Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC_2ner
Well you know what?

If Todd is going to publicly make a mockery of myself and other who were jipped by posting up, "in the mail, coaters..." this and that, then i will have no qualms of exposing public information on the internet.
Come on man, that comparison isn't even close to the same thing. If you went to court and brought this argument before a judge it would be thrown out immediately.

I love how some of you think that oh its ok just do this and do that. Id like to see you get screwed out of six thousand dollars like christian did...then lets see how calm and collected you are, Mr. Tact
Once again, you do NOT know me, nor my situation, nor what I have at stake with this thread and Todd. Don't make assumptions...

Old 08-27-2009, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
Once again, you do NOT know me, nor my situation, nor what I have at stake with this thread and Todd. Don't make assumptions...
I am going to make an assumption that you are friends with Todd since you seem to have something at stake with him. Sure, this thread may get taken a little far at times, but do you know what would have prevented this thread from happening in the first place? If Todd would have shipped out Christian's turbo kit, even a year late, this thread wouldn't be here. Put blame where blame is due man. This is all public record so how is it putting Todd and his family in danger? Todd is putting them in danger himself by forcing people to take legal action against him.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

What's this? A new challenger appears!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

lol, going back and reading the first few pages of the thread is humorous.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
What's this? A new challenger appears!
Yes! A new challenger has come to help Todd!
goku_ssj.jpg?t=1239581609
Old 08-27-2009, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
Old 08-27-2009, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I can agree with pretty much what everyone has said. I will not choose sides as there are rights and wrongs from both ends. I just want my parts or my money and this all would be over.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by THansenite
I am going to make an assumption that you are friends with Todd since you seem to have something at stake with him. Sure, this thread may get taken a little far at times, but do you know what would have prevented this thread from happening in the first place? If Todd would have shipped out Christian's turbo kit, even a year late, this thread wouldn't be here. Put blame where blame is due man. This is all public record so how is it putting Todd and his family in danger? Todd is putting them in danger himself by forcing people to take legal action against him.
What did Mama say about assuming...

Please read my words carefully. I am not blaming ANYONE, I've already stated this. Christian is absolutely justified in being angry considering the circumstances. That having been said, when you go to court, it's in your best interest to have your side as clean as possible. Some of what is in this thread could backfire. All I'm saying is that there is a way to handle this situation like an adult, and a way not to. If someone was potentially going to court, the should do the former...

If someone was beefing with you hardcore, and I put up your home address, attempted to post a pic of your house, etc, wouldn't that bother you? Especially given some of the things stated in this thread? I don't post my address online, or my whole name, or pretty much anything that is public record. No one does. Several have even stated that it's pretty scary just how much information is out there if you want it.

There's also a discernible difference between legal and physical trouble.

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
I can agree with pretty much what everyone has said. I will not choose sides as there are rights and wrongs from both ends. I just want my parts or my money and this all would be over.
Agreed. I'm tempted to send you a PM just so you know where I'm coming from in regards to Todd, but uh, Scionlife tends to spread around stuff too much lol.

But it's important to be the bigger person in this. It's easy to get caught up in your anger and frustration when you're on a forum, don't have to speak to the guy you're raging against in person, and your peers are egging you on.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sticky this shizzzz lol
Old 08-27-2009, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

What did Mama say about assuming...

Please read my words carefully. I am not blaming ANYONE, I've already stated this. Christian is absolutely justified in being angry considering the circumstances. That having been said, when you go to court, it's in your best interest to have your side as clean as possible. Some of what is in this thread could backfire. All I'm saying is that there is a way to handle this situation like an adult, and a way not to. If someone was potentially going to court, the should do the former...
Christian has done nothing wrong so his side is already "clean". The way to have handled the situation like an adult would have been for Todd to run an honest business.

If someone was beefing with you hardcore, and I put up your home address, attempted to post a pic of your house, etc, wouldn't that bother you? Especially given some of the things stated in this thread? I don't post my address online, or my whole name, or pretty much anything that is public record. No one does. Several have even stated that it's pretty scary just how much information is out there if you want it.

There's also a discernible difference between legal and physical trouble.
Todd runs his business out of his house so he actually has posted his home address online as well as other public information. Almost everyone's house already has its picture online so there is nothing new there. Even if someone went to his house, they would be free to take pictures of his house as long as they aren't on his property.

If I was screwing people over like Todd was, I would fully expect people to start reacting and posting threads like these. Frankly, I am surprised it took this long. You can defend Todd all you want saying this is wrong, but again, remember that this was all caused by Todd himself. If he would have run his business and provided products as promised, this thread wouldn't be here.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Todd runs his business out of his house so he actually has posted his home address online as well as other public information. Almost everyone's house already has its picture online so there is nothing new there. Even if someone went to his house, they would be free to take pictures of his house as long as they aren't on his property.
Post yours then...

All I'm saying is that if something happened to Todd or his home, the first place someone would look for suspects would be right here. Kind of counterproductive don't you think? I understand it's the internet, and like I said before, people are just flexing their tough guy muscles on their fingers, but it's a bad look.

If I was screwing people over like Todd was, I would fully expect people to start reacting and posting threads like these. Frankly, I am surprised it took this long. You can defend Todd all you want saying this is wrong, but again, remember that this was all caused by Todd himself. If he would have run his business and provided products as promised, this thread wouldn't be here.
Dude, that is COMPLETELY beside the point I was trying to make. Of course I agree that Todd has brought all of this on himself by various decisions and avoiding to tell the truth. Nowhere have I disputed this, so to keep referring to this like I haven't read the countless threads or even all 70+ of this one is redundant. That has nothing to do with what I'm saying...

I specifically said to read carefully, even put the letters in BOLD, and you still missed my point. Please show me anywhere where I "defended" Todd.

Originally Posted by THansenite
Christian has done nothing wrong so his side is already "clean". The way to have handled the situation like an adult would have been for Todd to run an honest business.
Alright, I'm done lol. I tried to help out, but people just don't get it. Carry on, there'll probably be wild accusations that I'm in cahoots with the guy too lol.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

wait, he came on here said sumthing and didnt say anything to cwatz??
Old 08-27-2009, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by rosedaleny806
wait, he came on here said sumthing and didnt say anything to cwatz??
All he did was say "interesting...." and bailed.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

wow, what a clown. he deserves all the worst in life that f*ckin scumbag
Old 08-27-2009, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

People have showed up at Todds house already. This was before his glorious "comeback" I don't remember the thread but he claimed they threatened his wife and blah blah blah, you would think Todd learned his lesson that time. If anyone is to blame for putting him, his family, his home, or his business in danger; That is all on Todd himself..... I don't know if Todd thinks people aren't going to be pi$$ed about him playing with their money. The stuff that I posted is all public record. Todd's home address is the same address that is listed for Why Industries, posting that info can in no way harm anyones case. None of this info could be used against Cwatz as he hasn't posted anything incriminating. I have nothing to lose. I'm not suing Todd, he didn't deliver on some things he claimed were going to be included with what I ordered.

You've got to understand that people are furious at this point, and Todd doesn't help the situation by continuing to lie and rip people off. The whole community is fed up with him and anyone who hints at being on Todd's side is going to catch flack here. Thats how the world works
Old 08-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Scionlife Rules For All Forums
The simple rules to which you have agreed to post in this forum:

1. I will keep my posts relevant and helpful.
-Be helpful and do no harm!
-Post that have veered off topic or bashing WILL be locked, split or deleted.
-Do not multi-post the same subject on different areas. This is considered Spamming and will be deleted.
-Allowed multi-post are Large Events (I.e. HIN etc), threads will be Locked and Linked to the Region or Club.
-Any personal attack to a member will not be tolerated.
-Lighten up! This is a fun place, don't take anything on this site too seriously.

this is all im saying
Old 08-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
sticky this shizzzz lol
and rename it to "as the world turns"
Old 08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

oops i just broke rule number one....lmao...not like anyone cares about em these days.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

This thread should be stickied, not locked, for the sake of the entire Scion community. This thread should be around for all time to show people why they should never buy anything from Todd.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
-Be helpful and do no harm!
I'd say a lot of harm is being done by Todd stealing money from members.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117