Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Where did i go wrong???
you believed you would get it quick and you ordered...personally i would only do business COD as I do not want to float someones business.... but it is free market and if you believe and if you can take the risk you will make nice dyno numbers as his kits seem to be top notch when they eventually show up.....
Are you serious. TT and top notch in the same sentence?

His "top notch kit" had to be drastically modified to fit once I received it 8 months later.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
I'm just bumping it because Todd went to UPS last week to ship out Weezy's part, so if he had the parts that he said he had, he would have been able to ship them out.
Keep in mind all of the returned packages TT gets on a daily basis. I was told hundreds of times my stuff is in the mail.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlackKnight
Keep in mind all of the returned packages TT gets on a daily basis. I was told hundreds of times my stuff is in the mail.
Haha, no kidding. I just ordered some intercooler piping and that alone was "in the mail" 3 or 4 times. Funny he can never give you a tracking number though.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlackKnight
Originally Posted by CarbonXe
I'm just bumping it because Todd went to UPS last week to ship out Weezy's part, so if he had the parts that he said he had, he would have been able to ship them out.
todd told me the day my charge pipe was shipped out and gave me a tracking number and sent it 2nd day air because i needed it asap..... i think if he has the parts he will get them shipped idk whats going on but all i can say is my experiance with todd has been 100% great
Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I've told him numerous times that I needed my kit at a certain and still he failed to come through. I've missed multiple shows, let my team down, and look like an idiot infront of all my peers whose been waiting on this crazy kit that I ordered. Now I look like I liked about my kit
Old 07-17-2009, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

yea ... i honestly have nothing to say... i do rep TT 100% for the way told handled me.. but i can not say i would really reccomend one of my friends to buy one of his kit's right now mayb when he get's caught back up, reason i bought my kit is he told me is was already in stock.... i hope you get your's any way now bro
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i still wouldnt trust him even if he ended up catching back up, it happend once and it will happen plenty of more times if people keep buying his kit PTUNING KIT AND DEZOD FTW!! i really wanna see that ptuning kit wen its out looks so baddazz lol, but still dont kno how you could go through with all of this and esp. this longg i'd be ripping my hair out if i layed a fortune down on a turbo kit and its taking about 2 years to come while the effin guy starts a new proj twin turbo kit you gotta be effin kidding me,
Old 07-17-2009, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Well justin, he ships out parts fast... only when he has them made on hand already.. most of the time todd doesn't.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Skeeeett
i still wouldnt trust him even if he ended up catching back up, it happend once and it will happen plenty of more times if people keep buying his kit PTUNING KIT AND DEZOD FTW!! i really wanna see that ptuning kit wen its out looks so baddazz lol, but still dont kno how you could go through with all of this and esp. this longg i'd be ripping my hair out if i layed a fortune down on a turbo kit and its taking about 2 years to come while the effin guy starts a new proj twin turbo kit you gotta be effin kidding me,
just so you know the ptuning kit is out and two cats on here already have it installed
Old 07-17-2009, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by all4degame
Well justin, he ships out parts fast... only when he has them made on hand already.. most of the time todd doesn't.
yea well all i can say is i love my kit and hopefully i can put down some decent number's once i get tuned and i hope all the other people get there kits asap
Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh well "soorrry" wasnt following it like that but cool
Old 07-17-2009, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
^^ im sure he did R&D.. he does ship some kits that fits well especially those cars that he personally works with to make his kits.. quality control is what is missing.. some simple kit fits great while some unfortunate like yours didnt
Sorry ace...I think I was one of todd's first kits, and I have to say he hooked me up proper. He came down to Vegas with the last couple boxes and even installed the kit for me in my garage...good thing he did cause the MAF sensor bracket was weldon on backwards and the hot side charge pipe was to long, so we had to cut it...and the pretapped oil pan was tapped in the wrong spot so we had to cut the dump tube down as well (I did all the cutting with my dremel) And my pipes still scrapped.

So yeah...that was on one of the cars that he personally worked on...
Old 07-17-2009, 11:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

crazy... 2 years I wouldve gone mad. You are one patient man and hope everything gets to you asap, so you can enjoy the boost
Old 07-17-2009, 11:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Does anybody know what size fitting I need to tap the oil pan?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Skeeeett
He'll never catch back up. He's tried a bunch of times with his "TT is back" threads, then just falls right into the same loop.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ yaa i've noticed and eveyrone gets annoyed bc they didnt get there stuff yet but hes investing in newer things
Old 07-17-2009, 02:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

PM Paul or Don @ Dezod, they helped me out with all that stuff because Todd never sent me any oil hardware.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

most oil return uses a -10 AN line so you will need a -10 AN male fitting.. if you plan to weld it make sure you dont get aluminum
Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
most oil return uses a -10 AN line so you will need a -10 AN male fitting.. if you plan to weld it make sure you dont get aluminum
this is for a zpi kit. They use that weird rubber hose thing.

Also does anyone in the ny/nj have some emange ultimate tunes that they can send my way please. If so, can you please send them to cwatz5219@gmail.com
Old 07-17-2009, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

^^ oh so its not the screw in type then.. not so sure bout the size maybe its 1/2 or 3/8" barb fitting

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117