Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Still waiting on:
Turbo
wgs
injectors
management
fuel pump
intercooler
couplers
clamps

Thats pretty much it i think
christian you forgot the right color for you intercooler piping
Old 08-28-2009, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well if we're being specific my manifold needed to be coated and decked... guess mine never went to the legendary coater's lol
Old 08-28-2009, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by flintMicaTC
well if we're being specific my manifold needed to be coated and decked... guess mine never went to the legendary coater's lol
That's because it's shipping tomorrow.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by flintMicaTC
well christian got his mani and it wasnt decked, he just got tired of waiting and said ____ it just give me what ever you have for me
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah i said the same thing to send it as is... no wonder... and jon i am gonna just my version 1 mani first and use my v 2.1 mani later so coating can wait.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by SLEEPER24
christian you forgot the right color for you intercooler piping
I'm not worried about that. lol. I can take care of that myself. I'm not making a big deal out of that since he did it for me at no additional cost.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
I'm not worried about that. lol. I can take care of that myself. I'm not making a big deal out of that since he did it for me at no additional cost.
i just thought that would be pretty funny
Old 08-28-2009, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Look at that, even after all this the lies and excuses continue. Noone cares about a lawsuit, what you had going on with other peoples cars, other peoples requests, paying out money for someones clutch, tuning, dyno time.... You have alot to learn, let me rephrase that, you should never have attempted to run a business. All your excuses have nothing to do with the fact that people paid you, you didn't deliver, and to this day you are making excuses. I hope whoever has the lawsuit against you sues the pants off you. Noone cares about your whining. The economy is crap right now, but you should be doing pretty good with all the (basically) stolen money you have from people.

And just one question for Todd, why in the world can't you get a MAF welded on right? Just about anyone I know who has had one of your kits the MAF adapter is always welded on backwards.....
Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You guys ask and I will answer as we go:

1. the "shipping tomorrow" topic.

one of my biggest issues. As I relied on too many others, when I was told something to be ready, I relayed that to the customer. For awhile we did quite well. Then things started to fall apart. My guys couldn't make stuff on time, then it just dominoed. Once in a while we made deadlines (which is huge)then it effected my communication. I got tired of always being wrong. I'd start to wait until I actually had the stuff to say anything.

2. " at the coaters" topic :

me trying to stay small, I tried to take advantage of my "network" as much as I could. This helped keep the costs down. Problem was is because I was getting a deal, my stuff was not priority (unless same color was being ran) so it got done when it made sense to do so. Somtimes stuff got done in a day, sometimes it would take forever. The downside of another one of my bad decisions.

3. Why Christians (same for Marcial and Kevin) kit took so long:

When I settled that lawsuit last summer, I lost everything. The amount was more than I had in liquid, or physical assets (including parts of customers turbokits). So I had a choice. Close up or continue to try and get those who ordered there kits. At the time, once we decided to continue we built the kits based on #'s of each type ordered, not in the order is was place. At the time there were 2 twin scroll kits. (least amount of the total on order) So they were placed at the bottom of the list. If you guys made this stuff you would understand why. Its easier to build in quantity of an item than one at a time, and go back and forth from one style to another.

Because there was no money, all those kits I had to pay to have built, buy there turbos, wgs, bovs etc out of my own pocket. Hence why they have been slowly taken care of one at a time. It got to the point where I wasnt making enough money to cover everthing, so thats why I decided to start taking kit orders again. The money that I made on the new kits, helped pay for the stuff that I owed on the old kits. Hence the TT is back concept.

So all those kits that were ordered this year, helped me get those guys there stuff.

Had I closed up shop last year (hindsight being what it is, I wish I would have at this point) Besides the guys that are still waiting, guys like tc_tner and carbonxe wouldn't have got there stuff either. They were part of that whole process as well. Them having SIMPLE kits, they were easier to get out the door. Plus at the time, some of there stuff was built.

Kevins, Marcials, and Christians, hard parts where built fairly soon after that all happened. I just havent had the funds to finish paying for the rest of there parts yet.(up to this point)

Which was why, I stressed to all of them, please hang in there. I needed to stay in business to have the money to finish there kits.

Things were looking good there for a while.

Then some people got impatient (none I have mentioned so far) which I understand. And 2 other things happened:
1. Lost 3k to an associate
2. A member of this board who has been after me for a while now set me up. Individuals friend purchased a kit, got it, in 3 weeks. Then did a chargeback which I recently lost, despite all the info I provided.

Thats all it took.

So now essentially there is no more TT. I have nothing from a business perspective, and have lost everything but my son and wife from a personal perspective.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

where was all this information last year? how about how many times you said my kit would ship tomorrow ship tomorrow ship tomorrow. how many months did it spend at the coaters? thanks for the deal but ya my turbo didnt last a year i'm pretty sure the only new part you sent me was my WG. the welding on my IC pipes? dont get me started on that you rushed a product when you should have stopped you should have let me test it like you wanted before you tried to make a quick buck. because honestly the kit you "gave" me my deal on is crap.

If you have any paperwork on my turbo i'd like it. so i can try and get it fixed by garrett..
Old 08-28-2009, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

where was all this information last year? how about how many times you said my kit would ship tomorrow ship tomorrow ship tomorrow. how many months did it spend at the coaters? thanks for the deal but ya my turbo didnt last a year i'm pretty sure the only new part you sent me was my WG. the welding on my IC pipes? dont get me started on that you rushed a product when you should have stopped you should have let me test it like you wanted before you tried to make a quick buck. because honestly the kit you "gave" me my deal on is crap.
WTF.....

now that I am not the "flavor of the month" you want to be "cool" and jump on the bash todd thread?

How many times have I heard from you on how much you loved everything?

Never once did you complain about anything.

Now all of a sudden, you say this crap. Everything you got in your kit was new. I have never sold nor shipped anyone a used turbo. Nor would I.

I dont need to say anything more. But you sir are one of those guys I could pick apart in a heart beat. Your barking up the wrong tree.

Regards-

Todd
Old 08-28-2009, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

todd if it makes you feel better my kit is awesome we just put down 360ft pounds on e85 with 8 pounds i love your kit it was worth the wait me and you will continue to be friends ill give you a call later
Old 08-28-2009, 11:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm well so basically due to some bad planning and poor business decisions people that gave you a chance to redeem yourself are getting ____ed, sorry but that is stupid, these kits that have been waiting to be completed should have been your top priority and then the kits that were ordered to cover your bases on getting the old kits completed. I really think you need to A) get these guys their kits asap or B) Take a loan and give them their money back.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
WTF.....

now that I am not the "flavor of the month" you want to be "cool" and jump on the bash todd thread?

How many times have I heard from you on how much you loved everything?

Never once did you complain about anything.

Now all of a sudden, you say this crap. Everything you got in your kit was new. I have never sold nor shipped anyone a used turbo. Nor would I.

I dont need to say anything more. But you sir are one of those guys I could pick apart in a heart beat. Your barking up the wrong tree.

Regards-

Todd
YOU can pick ME appart? you think that because you gave me some deal that i'm suppose to look the other way as i see countless people being brushed aside by you? i defended you even when i got hate PM's from multiple people. you sent me a hella cheap kit no doubt. but my turbo came thrown in a box with no protection smacking a whole bunch of other crap. i sent you texts countless times and countless phone calls ignored by you just trying to touch base with you so we could get your stupid plan rolling. my bad you shot your self in the foot with sending me second rate piping and a manifold that doesnt line up. ya i never complained because i was to enthralled with being boosted. but now that, that has worn off and leak in my turbo kit because my charge pipes dont line up with my intercooler and my seals on my turbo are gone (even with letting the car idle for 30 - 60 seconds depending on my driving). you think you can Pick me the ____ appart todd? i never said one godamn bad word about you until you blatantly started ignoring ever call every text and every voicemail. i'm sorry your sponser tried to keep intouch with you. i'm sorry i tried to keep my end of our deal i'm sorry you're a lazy ____ing _____ that has to place blame on everyone else because you're godamn clown that can't keep his act together. go right the ____ ahead and pick me appart todd you worthless scam artist. i got a stable worth of ____ i can bring down on you. i will gladly post more pics of the "quality" of your cheap ___ kit, and how well it fits on a scion tc.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...grabs bag of popcorn and watches in anticipation of the fireworks that are about to happen in the thread
Old 08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i stand by my statment if you have any paperwork or the serial number plate you took off for my turbo i'd like them. the seals are gone on my turbo and i would like to try and get it fixed.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

IBTL....
Old 08-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nightbeat
...grabs bag of popcorn and watches in anticipation of the fireworks that are about to happen in the thread
I guess if your into a male version of a soap opera (however the eff you spell it)

personaly i dont care too much for the whole drama thing
Old 08-29-2009, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i think i got a little mouthy in that last one
Old 08-29-2009, 12:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Its too bad to see guys like Kevin (all for the game) who I busted my ___ for talk so much crap now.

Regards-

Todd
Yeah, whatever Todd. Try to bust my chops. You did get my stuff to me but 10 months later, and crap still didn't fit. I had to spend extra money to have my pipes sent back to you in December to have them recoated to the right color. My car sat in my garage for two months, and I was car-less even though you knew I needed a new DP the same week I installed the majority of the kit. You never sent me a SP, but you did pay $100, out of the $150 bucks the fix cost.

I paid you AFTER you knew you were in trouble with your lawsuit. You knew you wouldn't have been able to get me my parts in the 6 week time frame you said. I paid you a week after I talked to you, and you never spoke with me on the phone again until March. What kind of customer service is that? You lied to me about everything, lawsuit and all, until about Nov of 08. That is what angers me the most.

So you busted your ___ for me, for parts that I PAID FOR. I wish you would do the same for Christian and Marcial. The reason why I bust your chops so hard now is I KNOW how Christian feels.

I know, without TT, you're probably a decent guy. From a business ethics perspective, you are an awful person. How do you expect me to support you, really.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117