Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

x3
Old 07-30-2009, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
damm new SL!!! Does anyone know how to edit the thread title? I've been trying to figure this thing out since yesterday. It only lets me edit the first post but not the title like it used to. I just want to update the count.

637 and counting.......
Yea the new SL is taking some getting used to...I figured out how to edit title of original posts/thread...Go to first post, click on edit...When it comes up, you will see SAVE, GO ADVANCED, DELETE, and CANCEL...Click on GO ADVANCED and from there you can change/update the thread title...You have the option to put the reason why your changing it but its not necessary...

And i'm sorry to heat about your TT fiasco...As you know, I too had my problems but not anywhere near what your experiencing...Good luck!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by YELOSUB
Yea the new SL is taking some getting used to...I figured out how to edit title of original posts/thread...Go to first post, click on edit...When it comes up, you will see SAVE, GO ADVANCED, DELETE, and CANCEL...Click on GO ADVANCED and from there you can change/update the thread title...You have the option to put the reason why your changing it but its not necessary...

And i'm sorry to heat about your TT fiasco...As you know, I too had my problems but not anywhere near what your experiencing...Good luck!
Thanks for the info. Its been driving me crazy trying to figure this thing out.

Yeah i read your thread i truly have no words. Its unfortunate that we had to go through all this but it'll be over soon enough.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

Yeah i read your thread i truly have no words. Its unfortunate that we had to go through all this but it'll be over soon enough.
say the young grasshopper who's been waiting 638 days......
Old 07-30-2009, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cool

I feel that he's taking his sweet a** time because i'm all the way here in NY, and if thats the case he has no idea how quick i can make arrangements to be in arizona and i will personally go pick my sh*t. yo let me no son and i will take off off work and make that trip with you
Old 07-30-2009, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I feel that he's taking his sweet a** time because i'm all the way here in NY, and if thats the case he has no idea how quick i can make arrangements to be in arizona and i will personally go pick my sh*t.
yo let me no son and i will take off off work and make that trip with you
No doubt man but imma wait and see what happens. This is going to have to come to an end sooner or later.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Exodus
say the young grasshopper who's been waiting 638 days......
hows the ride bro?
Old 07-30-2009, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by all4degame
ScionSpeed... OLD SCHOOL... were they even a company? lol All they did was boost a tc with 18psi on stock motor, blew it, and then went bankrupt.

You forgot to add "stole peoples money to boost their car to 18lbs". But yeah, pretty much Open and Shut case.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
hows the ride bro?

its running really good.... but I don't really drive it like that anymore.... since I'm not working..... today was the first time I drove it in three days....lol
Old 08-01-2009, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Exodus
its running really good.... but I don't really drive it like that anymore.... since I'm not working..... today was the first time I drove it in three days....lol

glad its holding up for ya...kinda makes that guy who said my turbo was blown look like a jackass...lol
Old 08-01-2009, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
glad its holding up for ya...kinda makes that guy who said my turbo was blown look like a jackass...lol
LOL. Car runs good. I try and steal it from him every chance i get.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL. Car runs good. I try and steal it from him every chance i get.
id say thats fair
Old 08-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

lol.... at christian..... hey crush I let him drive it anytime he wants... BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH..... CHRISTIAN YOU MIGHT GET MAD AT ME..... BUT YOU HAVE TO POST YOUR LATEST SET BACK WITH THIS GUY.... BLAST HIM.... BLAST HIM BRO..... WE BOTH KNOW HE READS THIS THREAD!!!! SORRY TO DO THAT....
Old 08-01-2009, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I was doing my best to avoid this but in light of the recent event that took place i have no choice but to let the community know whats going on. Some of you have already seen this via PM but for those of you that haven't here is the last conversation i had with Todd last week. Now the only reason i am posting this now is because i was let down yet again and this time i'm really ____ed. I had promised no to make this public but it seems as though this guy doesn't care much for deadlines nor has any respect for his customers and now neither will i.

On july 21st i get a text from todd saying that i have mail. I was excited seeing as though he never hits me up unless i hit him up first. So i open up the email to find the pics that i've been waiting for. After nearly 2 years i finally get the pics of my pipes and stuff and let me say i think they look amazing. So i proceed to ask him about the status of my manifold getting decked and shipping. He tells me that the garage isn't wired but if i can find a machine shop by me that knows how to deck a manifold i can have my friend come pick up my stuff asap. So as frustrated as i am at the moment i told him fine. Forget about decking my manifold and that i would take care of that myself. I asked him how soon can you ship out my stuff cause my friend lives an hour away in pheonix and i feel bad having to send him out of his way to pick up my stuff and me give him money to box it up and ship it out. He said the problem with that is that he has no money to ship. So i said how about this seeing as though i would have to pay my friend for driving all the way to you and pay him to ship out my stuff how much would it cost to ship out my stuff and i'll send you the money instead so that i can get it sooner and hopefully cost me less. He replied back saying $83.67. I said fine i'll send you the money asap and as soon as you transfer it to your account or whatever please send me my ****. The transfer from paypal to bank account i beleive takes 3-5 business days. Money was sent on the 24th btw. He tells me thats for one box. I said ok how much for the second box? He said he doesn't know yet seeing as though he's not done paying for the turbo and wgs yet?!?!?!?! I was like WHAT!!!! Apparently he's on a payment plan and is slowly paying off the turbo and wgs. I was dude seriously?!?!? when were you planning on telling me this? How many more payments do you have left? He replied back that he still has 4 more payments..... Monthly payment!!!!!!! So with that said i def wont be boosted this year which sucks. So th package that he will be sending, hopefully, will have all my pipes, my undecked manifold, couplers, clamps, injectors, fuel pump, oil feed/return lines, FIC w/pnp harness, etc..... supposedly. Everything but the turbo and wgs.

So thats pretty much it as far as update. I will def keep you guys posted on this whole shipping thing.
He texted me on tuesday the 28th at 1:20pm stating that he received the money and that he was in te process of transfering it from one account to the other. At 4:10pm he texted me again saying that he will be working all day wed/thur but he is off Friday and that my stuff will ship out then. It is not Saturday and i've text him twice to find out if my parts have shipped and yet still no reply.

Mad as he may be by me posting this i dont care anymore seeing as though my frustration is of no concern to him based on his actions. I gave him the benefit of the doubt numerous times just to have it end up an utter fail each and every time.

As for the pictures that were sent, I'm still debating wether i should post them up or not. I had promised that i wouldn't post them until i physically had them but with the way things are looking it seems as though i'm not going to get them as promised.

Mood Currently -

Last edited by Cwatz5219; 08-01-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

that sucks bro.. so he doesnt have the turbo and wg on his possession? or he cant send it to you and just continue his payments? I hope you will get your other stuff at least and they fit good
Old 08-01-2009, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
that sucks bro.. so he doesnt have the turbo and wg on his possession? or he cant send it to you and just continue his payments? I hope you will get your other stuff at least and they fit good
I'm not sure if it in his possession or not. As much as it sucks i accepted the whole deal with the turbo and wgs seeing as though i was going to get everything else until those were paid off.

He failed to come through this time especially after he contacted me himself and told me that it would ship out.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

That sucks dude. I hope you get your stuff in soon. Whos down to run todd outta town? Its only a 10 hour drive for me to get there.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Glad you decided to go public with that. This seriously needs to stop.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Glad you decided to go public with that. This seriously needs to stop.
I had no choice anymore. I gave this guy to many chances to try and make things right. His biggest complaint was that he had no money to ship so even though i already paid for shipping when i purchased the kit i sent him more money to ensure that he ships out my parts asap. He can't give anymore excuses cause he has the money now and he told me that he was off yesterday and that he would send it out
Old 08-01-2009, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

guess who's turbo and injector's are "still being paid for"??? mine!!!! UGH! dude i'm on the same boat as you! he busted out saying mine and your turbo's still needed to be paid for! WTF?!?!?!

in order for me to get my undecked mani and ICP, and dp spipe, i had to pay for the shipping myself as well! pretty pathetic...

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117