Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
So he went out of his way for you...what about the dozen+ people he's ____ed over for time and money? 1 good deed doesn't make up for 10 bad ones. He is so deep in the hole right now, you couldn't possibly imagine him getting any deeper (he owes Christian $4,000+ worth of parts that he doesn't even come close to having and it has been almost 2 years since everything was paid for) and he just managed to dig even deeper because he's a compulsive liar. I mean honestly, Christian has been the best possible customer Todd could ask for, and Todd just continues to ____ him. What kind of scumbag has the ***** to tell someone, who has been patiently waiting for 650+ days, that the turbo kit he ordered 2 years ago is shipping out. Then, just to CRUSH that guys heart by sending a few pieces. Todd has single-handedly ruined Christians next few months. So to ask the same question you did, what kind of person does that? A scumbag.
Look Jon iv got my view of the guy. Your not going to convince me he is a scumbag. so can we leave it at that...besides do you honestly think im the only one?

Im not saying peeps havnt been screwed over by him. Its wrong and i agree with you on that.

Im even taking this whole thing as a learning exp.....thats why i dont charge a thing unless i have the product made and can have it shipped within 2 days...and if for some reason i cant make that deadline ill ship it priority or even overnight. If all els fails i will refund the money in whole without any kind of restocking fee...even if a customer gets my stuff and doesnt like it ill take it back free of charge.

just ask a few of my customers....so far im at 100% satisfaction with all my customers since opening (iv actually been open for longer than iv been a vendor on here). BTW if you ever need that dump tube redone give me a holla.

So in short im taking this all in and learning as much as i can.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

You don't need to convince me that you're at 100% satisfied, especially since I'm using your product. While I hate the noise of an open dump now, the tube is still holding up and it's doing its job, plus you shipped it in time (I literally received it during my installation). Only thing wrong with it, is that it sits against my S-Pipe flange, which honestly, you couldn't have forseen that without having a PTuning S-pipe in your possession...the flange on this thing is ____ing huge.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

You don't need to convince me that you're at 100% satisfied, especially since I'm using your product. While I hate the noise of an open dump now, the tube is still holding up and it's doing its job, plus you shipped it in time (I literally received it during my installation). Only thing wrong with it, is that it sits against my S-Pipe flange, which honestly, you couldn't have forseen that without having a PTuning S-pipe in your possession...the flange on this thing is ____ing huge.
lol...I didnt know that you got it just in time like that...lmao...thats awsome.

Thats kinda one of the reasons i stoped making em to ship out...I still make em but you have to come here to get it and let me fab it right off the car. Its just too hard to make them with enough room to compensate for everything that could be different. Ther is just no leway.

holla at ace...i was goofing around and made a little muffler for a dump tube and sent it to him...its fugly but prolly works
Old 08-18-2009, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I'm selling my tC, so no more mods for me lol. Link in the sig for the info.

And yeah, I was planning on installing it post-turbo install, and UPS comes while I was outside working on the car and I had no clue wtf it was. Then I opened it and was like, "LOL I forgot about this thing!"
Old 08-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

btw jon i just seen your selling your tc for a Honda...wtf dude...you just lost 100 cool points with me...lmao..j/k i see your point on the sale...j/l with it bro. Just wondering how much for the car?
Old 08-18-2009, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Jon, I TOTALLY agree with your previous post. One good deed does not make up for all the lying and thousand of dollars owed to people. There is no way you can not take this personal. He got Justin his "on the shelf" kit after 2-3 months. I got my crap that didn't fit after 10 months of waiting, I even paid him in FULL a week after I talked to him. He lied to me nearly every time I talked to him. I basically had to threaten Todd to ever get anything out of him. I had to even send my IC piping back to him to re-coat because he sent them in black instead of gold, and that cost me nearly 60 bucks to ship back. I sent them back in December, and didn't see them again until March. I suppose they were at the coaters for that long? Christian paid in full as well, over two years ago. If I were Christian, I wouldn't even want the kit. I personally didn't even want to associate myself with TurboToyotas when I got my stuff.

What I'm getting at is there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO SUPPORT TODD. END OF STORY. HE LIES, HE STEALS MONEY, AND LIES MORE!
Old 08-18-2009, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
btw jon i just seen your selling your tc for a Honda...wtf dude...you just lost 100 cool points with me...lmao..j/k i see your point on the sale...j/l with it bro. Just wondering how much for the car?
I really don't want to put a price on the car as it stands right now. I don't like the idea of giving away all my work for such a small price. I'm going to be parting it out and returning it back to as stock as possible, then sell the car for 12-13k (what I'll owe on the car). Then I'll have a good 5k to drop onto the S2K (which I've been finding for 18-19k) and be right at the same place in payments...but with -100WHP, -150WTQ, RWD, VTEC, and a drop top lol.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I had to threaten to contact my credit card company after I was constantly lied to about Todd shipping out my intercooler kit. Even then, he only sent me part of an intercooler kit with, big surprise here, a lot of pieces missing. Then, I sent back the kit the next day when Todd promised me a full refund. Well, I continued to wait and though I paid via credit card, my full refund check "mysteriously" never shows up. I had to threaten more action to get a refund on my credit card and even then, it wasn't the full refund I was promised. I will add to the list of people who think Todd is a scumbag. He can't even get on this site and defend himself anymore. What a lowlife.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I have no words. This is by far the worst experience of my life. This is what i get for being so nice. ____ continuously bites me in the ___ over and over again because of my personality. For everyone that knows me i am the nicest person you'll ever meet. I bend backwards to help anyone out in anyway that i can and yet i constantly get ____ed over and over again. This is bull____.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I've had nothing but faith in this guy despite all that were telling me to sue. I was hoping that i would get lucky due to my kindness and patience that he send me my stuff in its entirety. I know i've _____ed and moaned a lot on here but thats all due to frustration and thats not my fault. I have a lot of ____ going on personally and all i had to look forward to was my kit but not anymore. I'm at the lowest point in my life right now and nothing seems to be working out for me. I've had nothing but bull____ happen to me day after day of my 24yrs of living and i honestly dont think i can take much more
Old 08-18-2009, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
I have no words. This is by far the worst experience of my life. This is what i get for being so nice. ____ continuously bites me in the ___ over and over again because of my personality. For everyone that knows me i am the nicest person you'll ever meet. I bend backwards to help anyone out in anyway that i can and yet i constantly get ____ed over and over again. This is bull____.
Dude I know the feelings, I probably would have been doing the samething you did over these 2 years. But at this point enough is enough, take full action against him, there is nothing left to do but that, you've given him the chance to redeem himself, and obviously he doesn't give a ____ about his image or about fellow humans. He has proven that he is lying scum and at this point should be treated like it. and Like Carbon and the others have said, Just b/c Todd was cool to you Crush doesn't make him a good person he has ____ed alot of people on these forums and who knows how many elsewhere.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Christian, you should be a nice guy to the community and just destroy Todd. Use sand in place of lube.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

but that would hurt him more i think d is more sensitive the a b
Old 08-18-2009, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
but that would hurt him more i think d is more sensitive the a b
Yeah it would hurt, but thats why he can use a strap instead of his own unit LOL
Old 08-18-2009, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

If you need any help with anything in making Todd accountable for his actions, let us know. I know myself as well as many others on these boards would be willing to help us out if you need it. I have documented all of my problems with Todd if you take him to court. I'd give you my account to help show a judge what a lowlife Todd is.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I have the e-mail that proves he lied about closing shop.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thanks guys
Old 08-18-2009, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Christian, you should be a nice guy to the community and just destroy Todd. Use broken glass and razor blades in place of lube.
Fixed
Old 08-18-2009, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If i were you i would be goin down to E Nopal Avenue in Mesa Arizona
and knocking on his front door and ask for your parts...but thats just
me..

Also incase ur interested....this might be him.....

http://www.trollerbk.com/portal/?mod...81F&showcase=1

and if you wanna do a web crawl for him his name is Todd Yager and he
also used to work for Full-Race.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Chris your right for everything you have said bro...you are a great guy to deal with and i hope that i can help you out in any way possible. I look forward to talking to you about future things and ideas. Dont stop being a good guy...its your meal ticket. I dont mean that as let someone run over you...do what you gata do bro...your not going to hurt my feelings.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117