Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 05:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

You should deck todd in the face for writing that message. lol
Old 08-28-2009, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by flintMicaTC
Is it just the picture, or are those runners way off from where they should be welded onto the plate? They look really offset.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my iphone pics suck... theyre aligned...
Old 08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmfao kevin i would if i could
Old 08-28-2009, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

also i'd have to have the whole kit(s) sold if i would even consider selling it... dont wanna miss my D-day install at Turbocharger's
Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Now that I am just a regular member just like the rest of you....

I finally get to speak my mind and type freely. I dont have to worry about what you guys think anymore. Many of you I have allot of respect for others well....you dont deserve the air you breathe.

I do apologize to all of you, for all the bad decisions I made. No matter what the reason was for things going wrong it all falls on me. I made those decisions. Its wasn't what I wanted nor set out to do.

I thank allot of you for all the support through good times and all the bad.
Those are the few that I will always know as the true "tt family"
(Ace, Mr Rhoades, Brandon, Phil, Corey to name a few)

And I big "$%^* u" to those that worked hard to bring me down. You succeeded so I hope you feel better. Just sucked that it effects a few of your fellow community members. Ones that actually listen to what you have to say everyday.

For a few of you, you still have my support. I have no plans on leaving you hanging, or as a few of you have mentioned, thinking I am off the hook.

Christian, you are one of the few that after what happend last summer (which all of you always forget) that I worked so hard for and sacrificed basically everything I have over the past year to make sure you get your stuff, I will not leave you hanging.

Its too bad to see guys like Kevin (all for the game) who I busted my ___ for talk so much crap now. At this point Christian, I wish I had focused on your stuff and it was him in your shoes at this moment.

To the guys who want to believe crap like this:

Quote:
He gave me the same run around about it being my fault. The only difference is he told other people about it being my fault and would not say that to me....

He took to long.... my fault
He didnt follow thru..... my fault
He didnt do a good job.... my fault
He changed the parts i ordered...... my fault
He melted my bumper..... my fault
He made oil leaks..... my fault
He wasted my money....... my fault
He didnt call me.... my fault
I called him ...... my fault
Left piping loose...... my fault
stuff fell apart...... my fault
built me crappy exhaust...... my fault
Stole my cat..... my fault (not the furry kind)
Cut my new KN CAI...... my fault
wouldn't pay for damage..... my fault
Basically jacked my car up....... my fault

Only things that were my fault are....

Trusting him
Paying him
Farting in his garage.... yeah i know , but hey it stunk
not beating his **** when i should have

So know I have my turbo sitting in a box in my garage that well is my fault also if I told him about it..... go figure. I hope you get all worked out and this thread has become my wife and I new thing to read..... heck with the newspaper. If you need any of my info to help with your situation please do not hesitate to let me know.

Jeremy
This guy is so full of crap its not even funny.

I bent over backwards for this creep. I spent way to much money on helping him. MOney that could have gone too others who are still waiting for there stuff.

Phil recommended him to me....we worked out a deal....he got a deal on a turbo kit in return so I could redesign the xa kit. (ask the xa and xb kit guys..it needed a redesign)

I get car...install kit. He comes down for tuning.

clutch dies....is that my fault? no takes more time to install clutch.

Who pays for clutch...I did? customer pays for installation costs.

Car wont tune. Car spent over 11 hours on dyno.

Who paid for extra dyno time? I did. was I responsible to do so? NOPE

He wants his car back. COmes to pick up car..knowing that car is not tuned right, and he is picking it up from the dyno so I have no time to clean car, check and look it over. Knows this, agrees that its ok, knows that if there is anything wrong that he will have to deal with it.

Picks up car, things start to happen.

I get blasted on internet.

Kit was redesigned. His friends in vegas didnt like how we did it.

I get blasted on internet.

He didnt like the open dp (kit did not come with new exhaust)

Heard car on dyno, too loud. Build me a quiet exhaust.

Build exhaust. Was not done how I asked for it, but it was done.
Car was on air bags. Had specific instructions NOT to let car all the way down. Exhaust was built with bags up.
Customer gets car, lets air out of bags. Exhaust hits bracket for airbag.

Who paid for exhaust? I did.

All his issues I offered to fix. But I needed the car to do so.

So in the end...

I wasted my time on a new kit for the xa, wasted money on trying to bend over backwards for a customer who didnt deserve it.

And I get blasted on the internet.

Funny how things work.

more to come....

Regards-

Todd
Old 08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

umm that's nice todd, but where do i fit in this situation? i mean where do all the people still waiting stand right now?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

is there ANY progression being done? cause i'm not a 100% sure what christian is missing but i sure a he_l am missing the slim fans, injectors, turbo, hardware to install, not even sure what else.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if you don't mind me asking todd why has it taken this long to get cwats kit out to him if he paid you in full?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by pwee08
if you don't mind me asking todd why has it taken this long to get cwats kit out to him if he paid you in full?
If I may answer, tons stuff happened between 2007 and 2008, payment was at first partial then got it paid in full with the request to upgrade but biggest one was the lawsuit so the money he paid got lost... his order is being bumped and bumped (so unfortunate of him) to make the long story short
Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

is there ANY progression being done? cause i'm not a 100% sure what christian is missing but i sure a he_l am missing the slim fans, injectors, turbo, hardware to install, not even sure what else.
what else are you missing? I got tons of install hardware sitting here, once you get the major stuff try hitting me up, i may be able to get some stuff to you
Old 08-28-2009, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah why am I still missing stuff Todd, why is my wg( used or not )incomplete. Where is the down pipe you said you would send. This is bull____ you brought your self down and thank god you lasted as long as you did. There is no one to blame for people talking ____ but your self. I kept my mouth shut for a long time buddy this is just rediculous. There is no excuses anymore dude
Old 08-28-2009, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ACE i got everything but what i listed...
Old 08-28-2009, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
If I may answer, tons stuff happened between 2007 and 2008, payment was at first partial then got it paid in full with the request to upgrade but biggest one was the lawsuit so the money he paid got lost... his order is being bumped and bumped (so unfortunate of him) to make the long story short
but even his company getting a lawsuit should not effect cwats kit or anyone else waiting on there kit. Yes i know he had to pay the person who sued him but why do customers also feel the pain and not get there kits? its a business. Imagine your bank gets rob and you don't have your money and the bank says you will have it in a week but at the end of the week you receive no money that was in your account. so being human you would be fed up and trying to do so much out of your own given power to get it back correct?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

but even his company getting a lawsuit should not effect cwats kit or anyone else waiting on there kit. Yes i know he had to pay the person who sued him but why do customers also feel the pain and not get there kits? its a business. Imagine your bank gets rob and you don't have your money and the bank says you will have it in a week but at the end of the week you receive no money that was in your account. so being human you would be fed up and trying to do so much out of your own given power to get it back correct?
yup ideally cwats nor anybody else shouldnt be affected.. it just how things are right now unfortunately. If you go back from the beginning of the thread there's a long discussion on that, If we discuss the details all over again lol we will be replicating this thread twice..
Old 08-28-2009, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude you are 110% correct, i mean cwats is my boy and there where times when he wanted to freak out and that is to be expected, but he didnt cause he did not want what happened to him to happen to anyone. all he wanted from todd was comunication, and unfortunitly he couldnt do even that. i mean trust me christian is like no other person, the kid has pasiance like no other and for that this happened to him but hopefully he wont be waiting to much longer
Old 08-28-2009, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I'll believe a ____ed off customer over a compulsive liar any day. I wish everyone kept track of how many times you told your customers things were 'shipping tomorrow.' I wouldn't doubt if the combined count was in the thousands.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
I originally ordered his stage 2 kit which i paid in FULL $5353.90 i believe. He then contacted me or i contacted him not sure about a month or 2 later about the twin scroll setup and that i can upgrade to that at half the cost of what it normally would be. So i said sure why not. Shortly when i was ready to send him the money my girlfriend gets into and accident and totals her car. That money that i was going to send him for the upgraded parts i had to use to get her a new car. I finally was able to get the upgraded money after everything was settled with my girls situation and i sent it to him asap which was in either march or april of 2008. I was told that the only thing that would change is the manifold, turbo housing, and i believe the downpipe. My only issue originally was that why wasn't the parts that didn't have to be fab'd purchased right away (turbo,wgs,bov,management,etc...) I would've rather received those and wait on the pipes and stuff.

Just to clarify payment process. So there was never really a partial payment program between him and I
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Still waiting on:
Turbo
wgs
injectors
management
fuel pump
intercooler
couplers
clamps

Thats pretty much it i think
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i was hoping todd to answer instead of someone else(not trying to be rude) i have read the thread from the beginning to end but yeah christian is very patient and has waited way to long for i just hope him and others will get some type of contact and honestly from todd saying when there parts will be coming there way since he has closed shop and all he has to do is not leave these paid customers hanging.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117