Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
This thread should be stickied, not locked, for the sake of the entire Scion community. This thread should be around for all time to show people why they should never buy anything from Todd.
I didnt say anything about locking it....

I just posted the rules cause i thought that we all should take a look at em again.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
1. I will keep my posts relevant and helpful.
All posts have been helpful for Christian, who is the OP of this thread.

-Be helpful and do no harm!
No posts have been against Christian nor have done harm to Christian, who is a more valuable member of the Scion community than Todd. From what I can tell, Christian doesn't steal money or lie to other members of the Scion community for his own benefit, like Todd. In fact, this thread has been nothing but helpful towards Christian and the community. It shows how the community can band together. It's also helpful for other community members who are pursuing purchases from Todd, hopefully this thread will stop them from being robbed.
-Post that have veered off topic or bashing WILL be locked, split or deleted.
This thread was made to find out if anyone else was waiting for their TT parts, because Christian had been waiting an atrociously long time. The thread is still on topic because Christian is still waiting for his parts and/or money.
-Do not multi-post the same subject on different areas. This is considered Spamming and will be deleted.
Irrelevant.
-Allowed multi-post are Large Events (I.e. HIN etc), threads will be Locked and Linked to the Region or Club.
Irrelevant.
-Any personal attack to a member will not be tolerated.
Todd is not a member. He's a criminal.
-Lighten up! This is a fun place, don't take anything on this site too seriously.
Irrelevant.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I definitely agree that this thread is/was helpful, It definitely gave context to what I'm going through, but towards the end, it was just getting a little out of control IMO. Todd has repeatedly dug his hole deeper and deeper, and even your evidence of the email you sent asking if he was still making kits proves it, but bashing for the sake of bashing is a bit much, especially when your beating a dead horse of a joke lol (coaters).

I for one was hoping Todd would chime in and talk about what happened, but some of us have gone straight pitbull and went for the jugular each time. Even if he decided to come clean, he couldn't do it now, because the tone of the thread is centered around being vindictive.

Anyway, what's the word on the second box?
Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
I for one was hoping Todd would chime in and talk about what happened, but some of us have gone straight pitbull and went for the jugular each time. Even if he decided to come clean, he couldn't do it now, because the tone of the thread is centered around being vindictive.

And it's about time the community stood up to him. If we hadn't, we would be hearing another one of his "I know what I did wasn't correct, so I'm going to better myself" stories, only to find out that the whole thing was to bring on another slew of customers for him to ____ over. He's done it twice, all while he's owed his original customers money and parts. It happened in THansenite's thread, where Todd owed him money. He came in and the community applauded Todd for ____ing over people and saying that he's "coming back." Well not this time. This is the end of the line and this ____ has gone on for way too long. Christian has done nothing but try to help with the process, and Todd STILL continues to ____ in his face. It's about ____ing time the community has almost completely risen up against Todd and fought back. His core supporters have all turned against him because they've finally realized how ____ed up these situations really are. Mr Meaty is a perfect example. He was a true TT supporter, even during this thread. He was such a TT supporter, he recommended his friend (chopper79) to Todd, and what did Todd do to say 'thanks for supporting me'? He ____ed Jeremy (chopper79) over. If you haven't seen his post, let me direct it to you.

He gave me the same run around about it being my fault. The only difference is he told other people about it being my fault and would not say that to me....

He took to long.... my fault
He didnt follow thru..... my fault
He didnt do a good job.... my fault
He changed the parts i ordered...... my fault
He melted my bumper..... my fault
He made oil leaks..... my fault
He wasted my money....... my fault
He didnt call me.... my fault
I called him ...... my fault
Left piping loose...... my fault
stuff fell apart...... my fault
built me crappy exhaust...... my fault
Stole my cat..... my fault (not the furry kind)
Cut my new KN CAI...... my fault
wouldn't pay for damage..... my fault
Basically jacked my car up....... my fault

Only things that were my fault are....

Trusting him
Paying him
Farting in his garage.... yeah i know , but hey it stunk
not beating his **** when i should have

So know I have my turbo sitting in a box in my garage that well is my fault also if I told him about it..... go figure. I hope you get all worked out and this thread has become my wife and I new thing to read..... heck with the newspaper. If you need any of my info to help with your situation please do not hesitate to let me know.

Jeremy
I know you're not for supporting Todd, but I think it's time for you to realize that we end this tyrrany.

Oh and as far as the second box...Considering the first box was only ~20% of what Todd told Christian he was sending out, the second box will probably contain another incomplete shipment. As far as the actual turbo and wastegates, they're still 3-4 months away from even being thought about. At that point, this will have reached well into the 2 year wait.

And I wish Christian would let me post up the conversation between him and Todd. Maybe then you and Crush would finally see the light.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I definitely agree that this thread is/was helpful, It definitely gave context to what I'm going through, but towards the end, it was just getting a little out of control IMO. Todd has repeatedly dug his hole deeper and deeper, and even your evidence of the email you sent asking if he was still making kits proves it, but bashing for the sake of bashing is a bit much, especially when your beating a dead horse of a joke lol (coaters).

No word yet really. Hopefully i'll find out tomorrow
Old 08-27-2009, 07:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

carbon i am dying to hear this latest convo
Old 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Sticky this thread? ya'll are crazy. there is nothing usfull in this thread other than pointing out todd's a crook. so it cant be stickied. It doesnt need it anyways core posters in the FI section keep this thread at the top of the forum as it is.

As far as soul goes it sounds like he's a less vocal person thats also getting the shaft (or is that at the coaters?) from todd. hell he could even be the plaintiff in the courtcase that was posted up and doesnt want his info posted and was going about saying that in a secretive way.

Honestly soul never once defended todd if you guys read his post he just said he wouldnt do what some of us were doing.

Soul in regards to what you've said tho. as being one person who was almost screwed by todd and reciveded sub-par merchandise the peopl ehere have every right to voice what has and will be said about todd. Altho i would appreciate more confidence in what you assume to know. because i know every single person would listen to todd if he would hash out and tell the truth. none of us would take back what he said because what he's done is wrong and it sould be out there. He is unable to run a business and is a terrible person for what he's done. All he does is spit lies and thinks we're all to dumb to notice them. which is just frustrating to no end. i could give you a hundred reasons as to why whats been said about todd isnt exactly wrong, immature? probably but who cares about maturity when you hand a man 5Grand and he gives you a pile of ____?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I understand it's the internet, and like I said before, people are just flexing their tough guy muscles on their fingers, but it's a bad look.
A bad look in front of whom?
The multitudes of people that have been ripped off by him on this website?
Everyone already knows he is a hardcore piece of shiit.

So for whom are we supposed to mind our 'P's and Q's' for?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

and carbon and syldrin...well said guys...

I also cannot believe that a few ppl fell for his BS when he 'came back'...

the day i finally got my kit in the mail i have hated the man with a passion.

most ppl on this website treated todd as if he was some kind of friend or old pal..saying stuff like oh okay he had a daughter...oh his wife had an operation, its okay than, i wait another 6 months now..i mean u really have to be kidding me?

you all have to realize is that his personal life should have absolutely no impact on his business ethics...notice i didnt say BUSINESS...i said BUSINESS ETHICS...that is...if the shiit hits the fan he should have closed shop and just refunded everyone...even if its out of his own pocket

this man is a true scam artist and does nothing but spew lies out of this mouth and his pea-size brain thinks that nobody will notice...

well u know what? ALOT of ppl on this website didnt notice and fell into the, "ohh okay you get what u wait for! its great quality stuff" trap.

great quality? i could barely drive my car here in NYC cause i had to worry about hanging pipes...unacceptable

this whole fiasco is ABSOLUTE insanity and Todd is a disgusting person.

he is no better than a street corner scam artist.

i even cancelled the credit card that i used to buy his "kit" with because i couldnt trust him with having my information.

PS. Ill never ever forget his ultimate BS excuse that he told me..."Sorry Matt, I dont have your stuff, the coaters are at the Sand Dunes for the weekend"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Fool us once shame on you. fool us twice.... well it wont happen.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC_2NeR
PS. Ill never ever forget his ultimate BS excuse that he told me..."Sorry Matt, I dont have your stuff, the coaters are at the Sand Dunes for the weekend"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No ____ing way.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

mt kit was at the coaters for 2 months. then it had to go back for another month. then the coaters went out of town somewhere in there.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Yeah, as much as you think the whole coaters thing is a Joke, Soul, it's not, it's the truth. He actually did tell someone that the coaters were in Ireland, that wasn't a joke.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

carb go buy a honda you traitor.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I'm going to. And not only will I have 1 Honda, but I will have two. Both with teh vtekz.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

its somones sig on hear so i'm going to use it.

Honda motorsports = HOMO

i'm sick as hell and following you around btw carb

Last edited by Syldrin; 08-27-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Damn straight, I'll be Homo^2 with both mah vtek machines. But hey, can you blame me? Aside from the loss in power and torque, everything else is a huge improvement, and the power can easily be gained back with some NAWZ. I just with I got custom plates for my Accord that said "LOLVTEC" because I'm def getting them for the S2K, either "OMGVTEC" or "VTECFTL"
Old 08-27-2009, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

why do you want an S2K just curious? like whats your reasoning for it? it doesnt have that good of a powerband. my buddies RSX was a boring drive for sure when he raced ppl. since you love Auto-x you should look at an evo or sti. they are good platforms for sure. or you could compete in D-stock with an R32 :p
Old 08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I just had a big ___ thing typed up, clicked one of my bookmark links and lost it all. FML.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i had a huge ___ reply typed even bigger than my last reply to the whole soul post. it was looong and i hit the back button on my mouse on accident.... so i feel ya.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117