Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Update...

Todd just replied back to my text saying that the parts have shipped and that he would send me the tracking number tomorrow cause his email is down but when i asked him to text it to me he said that he didn't have it

hmmmm doesn't sound right to me
Old 08-04-2009, 04:08 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

let me ask you this.. if he doesnt fulfill his obligation in delivering the kit to you in a timely manner why did you ask for a refund umm like a year ago at least ?
Old 08-04-2009, 04:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Update...

Todd just replied back to my text saying that the parts have shipped and that he would send me the tracking number tomorrow cause his email is down but when i asked him to text it to me he said that he didn't have it

hmm thats ____ty man
Old 08-04-2009, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by RusWolf
let me ask you this.. if he doesnt fulfill his obligation in delivering the kit to you in a timely manner why did you ask for a refund umm like a year ago at least ?
I've asked for refunds numerous times. His answer was that he had no money to give me a refund and in order for him to give me a refund someone else would have to buy my setup and then with their money he would give me the refund.

Unfortunately for me no one was looking to spend 6k on a twin scroll setup especially not from TT given the current the situation
Old 08-04-2009, 05:01 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Update...

this dude must think your an idiot bro.... if he ship it via ups... tell him to give you the shipping reference info... cause you can track it that way
Old 08-04-2009, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Update...

OH the times I have heard its shipped have tracking number tomorrow. All the years I have been using email I haven't had yahoo, hotmail, or gmail go down which email is he using now?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlackKnight
OH the times I have heard its shipped have tracking number tomorrow. All the years I have been using email I haven't had yahoo, hotmail, or gmail go down which email is he using now?
I believe he's using his website email. Thats what he used to send me the pics of my pipes
Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Well I hope he is for once telling the truth and your things are actually in the mail. We will see!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I hope so as well. I just dont understand how someone can be like this. How do you go about your day being a compulsive liar day after day. I've never heard of anyone that supposedly goes through all this ish that he's going through just at the most random times. I wonder how he is with his family
Old 08-04-2009, 05:56 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

dude i'm shock the didn't sticky your thread.... if I was a mod I would sticky this thread just of the title.....lol
Old 08-04-2009, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol. Nah i dont think they would. It's not at that level yet i think
Old 08-04-2009, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i cant even sleep cause this ish is bothering me so much
Old 08-04-2009, 07:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

It bothered me and annoyed me really bad I could only imagine.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I should've listened to my parents when they told me to put that money in into a CD or at least listened to my firends who told me to keep it simple and dont go to crazy. But noooooo my dumm **** wanted to stand out and be different from everyone else. Now look at me. All of my friends that planned to boost the same time as me are now boosted and yet i was the one that made moves first. This ish really sucks...
Old 08-04-2009, 07:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

And yo chris(crush) you are a really cool dude and i appreciate you hooking up exodus with your kit as well as all the help that you've tried to give me in this situation but this has gone too far. I know you vouch for Todd every now and then but the stuff that's been happening lately has no excuses. There's only so much anyone can say to help back him up and right now there's absolutely nothing anyone can say to try and make him seem like a decent guy. There is no need for him to continue to lie to people the way he does. Its not right. If he has the slightest bit of decency for his customers feelings he would not be putting us through this. The truth from him would answer so many problems and relieve a lot of frustration.

Last edited by Cwatz5219; 08-04-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

hey i feel ya chris...do what you gatta do bro
Old 08-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

I should've listened to my parents when they told me to put that money in into a CD or at least listened to my firends who told me to keep it simple and dont go to crazy. But noooooo my dumm **** wanted to stand out and be different from everyone else. Now look at me. All of my friends that planned to boost the same time as me are now boosted and yet i was the one that made moves first. This ish really sucks...
dude you can't beat yourself for this.... you had no idea this was going to happen... but I'm hoping you do get everything fast bro.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Don't beat yourself up over this man. It isn't your fault Todd is screwing you over. You paid for a product and expected it. All of the blame lies on Todd. Any one of us could have been in the same situation as you. It just sucks that it did end up being you that got screwed in the deal.

Personally, I'd be pursuing legal action. For that amount of money and that long of a wait, I'd be talking to a lawyer about what can be done to get my money back.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Pictures won't do anything, they'll need to physically measure it in order to give you an accurate estimate.
Correct! Pictures can not physically display how bad the flange is distorted.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Christian,
The blame isn't on you brother! You don't need to beat yourself up because you didn't do anything wrong. Todd is the one that screwed you over, and that's the bottom line to it. Todd doesn't have any excuses at all. I know how you are feeling and how crappy it is. Don't worry man, the end of the road is near and you will be able to sleep again, I've just been able to get back to a normal life after waiting for 9 months, fighting with Todd for a dp and sp that fit for 2 months, then spinning a bearing and having to replace my motor a month later. My adventure took place and ended in a week short of a year.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117