Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 02:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by devildog9549
well same situation on my thread. https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168947

todd has 3 options today.
1. ship me kit (complete kit)
2. complete refund of my money by tom morning.
3. Will take him to court with JAG. and he will not against the military.

nothin personal, just business and alot of my hard earned money from iraq bein ____ed with.
I agree with you 100% I spent $6800 on my kit and let me tell you that i worked my a$$ off to save up this money (not particularly for the turbo kit but just saving in general) Its not easy saving up money these days. I could've used that money to help my parents out or to help me go back to school. Unfortunately i didn't see this coming but as for now i regret going this route.

I unfortunately don't have the back up you have with being in the military and all so i'm sure you will most likely get all your stuff before mine since you pose more of threat to him. I do have my family lawyer who is anxiously waiting on me to give him the word so that he can take his a$$ to court and settle this once and for all but i still give him the benefit of the doubt and now that he finally shipped out some of my stuff i'm going to wait and see how it turns out. If i dont receive all that he said would be in this package then i'm raising hell.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:16 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
I agree with you 100% I spent $6800 on my kit and let me tell you that i worked my a$$ off to save up this money (not particularly for the turbo kit but just saving in general) Its not easy saving up money these days. I could've used that money to help my parents out or to help me go back to school. Unfortunately i didn't see this coming but as for now i regret going this route.

I unfortunately don't have the back up you have with being in the military and all so i'm sure you will most likely get all your stuff before mine since you pose more of threat to him. I do have my family lawyer who is anxiously waiting on me to give him the word so that he can take his a$$ to court and settle this once and for all but i still give him the benefit of the doubt and now that he finally shipped out some of my stuff i'm going to wait and see how it turns out. If i dont receive all that he said would be in this package then i'm raising hell.
yea.. im a give him the benefit of the doubt too.. i mean i could have brought him to court along time ago.. but i was paitent and waiting and busy here. but now that i have a deadline to meet.. theres no more playin around with my money... in the marines we have a term we use called a " buddy ____er" if somebody ____s you over some how..thats wat it is.. when somebody ____s u u ____ them back. if i dont meet this deadline and get my ____.. i will ____ his ___ right back. u know in a away i feel back cuz of his wife and eevrything. but i mean hell.. hes not the only guy that has a hard life. i got family also with problems... and fiancee and bills responsibilty to be made when i was in iraq. i had to worry about all that and then worry about stayin alive..( im not tryin to be all big and bad ) just using this as an example cuz im makin a good one with it. u know if i can take care of all my responibiltys and keep my word across the ____in world and doin my dutys out here.. i mean im a grunt im outside the wire eevryday. i have to sacrifce sleep and all my free time to make sure my responsibiltys are taken care of. so.. i guess my point it... hes not the only one whos busy and has responsibily. theres no excuse for wat he does to people. AND I BE GODDAMN IS IM HAVE SOMEONE DO IT TO ME! I WORK TO HARD FOR THIS ____. ecspecially to hard for my money! this deadline means to much to me. i will not get ____ed! if i do, i wont be the only one! ahh now i need a beer! lol
Old 08-14-2009, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yea.. im a give him the benefit of the doubt too.. i mean i could have brought him to court along time ago.. but i was paitent and waiting and busy here. but now that i have a deadline to meet.. theres no more playin around with my money... in the marines we have a term we use called a " buddy ____er" if somebody ____s you over some how..thats wat it is.. when somebody ____s u u ____ them back. if i dont meet this deadline and get my ____.. i will ____ his ___ right back. u know in a away i feel back cuz of his wife and eevrything. but i mean hell.. hes not the only guy that has a hard life. i got family also with problems... and fiancee and bills responsibilty to be made when i was in iraq. i had to worry about all that and then worry about stayin alive..( im not tryin to be all big and bad ) just using this as an example cuz im makin a good one with it. u know if i can take care of all my responibiltys and keep my word across the ____in world and doin my dutys out here.. i mean im a grunt im outside the wire eevryday. i have to sacrifce sleep and all my free time to make sure my responsibiltys are taken care of. so.. i guess my point it... hes not the only one whos busy and has responsibily. theres no excuse for wat he does to people. AND I BE GODDAMN IS IM HAVE SOMEONE DO IT TO ME! I WORK TO HARD FOR THIS ____. ecspecially to hard for my money! this deadline means to much to me. i will not get ____ed! if i do, i wont be the only one! ahh now i need a beer! lol
LOL.

I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm sure its not easy going by everyday wondering if you're going to live to see the next. My dad has been out of a job since December and is still having trouble finding one. I'm stuck working my a$$ of trying to help with the bills along with trying to manage my bills and let me tell you that **** is not fun. I'm working 6 days a week and trying to find a part time job overnight so that i can have extra cash in my pocket just to get by. The only thing i have to look forward to that helps take the stress away is my car and hooking it up, slowly but surely. I've missed countless shows due to this setback. I look like an a$$ in front of my members who i told that i ordered my kit since October of 2007. This needs to come to an end one way or the other. I'm sure we're trying to keep this less ugly as possible but the fact that he continues to lie even with his current situation makes it real hard not to. IT makes no sense to me how he can go about his life on a day to day bases p!ssing people off.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Alright, I've been watching this thread for a while, and can honestly say I'm fuuuccking sick of Todd and his pathetic ways of practicing business. Not only am I sick of that, but I am sick of watching everyone getting man handled by him. Someone seriously needs to take Todd to faauuccking court and put his aass where it belongs. I would NEVER wait 652 days for a turbo kit! NEVER! I'm sorry, no offense to you, but just think of how long you COULD HAVE been boosted if you just would have got your money back and ordered from Dezod or Turbonetics. Cwatz, please take Todd to court and get your money back or something!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

The main issue here in which i'm sure everyone would agree with is the fact that he constantly lies about everything. I wouldn't have been half p!ssed off if i was told the truth from the beginning. I was being told last year that my parts were ready to ship and yet a year later i get my first box.
AGREE 100%! We all know issues come up with custom work, but at the end of the day, everyone just wants to kept up to date, well informed, and told the truth. After you've spent thousands of dollars with someone, they should be contacting you at least 2-3 times a week about the progress once it goes over the original time estimate. The customer should never have to constantly text, email, call, and not be able to get in contact.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

well same situation on my thread. https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168947

todd has 3 options today.
1. ship me kit (complete kit)
2. complete refund of my money by tom morning.
3. Will take him to court with JAG. and he will not against the military.

nothin personal, just business and alot of my hard earned money from iraq bein ____ed with.

JAG won't represent you for a non court martial case. All they do is offer legal advice.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:56 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by yeldak
JAG won't represent you for a non court martial case. All they do is offer legal advice.
my cousin is a JAG officer
Old 08-14-2009, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice, yeah Todd is literally in a Vice Grip, his only savior is to get the parts to you guys or some fat refund checks, and close his doors for good, he can never compete with the professionalism and just pure Badassery that is Dezod and Ptuning

TT
Old 08-14-2009, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

glad 2 see a box was shipped man after i got my first box it took another month 2 get my 2nd box hopefully it will be sooner 4 u
Old 08-15-2009, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by weezyfbayba
glad 2 see a box was shipped man after i got my first box it took another month 2 get my 2nd box hopefully it will be sooner 4 u
He already knows it won't be for another 3-4 months until he gets the turbo and wastegates. Todd is making monthly payments on them, so until Todd finishes paying them off, Christian isn't getting anything. ____ing retarded way to run a business.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I like the new avatar Carbon
Old 08-15-2009, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

what the fkkkkk wow sad thing is when i paid 4 my kit it was suposed to be instock after texted tod every single day i finnaly got my kit after 2 months.... he told me it was on the shelf ready to be shipped the day i paid for it lol
Old 08-15-2009, 02:00 AM
5 Year Member

TAKE HIS ___ TO COURT, F___K WAITING MONTHS AND YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE . I noticed a few members that have not yet received their parts from him.

I bought a greddy turbo ,but i should have bought a dezod.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:08 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by ROCKET77
TAKE HIS ___ TO COURT, F___K WAITING MONTHS AND YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE . I noticed a few members that have not yet received their parts from him.

I bought a greddy turbo ,but i should have bought a dezod.

WELL HE HAS TILL NOON TOMORROW.. EITHER I GET A TRackin number with a package that weighs enough for whole kit.. or a complete refund of my 4700 dollars in my paypal.. or todd is ____ed! hes not gonna ____ me over like he did eevryone else.. u ____ everyone else.. u aint gonna ____ a grunt over.. i promise u that
Old 08-15-2009, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

ahhh, gotcha...

This makes me wonder, when I paid Todd, he wouldn't do it through CC or through Paypal... I'm almost positive now that he did that so when he took so long I couldn't get my money back by going through their processes.

You should file a complaint with PP anyway. That way the process has been started. Screw waiting on him, or even giving him yet another chance.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Just call the right people....if you get what im saying.....
Old 08-15-2009, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joyride
Just call the right people....if you get what im saying.....
I helped with this post.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It would just be awesome if one person would take him to court or just someone that has time,money, and devotion for the scion community which would sue his pants off and make him give some people their parts to their kits and some with the full kit and some interest many are still waiting for small parts but still its a part you paid for and you should have gotten it.

Hopefully he did send you something that would be flawless but still the wait has accumilated too long still take his as$ to court you have been way to patient and nice to only receive a compulsive liar,scam artist, and as$ wh0le to you and everyone.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Its all going to come to an end sooner or later. Apparently he's telling people that he closed up shop. I don't really care as long as i get all my **** before he really does
Old 08-15-2009, 02:17 PM
SL Member

Its all going to come to an end sooner or later. Apparently he's telling people that he closed up shop. I don't really care as long as i get all my **** before he really does

he told me my kit is the last v2.1 kit that hes doin

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117