 6k earns over 2 years....
Old 07-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheQuietThings
hmmm i wonder how much interest 6k earns over 2 years....
In this economy, not much. Even most of the HIGH yield CDs are just a mere few points.
http://www.bankofamerica.com/deposit...=save_overview

1.35% according to there.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

well, when he sent him that 6K the economy was booming at that time.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy ____.

I'm new to the Scion community but in all honesty this sounds like a fly by night operation.

Peak boost used to pull this bad practice too back in the day.

My old room mate ordered a turbo kit from Peak Boost and asked them if it was in stock. They said yes. So he ordered it. They told him it would ship in 3 weeks. It did not. He called they told him another 3 weeks and that they were making it (mind you after they told him that the kit was in stock and ready to ship).

3 months go by, no kit, my room mate calls peak boost and talks with the sales manager and he tells him it's on it's way. Another week still no sign. He calls them up demanding a tracking number, they don't have one and he tries to get one a couple times. Finally he calls his credit card company and sees that indeed there was money charged to his credit card. He told them that the parts have never arrived which they had not. They issued a charge back to the merchant and my friend was refunded his money.

Broken promises.

I don't know how peak boost is running now, I haven't dealt with them since but this was just an example of the same crap

See what alot of you fail to realize is that it is against merchant service agreements to charge a customers credit card before the part ships.

You CANNOT take money for parts that are promised to be made. You may make an authorization on the card and put a hold for the amount but you cannot capture the money and put it into your bank account without shipping a product.

They do that to prevent you from using others money to build your parts or pay your debts etc.

What this is called is a Ponzi Scheme. And if any of you have been paying attention to the news it's a really big media hot button.

For those that have not received parts and want to do something about it the first step is call your credit card companies. Second step is to contact your local police department file a complaint and they will refer you to the Secret Service as they are the ones who handle credit card fraud over the internet.

Third step is to call us and we can get you setup up with a turbo kit that will make just as much power and oh wait.........

I have two on the shelf ready to go.

More can be had in a few weeks time and anyone we have sold a turbo kit can vouch that it as gone out when it's supposed to.

This is not the nicest thing to post. I don't know Todd, I dont know his situation....... I'm sure he is a nice guy. HOWEVER I have been a victim of credit fraud more over than any of you can ever imagine. I PHUCKING HATE when this happens to others and I don't want to see this crap happen anymore on this site.

It's rediculous and wrong. End of story.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:18 PM

I cant beleive that ppl are still even buying or considering buying form this guy....

I also cannot believe that ppl still defend him and say "he shipped my stuff quick"

I cannot believe that ppl think that since he shipped a clutch quickly that it means hes an ok guy..THE CLUTCH IS DROPPED SHIPPED! Todd never touches it!

I cannot believe that people still say "oh ok just take your time, ill wait xxx amount of days for your kit because of the quality!"---you are insane...his kits are the worst fitting on the market and that is well known.

I cannot believe that this guy is still on this website trying to sell things and hasnt been kicked off yet.

If this was a domestic car forum nobody would stand up to this nonsense. he would have been long gone.

I cannot believe how far u all have your head up your butts and dont realize that this man is a 100% LIAR.

I cannot believe that ppl on this board still worship this man.

I cannot believe that he promised someone with an xD to have his car returned to him in 4-6 weeks, and its been 3 months without even a picture of the kit.

I cannot believe that people havent formed a class action suit against this man.

I cannot believe how some of you are so naive.

I cannot believe how some of you think its okay for a BUSINESS to have these practices...and who knows if he even has a business license.

I blame the end-user just as much as Todd himself for all these problems...after all the threads about bad experiences you would think ppl would learn a few things.

To Cwatz- Just sue him and get it over-with. Get your money back an give it to companies that wont screw u like Dezod or PTuning.

Ive been a lurker on this board for quite some time, and i felt i just had to post about this.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This is not me^^^^^ but he speaks well.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117