Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 02:30 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Alright i'll give you a call tomorrow. Glad you got all your stuff back. Chillin with the misses right now and she demands attention. I have to sneak in posts when she leaves the room. She hates that i'm always on scionlife.

Little does she know I'LL KNOCK HER OUT!!! j/k
i did a quick little drawing of it in ms paint...whats your email again and ill send it to ya.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Syldrin-

heh if thats how you feel at this point...so be it.
For the record:

I didnt sell you a used turbo, nor a "cheap kit". I did give you one hell of a deal though.
If my Garrett PD sold me a used turbo and then repackaged it in a Garrett box do you have any idea what he would be risking.
You told me about the seal issue, I told you what you have to do.
You bought it from me. It has to come to me, then i get it to the PD and they inspect it. Depending on what they find will they fix it.

Kevin-

You and everyone else is entitled to your opinion. Have no issue with that. Nor do I expect you too support me. What suprises me is the comments from you. I told you that you would get your kit and you did. End of story.

Christian/Marical-

You guys need to quit assuming how much I sell a kit for and then how much I make off of it. It has done you guys no good. Just cause I sell a kit for x amount of money, doesnt mean I made that much off of it. My margins where small, hence the price of my kits. Low overhead kept the prices down.

And guys aren't the only ones who are waiting. You guys are waiting for products but I still have customers who are waiting for refunds. So when something was sold. A percentage of the profit I did make was distributed amongst all of you.

And some simple math for those who are confused:

this is just an example, dont take the numbers to heart.

you have a business.

business has say 10k in the bank

business gets sued for 20k and you loose.

10k in bank is gone, and then you arrange a payment plan for the extra 10k.

without taking in more business where does the extra 10k come from?

then on top of the 10k your in the hole, you still have another 10k of orders to fill?

Hope that helps a little bit.

Regards-

Todd
Old 08-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Todd i really dont think its going to help those that have already made up their minds on what kind of person you are...all they will say is the same old things and make assumptions and yadda yadda yadda...im glad though that you can speak your mind now cause everyone els has had the opportunity....its only fair.

btw i dont think i ever said thank you for giving me that little push to get this stuff going....Thank you
Old 08-29-2009, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well instead of spreading money you should focus on individuals. The fastest way to fix a problem or debt is 1 step at a time, each step being a debt/customer. Its simple business and accounting. It would look a whole lot better on you if you were rolling out kits or refunds 1 by 1 instead of dragging people out for months/years and getting it all done at once, think about it, you see more progress that way and ppl don't get as ____ed if they are actually seeing you do something instead of hosing a group of people around

Last edited by Nightbeat; 08-29-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Crush-

I agree with you. Minds have already been made up. That I am not trying to change. No matter what I take it personally. And I cant deal with being called a thief and having people tell me I stole from them. I haven't nor will I.

And your welcome sir. Always here to help. And at the same time Thank you.

Nightbeat-

I totally agree with you and thats how I started taking care of things when everything fell apart. One at a time. Things gone done quicker, but then the others starting complaining...why not me, where is mine. Why did they get theres and not me. Why did so and so get a kit, and I didnt get any money. It still happens now. So I switched to a distribution method to make everyone happy at once, everyone got a little at a time. Regardless nether method worked.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey don't forget exodus and sleeper24. They are also amongst us boosted brothers.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its simple live by the almighty word from the kitchen, fifo, First In First Out, thats the only way to do it best
Old 08-29-2009, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Crush-

I agree with you. Minds have already been made up. That I am not trying to change. No matter what I take it personally. And I cant deal with being called a thief and having people tell me I stole from them. I haven't nor will I.

And your welcome sir. Always here to help. And at the same time Thank you.

Nightbeat-

I totally agree with you and thats how I started taking care of things when everything fell apart. One at a time. Things gone done quicker, but then the others starting complaining...why not me, where is mine. Why did they get theres and not me. Why did so and so get a kit, and I didnt get any money. It still happens now. So I switched to a distribution method to make everyone happy at once, everyone got a little at a time. Regardless nether method worked.

Never had an issue with you..

but heres my take..

Your an _______ for lieng.. but a very stand up guy for still being there.. Many of you on scionlife dont relize he could file bankrupcy. end the buisness and live his life.. He's doing what he can to make it work.. so kudos to you! Maybe if you procided to be upfront and let people know whats up no one could start rumors!

So in the end good luck man! Glad ur still around trying to make it right!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
i did a quick little drawing of it in ms paint...whats your email again and ill send it to ya.
Cwatz5219@gmail.com
Old 08-29-2009, 03:51 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

k...bout to send
Old 08-29-2009, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Syldrin-

heh if thats how you feel at this point...so be it.
For the record:

I didnt sell you a used turbo, nor a "cheap kit". I did give you one hell of a deal though.
If my Garrett PD sold me a used turbo and then repackaged it in a Garrett box do you have any idea what he would be risking.
You told me about the seal issue, I told you what you have to do.
You bought it from me. It has to come to me, then i get it to the PD and they inspect it. Depending on what they find will they fix it.
my turbo came in no box aside from a box you put together of parts. it was rolling around free.

if you could set me up with your Parts distributor i'll get in touch with them. as always i'm sure you have a ton on your plate and i dont feel like waiting 2 years to get a turbo back.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

lol yeah man. Im a brotha. lol

Funny thing is i dont even like chocolate.... Vanilla FTMFW!!! LOL
LMAO...I don't like chocolate nor vanilla.

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
There are 4 boosted brothas on SL?!?! I'm juiced now lol, I thought it was just me and Rhythm haha.

::we should start our own club ::
Boosted Brothas FTMFW
Old 08-29-2009, 05:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by ecko04
Boosted Brothas FTMFW
Lol, I like that. AND my tC is all black haha.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

And some simple math for those who are confused:

this is just an example, dont take the numbers to heart.

you have a business.

business has say 10k in the bank

business gets sued for 20k and you loose.

10k in bank is gone, and then you arrange a payment plan for the extra 10k.

without taking in more business where does the extra 10k come from?

then on top of the 10k your in the hole, you still have another 10k of orders to fill?

Hope that helps a little bit.

Regards-

Todd
Out of your pocket. As the owner of Why Industries, you are the sole investor of the company. A company absolutely cannot operate in a net deficit, especially with the small margins you make. So poop hit the fan, you got sued, and lost a lot of money. I'm sorry that happened to you, but TT is not your only job. You should have closed down shop, not tried to sell TT kits to pay back your deficit, and invested back into the company like when you first started, or get it back the company back to a zero balance. I think the "sell a kit to pay off another kit" is highly immoral, and possibly illegal. Doing the whole "sell a kit to pay off another kit" made you fall into catastrophic downwards spiral, and now you owe even more people parts. You're probably worse off now than when you started a year ago because of it. Now more people are waiting, have already given up on the parts, or have moved on. Using new customers as a 'bank' is absolutely ridiculous.

I wanted to support you when you got 99% of my parts to me, payed for part of the s-pipe fix, and made an attempt to help me over the phone more. It was a good month, and I thought you were headed in the right path. I was more or less happy. Sounds like now you're pretty much at rock bottom right now.

The only thing you're doing correct right now is you're not bailing out on people you owe parts. I just wish you would stop taking more money from Scion owners, and stop all the lies. There is nothing for you to hide behind now. Use your personal assets to pay off what you owe people and call it a day. Hell, I wouldn't even care if you started TT up again, only if you had $10-20k invested in it.

I do have to thank you for getting my kit to me. You have no idea how much better I have slept in the past three months.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
Lol, I like that. AND my tC is all black haha.
Mine is purple!!!! Another shade us chocolate brothers get.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mine is purple to but im white but purple is my fav color lets face it its hawtnessss
Old 08-29-2009, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
k...bout to send
Hey crush i can't open it
Old 08-29-2009, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey crush i can't open it
Wait got it. lol. Looks good man. i like
Old 08-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Wait got it. lol. Looks good man. i like
cool...i kinda liked it too but it doesnt exactly look like the pic you sent me...its just the way that it mounts and all thats why its stretched out horizontaly (leave me alone its early and im just getting to my coffee, so bite me if you dont like the spelling)
Old 08-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

oh btw i start work on it today or sun...btw what finish did you want? and what material (diamond plate or flat alum)...imho the diamond plate just wouldnt look good with that design but to each his own.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117